Peru, IN police Tase Alzheimer patient

Peru, IN police Tase Alzheimer patient

There are 1 comment on the Minor Thoughts story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Peru, IN police Tase Alzheimer patient . In it, Minor Thoughts reports that:

Police Chief Steve Hoover said no time frame has been set on the investigation, noting several people need to be interviewed regarding the incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minor Thoughts.

Coffee

Lafayette, IN

#1 Jul 1, 2012
There is absolutely no excuse for abusing this elderly gentleman. He is of slight build and they certainly had better options for his patient care than to taser him.
You can read the news items here:
http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1767474238/Pe...
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-woman-outraged...
After you have done so, please contact your Congressmen, as well as any other Federal Agencies who support quality of life for the elderly and oppose elder abuse. You can generally find them all listed on the internet and it takes only a matter of a few minutes to do so. No elderly or ill person in a nursing home should suffer from such a terrible, disgraceful act as to be tasered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25-year-old sentenced for sex with 14-year-old Oct 9 ICE 1
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Sep 27 Musikologist 6
Things You Can Remember About Peru (Apr '08) Sep 23 PeruBoy 192
News Wabash woman charged after 6-week-old tests pos... Sep 19 resident 1
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... Sep '17 Honey badger 3
KISS concert 10/31/1974 Peru Indiana Sep '17 Dan Mongosa 2
News US, Mexico at odds over deportation as top offi... (Feb '17) Aug '17 Criollos R Racists 20

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages