Why are there so many ridiculous post...

Why are there so many ridiculous posts here?

Posted in the Peru Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agar

Rochester, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
I am amazed at the number of moronic questions and statements posted here. I am from Peru, but this site is just plain embarrassing. Good grief, at least learn how to write in complete sentences!
Rastas

Westerville, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2009
You is talkin tu me?
Agar

Rochester, IN

#3 Apr 13, 2009
cretin
Kit

Barnesville, OH

#4 Apr 14, 2009
lol
see

Sizerock, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2009
if you dont like topix's why are you on here. there's not to many of us people that's perect an everywhere you go .we going to be about. you know what i'm talking about .lol
Angie

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 15, 2009
Trust me "see" is right. I grew up in Peru and thought I'd get in touch with some old friends, so I hunted up the forum, and Peru's topix is nothing compared to the ones in my community. I live in Brownsville, KY so if you want to see some trash talking look up our forum. It is Brownsville KY topix
Agar

Rochester, IN

#7 Apr 15, 2009
I never said I didn't like the forum. I simply wondered why so many of the posts seem to be written by first graders. Here, let me say it so you will understand: "me like topix. ur perect i be about two. aneewhur i go i be ther unerstan now?
Just saying

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Apr 16, 2009
Agar wrote:
I never said I didn't like the forum. I simply wondered why so many of the posts seem to be written by first graders. Here, let me say it so you will understand: "me like topix. ur perect i be about two. aneewhur i go i be ther unerstan now?

I think maybe if we post topix in spanish we wont get a retarded response. Seems like last time I was there all I saw were mexicans. They like to find them an overweight white woman and marry them for citizenship.
I know of another person on here that can't spell but I would bet you a million bucks he has some kind of disibility.
not nice

Sizerock, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2009
well its nice of you to condemn someone for lack of spelling abilities. you know they are very good people that may not be able to spell as well as you but they are better people because they don't down people for their lack of being perfect. are you perfect? because there is only one perfect person that i know of, JESUS!
Agar

Rochester, IN

#10 Apr 23, 2009
I never "condemned" anyone, nor am I better than anyone else. I merely stated the obvious. Yes, the spelling is awful, but the substandard level of discourse on this board is what astounds me. I fail to see what Jesus has to do with the level of illiteracy on this forum. I am sure he would admonish everyone to learn how to write in complete sentences and thoughts since he wants us to be like him. The use of religion is nothing but a straw man argument.(Look it up.)

“Packers rules”

Since: Mar 09

Packers land

#11 Apr 24, 2009
Agar wrote:
You show no class! do us a favor if you don't like the writing here you can go some where else.

“Packers rules”

Packers land

#12 Apr 24, 2009
not nice wrote:
well its nice of you to condemn someone for lack of spelling abilities. you know they are very good people that may not be able to spell as well as you but they are better people because they don't down people for their lack of being perfect. are you perfect? because there is only one perfect person that i know of, JESUS!
I agree this forum was a good one until she/he show up and ruin it for everyone.
dfs

Sizerock, KY

#13 May 2, 2009
yeah Jesus wants us to be like him, good hearted, peaceful, loving one another as He loves us- not for our spelling...

“Packers rules”

Packers land

#14 May 5, 2009
dfs wrote:
yeah Jesus wants us to be like him, good hearted, peaceful, loving one another as He loves us- not for our spelling...
You right Jesus love us the way we are not this perfect person who like to judge people who can't write or spell.
Agar

Rochester, IN

#15 May 6, 2009
{sigh} Read my last post again.
dfs

Sizerock, KY

#16 May 6, 2009
you need to read your post again and stop being judgemental of people, maybe what they have to say is more important than how they spell it.
Agar

Rochester, IN

#17 May 6, 2009
Obviously, we are having two separate discussions here. I want to know why illiteracy rules this board and you want to point out (repeatedly) that Jesus loves you whether you can communicate well or not. I agree Jesus loves everyone equally and that I am no better than anyone else. Now, will someone address the original question?
dfs

Sizerock, KY

#18 May 15, 2009
well addressing the issue of illiteracy- maybe you should think about why they maybe like that... there are people who are dyslexic or some other reason like not having the opportunity for schooling like you. and it still has to do with Jesus in everything that we do or say. and if you are so against illiteracy why don't you try to help someone with it instead of downing them for it, you never know why someone is the way they are until you have walked in their shoes....
slw

Carmel, IN

#19 May 15, 2009
I don't think that the problem here is one of illiteracy-it is a matter of being lazy with grammar, spelling and punctuation.

With so many people today communicating via text message and instant messaging, the art of writing properly had been lost.

"How are you today?" now reads "how ru 2day?"

It is hard for me to read someone's post who is trying to be serious, but is using such language.

And yes, I do use text and instant messaging.

I would never down someone who was truly dyslexic or illiterate. I'm only speaking of those who don't take the time to put together a sentence and then wonder why they aren't taken seriously.
Coffee

Rockford, IL

#20 Jun 2, 2011
It reminds me of children playing in the dirt. They like it there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Apr 19 Musikologist 4
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Mar '16 loca 46
Need to visit my friend in Miami corrections Mar '16 Rachelle 1
has anyone seen prostitutes in peru? (Jul '15) Nov '15 john 3
News About 400 sex offenders to be transferred to Ne... (Nov '08) Nov '15 Cowgirlsxcry 59
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
does anyone knows john biggs or a.j. cooley///? (Apr '09) Aug '15 victoria1031 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages