What is Perth Amboy's Best Ice Cream ...

What is Perth Amboy's Best Ice Cream store

Created by BigBusiness on Sep 5, 2011

36 votes

Click on an option to vote

Carvel

Fajji

Ice Cream Creamery

Mobile Ice Cream Vendor

Pizza Italian ices

Since: Sep 11

Perth Amboy, NJ

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Best In the City No one compares
ice cream lover

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Carvel is by far the best ice cream, everyone tries to copy them but no one compares. Every product I have bought has been fresh. Their flavors of ice cream are always delicious. I've been to several ice cream stores Carvel, hersheys, and others and this is by far the best Carvel store in all of NJ. I went to the owners other location OMG their cakes are to die for. Best by far, no comparison
Jbul

Staten Island, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
How is this even a debate? Carvel by a long shot. Taste carvels icecream then taste everyone elses. Fajis icecream tastes like pure crap. Icecream creamery sux. Icecream truck sux. Pizza italian ices? no comment. Carvel all the way!!!!
julius

Asbury Park, NJ

#4 Dec 10, 2012
ice cream lover wrote:
Carvel is by far the best ice cream, everyone tries to copy them but no one compares. Every product I have bought has been fresh. Their flavors of ice cream are always delicious. I've been to several ice cream stores Carvel, hersheys, and others and this is by far the best Carvel store in all of NJ. I went to the owners other location OMG their cakes are to die for. Best by far, no comparison
Thats because you work for carvel a**hole your icecream is mass produced garbage.
Sheepshead Bay Scumbag

North Brunswick, NJ

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Did you know that many conventional and commercial brands of ice cream contain the same ingredient that is used in anti-freeze solution for cars? Propylene glycol is being used as an ingredient in many ice creams and cupcakes. Other additives found in ice cream include Piperonal, which is used in place of vanilla. Piperonal is also a chemical that is used to treat lice. Diethyl glucol is a cheap chemical used as an emulsifier instead of eggs. It can also be found in antifreeze and paint removers. Butyraldehyde is used in nut-flavored ice cream and is one of the ingredients in rubber cement. Amyl acetate is a chemical used for banana flavor.
RichieCarvel

Bayonne, NJ

#6 Apr 3, 2015
Unfortunately this year Carvel in Perth Amboy will be closed due to construction that will soon begin. Look for a bigger walk in location offering products that you can see . Standing outside is not inviting once again we apologize .
Rican mami

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2015
As long as it's in Perth amboy the ice cream is garbage.. Perth amboy is a dump.. It's filled with low iq Puerto Ricans and Dominicans... Their game is lame, they smell and they think everybody stupid.. Oh wait, they r lame in the bedroom too.. God bless my gambino boy.. I love Italians, street ones tho... But only one and we all know who that is, m.c.. Italians invented this slick shit, cmon stop it now ya be rapping about that mafia shit, ya get no respect over here, nada.... I don't like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans... I only like italian men, Im with that mafia shit hard.. I'm with someone slightly different tho.. Lmao.. And I don't like snitches, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans be ratting...they in the closet with it tho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perth Amboy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perth Amboy's Verbal Kint raises social awareness (Aug '09) Dec 1 Keisha4023 4
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) Nov 22 Dave 12
News Who punched Emily Rand? Woman lies unconscious ... Nov 21 Concerned 7
Delio's Pizza. Nov '16 Mike DeLude 1
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Oct '16 Rundem 2
News South Amboy man kidnapped, beaten (Feb '07) Oct '16 Truth 4
Bed bug solution please Oct '16 La bori 4

Perth Amboy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perth Amboy Mortgages