Feds charge 10, including 5 from here...

Feds charge 10, including 5 from here, with importing marijuana from Mexico

There are 20 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Feds charge 10, including 5 from here, with importing marijuana from Mexico. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Those arrested were charged in a sealed indictment returned by a federal grand jury on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Chirp Chirp

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Imagine that Jamar in another indictment telling everything
hmmmmmmmm

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Meth Capitol of the country and they're worried about marijuana. Feds should get the dangerous drugs off the streets. I feel like they aren't doing their jobs. Kinda like a cook at McDonald's who is backed up on orders and decides its a good time to take the trash to the dumpster. Sure that's part of the job but that crap can wait. There's more important responsibilities at hand. Am I wrong for feeling this way.
i agree

New Albany, IN

#3 Oct 14, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
Meth Capitol of the country and they're worried about marijuana. Feds should get the dangerous drugs off the streets. I feel like they aren't doing their jobs. Kinda like a cook at McDonald's who is backed up on orders and decides its a good time to take the trash to the dumpster. Sure that's part of the job but that crap can wait. There's more important responsibilities at hand. Am I wrong for feeling this way.
i couldnt agree more.. get the meth off the streets. legalize pot ffs. they are just licking the icing off the cake. taking the easy stuff thats harmless for the most part, and letting the real problem fester.
lostwar

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
The feds have lost the war on drugs. I don't see why they keep busting people for weed when it is decriminalized in several states. It's all about the money. The war on drugs creates several jobs and needs millions in tax dollars. What would happen tomorrow if they stopped the war?? Tens of thousands of jobs would be lost and they would have no excuse to keep asking for money. Prescription drugs, meth, and heroin, are my biggest concerns. Not weed.
COME On MAN

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Little known fact is that President Reagan put the drugs on the streets during his presidency the more drug dealers made the more money was spent which in return boost the economy now that's been kept on the HUSH!! So is that how Carlis was able to buy those cars Mercedes and Jaguars? Just thought his people jag a little piece of change and he was just spoiled like that, Hmmmmm.......
Insider

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Chirp Chirp wrote:
Imagine that Jamar in another indictment telling everything
did you ever think that hes not telling that they were letting him go with petty charges so they could hit him with this one.
makesmewonder

Alliance, OH

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Did they
have any thing to do with that Draper Murder
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#8 Oct 14, 2012
COME On MAN wrote:
Little known fact is that President Reagan put the drugs on the streets during his presidency the more drug dealers made the more money was spent which in return boost the economy now that's been kept on the HUSH!! So is that how Carlis was able to buy those cars Mercedes and Jaguars? Just thought his people jag a little piece of change and he was just spoiled like that, Hmmmmm.......
Wow what a dumb thing to say!
UnSeLfIShHeArT
#9 Oct 15, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
a no good point. ahhh jus like all the unsolved murders. or am i wrong?
hmmmmmmmm

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Motion of discovery will let you know who is giving statements. Personally I feel like they are wasting my money I give my government to protect me. I don't understand why I am forced to pay money for something I can't use. How is arresting people with marijuana protecting me? America baffles me. If this is the best country in the world then the world sucks really bad
Diane

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Sad sad sad
smh

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Smh
wow

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Classy
WHAT

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
Wow what a dumb thing to say![/QUOTE]No ur dumb! It is what it is, I don't have to worry about it cuz I work for everything I have to free handouts here! U better ask somebody..God Bless u and have a wondetful life..
fact

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2012
Murder molestation fraud it doesn't matter. They brag about busting 5 people for pot. That's like bragging about being the tallest midget.
be real!!!

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Wow what a dumb thing to say! "

No ur dumb! It is what it is, I don't have to worry about it cuz I work for everything I have to free handouts here! U better ask somebody..God Bless u and have a wondetful life..
Proof read what you said "I don't have to worry about it cuz I work for everything I have to free handouts here" what does that even mean? Is that English? And who should I ask? Is your name what? If not how can I ask somebody about you? With a sentence like what you just posted you don't have room to call someone dumb. Dumbass.
fact

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Lol
fact

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Lol again @''be real!!!'' that's hilarious
WHAT

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Proof read what you said "I don't have to worry about it cuz I work for everything I have to free handouts here" what does that even mean? Is that English? And who should I ask? Is your name what? If not how can I ask somebody about you? With a sentence like what you just posted you don't have room to call someone dumb. Dumbass.[/QUOTE] It's called a "TYPO" D-U-M-M-Y, any educated person would have known that,so lets"BE REAL" I'm sure u got the point with ur slow ass!
yea - ok...

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2012
WHAT wrote:
It's called a "TYPO" D-U-M-M-Y, any educated person would have known that,so lets"BE REAL" I'm sure u got the point with ur slow ass!
- Alright, well you're clearly D.U.M.B. Do you even realize what you say?! "I'm sure you got the point with ur slow ass" - LOL. You make NO sense.

Thanks for the giggle though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexual abuse hidden by the hall Apr 14 Megatron 2
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Apr 3 Anonymous 58
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar 29 anyname 7
michael sharp (Aug '12) Mar '17 doggle, 6
News US, Mexico at odds over deportation as top offi... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 19
Will Runkel Feb '17 Matthew Roberts 1
Tiger sports Feb '17 Shanin 1

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages