Perth Amboy Police Arrest Two On Weap...

Perth Amboy Police Arrest Two On Weapons Charges

There are 4 comments on the Clarks Hometown News Patriot story from Dec 19, 2011, titled Perth Amboy Police Arrest Two On Weapons Charges. In it, Clarks Hometown News Patriot reports that:

Police arrested two men on Saturday afternoon after responding to a report of shots fired in the area of Smith and McClellan streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarks Hometown News Patriot.

blanco

Anderson, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2011
I would like to thank these two DUMB ASSes for keeping the streets of perth amboy safe. merry christmas.
Freddy Cruz-Saenz

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Perth Amboy has become an illegal alien paradise, thanks to Wilda Diaz and the crime and drug problems will only get worst.
blanco

Anderson, IN

#3 Dec 22, 2011
so true my man sad but true we need I.C.E to come here and clean our streets of illegal aliens.im tired of there boyfriends working good paying jobs and the women living off the goverment freebie programs. im sick of it.
THE MAN

Linden, NJ

#4 Dec 23, 2011
Perth Amboy is agood town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perth Amboy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Wed Hippiegirl732 3
South Amboys Water Front Development Wed RED 1
are italians white people? Jun 26 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
Indian's in Iselin (Mar '13) Jun 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Perth Amboy building demolished Jun 14 lazywolf54 1
Racing noise at night! (Sep '12) Jun 12 MDL 2
News Trump, Sanders success sign of middle class rev... Jun 8 bernhard rosenberg 1

Perth Amboy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perth Amboy Mortgages