Looking for my baby daddy

Looking for my baby daddy

Posted in the Peru Forum

shaquita jackson

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2010
My name is shaquita ladonna renee nicole jackson and my baby son name is rayquan bobby lemaricus latavius jackson. I am looking for my baby daddy. I got it narrowed down to 5 brothas but because of the gang bang incident I aint sure. He look like Bobby Springer but he got a jew fro like jared frank. Anyway I gotta name a daddy for the welfare office or they gonna cut off my food stamps. I need them food stamps to sell to my neighbor so I can go play bingo.
pretty polly

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2010
duh''' stupid,,,funny and what a waste of time..
cubs fan

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 23, 2011
someone is obviously trying to hurt this girls reputation. Shame on you!
Lol

Dallas, TX

#4 May 27, 2011
Cubs fan only got on this thread to see if she could find her baby daddy as well!!
Darrious

Logansport, IN

#5 May 31, 2011
I think I might be your baby daddy, my fro brothers say it ain't bein theres. Hurry up and sell them stamps, I need some paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexual abuse hidden by the hall Apr 14 Megatron 2
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Apr 3 Anonymous 58
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 anyname 7
michael sharp (Aug '12) Mar '17 doggle, 6
News US, Mexico at odds over deportation as top offi... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 19
Will Runkel Feb '17 Matthew Roberts 1
Tiger sports Feb '17 Shanin 1

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages