income taxes
step mom

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I think it's amazing that a person can go all year without working and earning a living or providing for their children in any way and yet some how manage to cheat their way into a big unearned income credit check from the hard earned taxes I pay in all year!!! Oh and then what do they do with all the undeserved money BLOW it... That's it not pay one penny for school clothes or supplies miss 3 birthdays 3 Christmas's 3 years worth of food and clothing and whatever other needs your child has and then come tax time send him a used hand me down gameboy that your other kid didn't want anymore cause guess he got a new one!!!!! What a piece of work you are... Guess I'm glad you sent him anything at all just know he already has that one anyway!!!!!!!! People are rediculous if you don't work and pay in taxes you should not get a REFUND????????
self

Noblesville, IN

#2 Jun 3, 2012
It wasn't my tax check it was my fiance's I didn't file this year. He works full time with his own dependant children thank you very much. why don't you go ahead and just fuck off. you are ugly inside and out. not to mention i did send christmas and birthday my babys sperm doner borrowed it off him and you grounded him from my gifts. that game boy already belonged to him he asked me to send it. what about the 4 years he went without even a phone call or a single child support payment while he was here? you are a sad miserable jelous liar. I know you fight all the time and your life sucks! why don't you bums move into your own place instead of sponging off your parents? oh right I forgot you own your own home you just don't live in it maybe that's because its a condemned house trailer!! You are pathetic and sad and gross. My income and the income of my fiance' are not your concern. I will pay support when it's time that rat bastard was so far behind, it will be a min. If you don't believe he never payed or contacted my son, just call the clerk of courts or look at the court order it's all there. get over yourself! you are just so freeking pissed to your core that I am MUCH better looking than you. it's like a virus for you! you would do well to let it go it's starting to eat you up inside. Wheres all your $ anyway? you can't even make it to court now days!! I think you should have to!! you break court order, I think you should be present to answer for it. My baby is smart, you are just teaching him to turn against you later.
He can see the poison in your soul. Don't forget, I know what your man is first hand. A moron, a criminal, a liar, a thief, a cheater, an abuser, a cry baby, a selfish insecure asshole. I know because I was married to him for 4 years! You may have pulled the wool over the judges eyes but I've been there you can't fool me!! my advise to you is pray for your self. worry about your own shit and stop making claims you don't know anything about. I DIDN'T FILE TAXES THIS YEAR!!! me and the IRS know that!!!!!! Dumb bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Apr 19 Musikologist 4
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Mar '16 loca 46
Need to visit my friend in Miami corrections Mar '16 Rachelle 1
has anyone seen prostitutes in peru? (Jul '15) Nov '15 john 3
News About 400 sex offenders to be transferred to Ne... (Nov '08) Nov '15 Cowgirlsxcry 59
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
does anyone knows john biggs or a.j. cooley///? (Apr '09) Aug '15 victoria1031 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages