miami county courts
crazymad

Carmel, IN

#1 Feb 14, 2012
why can't a person get anything fair in miami county? Why so much corruption? How are they allowed to get away with their actions continuously? This is the biggest kangaroo court system in the world!!!!!!!! circus capitol you say? Hell yes the court house has all three rings year round!!!!!!!! Step right up!
Miami county ruining lives daily please take a number.
soo right

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2012
crazymad wrote:
why can't a person get anything fair in miami county? Why so much corruption? How are they allowed to get away with their actions continuously? This is the biggest kangaroo court system in the world!!!!!!!! circus capitol you say? Hell yes the court house has all three rings year round!!!!!!!! Step right up!
Miami county ruining lives daily please take a number.
you are absolutely correct this court system is rediculously ignorant I have dealt with different courts in other states and I have to say the one in PERU has to be by far the WORST a case goes on for 3 yrs a family pays upwards of 25,000.00 in lawyer fees and the judge takes over a month to make his decision and still makes errors that we now have to pay to have motions filed to correct the "errors" he made!!! He decided in our favor but we are still not happy with the order or what it took to get it done!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Weirton, WV

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Not sure about now but I recall most cases were decided over 3+ martini lunches and not even in the court room. Cops and lawyers owning the same bars they bust you in front of....... Sounds like these haven't changed much.
crazymad

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Yep I agree. They don't only own the bars but they own the food places, stores, and everything else! When they don't feel like they (cops) are getting enough money from patrons they start pulling people over for everything from cracked taillights to doing one mile over the speed limit! You can't even hire a paid lawyer here and get a fair day in court because they all work together to get any case result they want no matter what!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High school sports Tue Blair 2
P-tigers bball mary jane Mon Mary jane 1
John walsh Jan 14 Lisa long 2
News Mexico brings back adviser who quit because of ... Jan 5 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Jan 5 Musikologist 5
Peru, Indiana has an Aggressive Police Problem. (Apr '10) Jan 3 Fred 76
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Dec 24 CuriosmissT 54

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages