Sparks relatives
Doug

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 11, 2008
I am wondering if anybody knows any of the Sparks families in Peru? The brothers were Omer,Ray and Daymon Sparks they moved up there from Ky.

Since: May 08

Peru, IN

#2 Aug 23, 2008
Doug wrote:
I am wondering if anybody knows any of the Sparks families in Peru? The brothers were Omer,Ray and Daymon Sparks they moved up there from Ky.
My husband's grandfather's name was Rudell Sparks.
Doug

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2008
rswright98 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband's grandfather's name was Rudell Sparks.
Rudell was their Uncle Jep's boy so they were all first cousins. My grandpa was Elera Sparks, Damon,Ray and Omer's oldest brother, he stayed in Ky. Glad to hear from my kin in Peru.
David Sparks

Jourdanton, TX

#4 Apr 4, 2010
My father was Cecil Sparks. He was Rudell brother as were Ervil, Charlie. Their mother's name was Minnie.
Dee

Catlettsburg, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2010
My Dad was Ray.
Anonymous

Springfield, IL

#6 May 23, 2010
Doug wrote:
my great uncle is rudell sparks,and his sister inez is my great aunt.they are both deceased. god bless their souls
vwalker

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Dec 10, 2013
My grandpa is Jerry Willis, his mother's maiden name was Ivory Sparks
Doug

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2014
Dee wrote:
My Dad was Ray.
You and my Mom are first cousins. My Mom stayed with Ray and Nora and babysitted when she was a teenager.

Since: Mar 14

Livingston, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2014
Oh I know Eric and Chris...are they brothers? If so they are strung out on drugs and all along with there family. Eric is dating a girl under the age of 18...she is only 14...he is in his 20s...pretty sick ppl...stay away from them!!! They are thieves...druggies...child molesters....very nasty ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tess?? Jun 17 Jkh 37
Has anyone noticed prostitutes in Peru? (Jul '15) Jun 15 Heidie Fleiss client 2
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Jun 15 google it 48
Young America Music Thread (Jul '14) Apr '16 Musikologist 4
Need to visit my friend in Miami corrections Mar '16 Rachelle 1
has anyone seen prostitutes in peru? (Jul '15) Nov '15 john 3
News About 400 sex offenders to be transferred to Ne... (Nov '08) Nov '15 Cowgirlsxcry 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages