New Blog for Peru, IL

New Blog for Peru, IL

Posted in the Peru Forum

Brian

Princeton, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Hi, I have started a new blog to discuss issues concerning the citizens of the City of Peru, IL. This blog covers City, County, State, and National issues that are of concern to the people of Peru, IL.
Please visit and add your thoughts
Peru Pages
address: http://perupages.blogspot.com/
eee

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Jun 6, 2009
dork
Local Cra-Z

Peru, IL

#3 Jul 20, 2009
Peru's leaders and the local news media are out to crush local bloggers and any others who stand in the way of their filthy, money-making agendas.
peruvian

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2010
I hope this blog is opened to anyone, to say what they want, within reason.
terry

Peru, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2010
This blog is ridiculous. Everything is read by Brian and must be approved by him before it posts, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!
La Salle County

Millington, IL

#8 Jan 16, 2012
Brian wrote:
Hi, I have started a new blog to discuss issues concerning the citizens of the City of Peru, IL. This blog covers City, County, State, and National issues that are of concern to the people of Peru, IL.
Please visit and add your thoughts
Peru Pages
address: http://perupages.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No one hurt in blaze at resort in northern Illi... Jan '18 AlyssaPhillips 1
News 1,795 pounds of pot seized in La Salle (Apr '06) Nov '17 In ur azz 35
News Area Catholic churches ordered to close (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
Grand Bear Lodge (Feb '06) May '17 JoeHook4Pres 58
News Prosecutor sought for Towne (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lol 1
News Peru physician charged with felony battery (Jan '10) Apr '16 Concerned resident 8
News An interstate adjustment (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 4

Peru Jobs

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages