10 illegal immigrants found in Peru traffic stop

Jan 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTHI-TV Terre Haute

Police in north-central Illinois discovered ten illegal immigrants during a traffic stop in Peru. via WTHI-TV Terre Haute

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jose

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

Judged:

Set my people free....we just want to be steady work and maybe make money to send Mexico.
Don Jacobs

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

Dont worry peru in. has one of the most illigall judges in the US. Rosemary Burke ,treason for money ,actually it is called MISPRISON OF FELONEY. ATTORNEYS LIE she gives them more money.Good thing she didnt live in the west years ago .She would have been considered a horse thief. So where is Clint Eastwood.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

Jose wrote:
Set my people free....we just want to be steady work and maybe make money to send Mexico.
Your people? Illegals are not wanted here. Illegals are not needed here. It doesn't matter what "your people" want. "Your people" will be set free when they go home.
Erika

Logansport, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Who are you to speak for the rest of America to say that our people aren't wanted here and aren't needed here? Because of the illegals, jobs are getting done that you're not man enough to do because God forbid you dirty your pretty little hands. What have they done to you other than better your Economy.
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Your people? Illegals are not wanted here. Illegals are not needed here. It doesn't matter what "your people" want. "Your people" will be set free when they go home.
Native Amer German Irish

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Erika wrote:
Who are you to speak for the rest of America to say that our people aren't wanted here and aren't needed here? Because of the illegals, jobs are getting done that you're not man enough to do because God forbid you dirty your pretty little hands. What have they done to you other than better your Economy.
<quoted text>
What have they done us US, as in OUR COUNTRY?

If you aren't AWARE of the negativity wrought upon us by illegal aliens AND "documented" immigrants, then you really have no business ASKING.

The REAL question is WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR US?

Your lame excuse about "bettering our economy" is a MYTH and ONLY perpetrated by those (like you) who are truly ignorant of the REAL impact they have.
Native Amer German Irish

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Correction: What have they done FOR us, as in.....
camille

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
I will join her. We don't need you and we don't want you. You come here uninvited and unwanted. You turn once decent neighborhoods into slums virtually overnight. You cause our hospitals and ER to close due to financial losses incurred from being forced to provide 'free' care for your people. You have destroyed our schools. You turn our public parks into dumps. You drive without a license or insurance as if our rules somehow do not apply to you. You steal the identities of American citizens who are then forced to spend years and hundreds of dollars straightening out the ensuing mess. You ignore our zoning laws and crowd 26 people into a 2 bedroom house. You show not the slightest respect for the unfortunate people who have to live around you. You saddle us with your anchor babies. You have not education. You have no job skills. You contribute nothing, nada, zilch to American society. You are nothing but a deadweight around the necks of the US taxpayer. Now go home!
Ester

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
There work is very superficial and does not represent quality. You getting what you are paying for ,that is it.
American Pet Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to explain how in the hedoublehockeysticks they better our economy
Native Amer German Irish

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Erika wrote:
Who are you to speak for the rest of America to say that our people aren't wanted here and aren't needed here?
<quoted text>
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT "OUR PEOPLE" !!

They might be YOUR people, but don't KID yourself - they are NOT OUR people.

Since: Dec 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
Come up with a better rendition of your pathetic worn out homilies to support your position. That poor-me, feel sorry for me tripe has been totally thrashed and that dog don't hunt anymore. Put your starving old dog back under your barrio porch. Illegal Immigration is Criminal. Get it ? Duh ??
john

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Native Amer German Irish wrote:
<quoted text>
What have they done us US, as in OUR COUNTRY?
If you aren't AWARE of the negativity wrought upon us by illegal aliens AND "documented" immigrants, then you really have no business ASKING.
The REAL question is WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR US?
Your lame excuse about "bettering our economy" is a MYTH and ONLY perpetrated by those (like you) who are truly ignorant of the REAL impact they have.
Illegals are criminals. How do criminals better the economy. They stop technical innovation. Why don't get help with your drug problem?
john

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Jose wrote:
Go back to your third world country and make it better. We don't need you here. Please take all your relatives with you. I don't want you drug dealing and drug using @@s in my country.
john

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

camille wrote:
<quoted text>
I will join her. We don't need you and we don't want you. You come here uninvited and unwanted. You turn once decent neighborhoods into slums virtually overnight. You cause our hospitals and ER to close due to financial losses incurred from being forced to provide 'free' care for your people. You have destroyed our schools. You turn our public parks into dumps. You drive without a license or insurance as if our rules somehow do not apply to you. You steal the identities of American citizens who are then forced to spend years and hundreds of dollars straightening out the ensuing mess. You ignore our zoning laws and crowd 26 people into a 2 bedroom house. You show not the slightest respect for the unfortunate people who have to live around you. You saddle us with your anchor babies. You have not education. You have no job skills. You contribute nothing, nada, zilch to American society. You are nothing but a deadweight around the necks of the US taxpayer. Now go home!
God Bless You. We need Ike back. He started Operation W@tback.
Native Amer German Irish

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

john wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals are criminals. How do criminals better the economy. They stop technical innovation. Why don't get help with your drug problem?
I'm assuming you replied to the wrong post.....
SHS94

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Send 'em back home. They can work in all the factories we shipped down there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
An American citizen. What's wrong with coming to this country with respect, with permission or as citizen? You have no idea what my "pretty little hands" look like. What have they done? By coming here illegally they have only shown the greatest disrespect for Americans and this great country. Americans are pissed. There are many, many people from different countries all around the world who have applied for citizenship. So they can come to the US with respect. They wait patiently. I would hope that the respectful person in persuit of the American dream would become my neighbor and not the sneaks and disrespectful cheats who come here illegally and take it one more step by committing fraud with forged or falsified documents. One display od disrespect leads to more lawbreaking. The American prison system is overflowing with people who have come here illegally. More than half the prison population in California are illegals.

I've seen the cheap assed houses built on my street by non english speaking people. Erika, if you want illegals in this country, why do you want to devide the cost of rewarding illegals with other Americans who want them out? Perhaps you could better display your sympathy by letting a couple illegal families shack up in your house.

What is wrong with coming to this country with respect, with permission or as citizen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

Your people are not Americans. You might consider leaving the US to be with your people.
Erika

Logansport, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

First of all the drugs and crime are here whether there are illegals here or not. They don't drive without a license to break the law. They go to work like everyone else and obviously have to get there one way or another. I'd say the nonsense you speak is ignorant. You'd think you were speaking with a bunch of immature children with all the stereotypes you are all mentioning in your comments. If your family was in a position to have a better life somewhere else you would do the same exact thing but fortunatley you are not in that position. I do say our people speaking of myself and my family. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am a Mexican American, born in the US. And am very proud of that. My mom has been here since she was 13 and my father is also born in the US. But that does not change how we view people hispanic or not. Remember illegals are not only hispanic so don't throw around you're racial comments to make you feel superior. As far as not having education or skills, you don't know that again I assume it makes you feel better about yourself by stating that. Many of these people have a career or degrees that do not transfer here because they don't have a social security to apply it here. I am married to a caucasian man who thank God is much more intelligent and does not think like you guys nor does his family. He is a very respected man by friends and the community. I am happy that people like him exist so that other cultures that have met him know that there is a difference between the ignorant people like you and respectful man like him and he makes sure to remind them as much as possible.
The majority of my friends and acquaintances are caucasians and they agree that there are just as many crimes happening that have nothing to do with illegals. I'm positive that kids that go into schools and busisnesses shooting people are not illegals and terrorists are here with visas and have been known to be studying in the United States so what does having an education have to do with the fact that you have crime going on regardless.
SHS94

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

The "illegals" I know get drunk and throw beer bottles at my house. They also get drunk and harrass my wife while she is at work and end up going to jail. Which I have to pay for, along with the damage to my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peru Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peru People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••