Alert Off Duty Trooper Arrests Two in...

Alert Off Duty Trooper Arrests Two in Mobile Meth Lab

There are 6 comments on the Muncie Free Press story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Alert Off Duty Trooper Arrests Two in Mobile Meth Lab. In it, Muncie Free Press reports that:

On February 5, 2009, Indiana State Trooper T.J. Zeiser arrested Chad J. Hann, 34, and his girlfriend Breann N. Wade, 19, both of Peru, IN, after allegedly finding a mobile methamphetamine lab in Wade's Ford ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muncie Free Press.

shake down

AOL

#1 Feb 20, 2009
dammit Breann can't you do something good for a change? I think it is time for YOU to grow up.I know you have a new baby [poor baby girl] Think about the coming years Breann .You need to grow young lady.ps stay away from them low life older guys.l
BRE

Springfield, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2009
shake down wrote:
dammit Breann can't you do something good for a change? I think it is time for YOU to grow up.I know you have a new baby [poor baby girl] Think about the coming years Breann .You need to grow young lady.ps stay away from them low life older guys.l
Who is this shake down? Why not put a real name...walk a mile in my shoes, please!!!
shake down

AOL

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Breann , i have walked in your shoes ,along time ago and it cost me plenty ,my life was changed because i was selfish and thought of only my-self. i did not do drugs or make them ,i think probably the main thing was pot back then but i didn't do that either ...BUT the thing is [AS] far as iam concerned is them men can be real jerks .I have been told that guy might be mean to you and i hope not.Breann always let your baby come first regardless and always love her and keep her safe....Iam not a mean person and i don't want you to think that ,,people can change thier way of life but you have to want to and i believe in you. In the post above i did not mean to come off as a know it all , but when there is a precious baby i get all tore up ..I can not give my name as i may make some people mad at me but women have to stick togather these days and times......PS People love you Bree girl.....
bre

Libertyville, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2009
its an awakening
bruiser

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Hey there puddin , what is an awakening//??

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2010
things are different now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tess?? Jun 17 Jkh 37
Has anyone noticed prostitutes in Peru? (Jul '15) Jun 15 Heidie Fleiss client 2
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Jun 15 google it 48
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 4
Need to visit my friend in Miami corrections Mar '16 Rachelle 1
has anyone seen prostitutes in peru? (Jul '15) Nov '15 john 3
News About 400 sex offenders to be transferred to Ne... (Nov '08) Nov '15 Cowgirlsxcry 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages