Why are there so many ridiculous post...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jun 2, 2011
Agar wrote:
I never "condemned" anyone, nor am I better than anyone else. I merely stated the obvious. Yes, the spelling is awful, but the substandard level of discourse on this board is what astounds me. I fail to see what Jesus has to do with the level of illiteracy on this forum. I am sure he would admonish everyone to learn how to write in complete sentences and thoughts since he wants us to be like him. The use of religion is nothing but a straw man argument.(Look it up.)
I'm about to bring Jesus into it myself by saying AMEN, BROTHER! I've been saying the very same things myself. People get on here and impersonate one another, talk trash about each other and give Americans as a whole a bad name by ensuring WE ALL are labeled with the illiteracy stamp! I moved to this area less than a year ago and I thought it could potentially be a social outlet or perhaps a way to learn more about activities going on within my new community. Instead, I learned, it's better if I don't know anyone. I'm far better off being a hermit than a garbage picker

“Packers rules”

Since: Mar 09

Packers land

#22 Jun 2, 2011
Agar wrote:
I am amazed at the number of moronic questions and statements posted here. I am from Peru, but this site is just plain embarrassing. Good grief, at least learn how to write in complete sentences!
ooops I forgot you are miss perfect. why are you even here if you don't like what you see?
icare

United States

#23 Jun 21, 2011
You should never judge anyone for anything. Speaking of Jesus, he is the one who holds that right. If you treat everyone you come in contact with, with respect and compassion, then you will NEVER be the one to look bad or stupid. If a person can't spell, maybe they can do 100 other things very well. When you trash talk others, that says a lot more about you than it does them.
nothinglessnothi ngmore

Warsaw, IN

#24 Jun 23, 2011
Angie wrote:
Trust me "see" is right. I grew up in Peru and thought I'd get in touch with some old friends, so I hunted up the forum, and Peru's topix is nothing compared to the ones in my community. I live in Brownsville, KY so if you want to see some trash talking look up our forum. It is Brownsville KY topix
try salyersville ky topix you will really be shocked
R U SERIOUS

Churubusco, IN

#25 Jun 23, 2011
WOW!!!!Who do they think they are? A English teacher? I guess I happen to be one of those retards.I have a big problem with my spelling and my reading.It's call dyslexia.So if I were you I wouldn't throw stones till you know the whole story.If you don't like it, get off here and don't read what people right.It's a free country and they can type any way they see fit!!!
boo

Yorktown, IN

#26 Jun 23, 2011
R U SERIOUS wrote:
WOW!!!!Who do they think they are? A English teacher? I guess I happen to be one of those retards.I have a big problem with my spelling and my reading.It's call dyslexia.So if I were you I wouldn't throw stones till you know the whole story.If you don't like it, get off here and don't read what people right.It's a free country and they can type any way they see fit!!!
There is nothing wrong with dyslexia. However, most of the people on here write in the very manner exampled in a previous post. If there is a legitimate reason for it, that much is evident in the manner of writing. Most people on topix deliberately misspell words just for the sake of doing it

Since: Sep 13

United States

#27 Nov 7, 2013
Sounds like alot of nit picking to me. Live and let live!
Meat

Logansport, IN

#28 Nov 18, 2013
Agar wrote:
Obviously, we are having two separate discussions here. I want to know why illiteracy rules this board and you want to point out (repeatedly) that Jesus loves you whether you can communicate well or not. I agree Jesus loves everyone equally and that I am no better than anyone else. Now, will someone address the original question?

I understand what your trying to get across, some of the others do to, but just like to complain!
captainobvious

Kokomo, IN

#29 Nov 18, 2013
HELLO! People it's freekin' Peru, what do you expect? If people here have more than one brain cell, they move away! So this is what's left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Young Americans favor LGBT rights on adop... Aug 9 Marcavage s Emission 10
Things You Can Remember About Peru (Apr '08) Aug 2 Jerome 190
News Trump statements, slow start put pivotal Southw... Jul '16 Deport Trump and ... 5
Tess?? Jun '16 Jkh 37
Has anyone noticed prostitutes in Peru? (Jul '15) Jun '16 Heidie Fleiss client 2
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Jun '16 google it 48
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 4

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages