Perth Amboy mayor looks to continue m...

Perth Amboy mayor looks to continue moving city forward

There are 1 comment on the MyCentralJersey story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Perth Amboy mayor looks to continue moving city forward. In it, MyCentralJersey reports that:

"You go on board! Is that clear? Do you hear me?" the Coast Guard officer shouted as the captain of... PERTH AMBOY - After mopping up from the corruption in the prior administration that left the city with debt, budget deficits and other fiscal challenges, Mayor Wilda Diaz is focused on moving the city forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyCentralJersey.

blanco

Anderson, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Mayor you aint fooling no one, you had 4 years to do something and did nothing but dance and party with the old folks on olive st.and raise property taxes, just cause you work hard to buy a home in this city doesnt mean we have money to burn.you were elected to move the city forward and you are only moving it backwards,VAS did more for this city than any mayor will ever do period.dont run for reelection mayor diaz cause the people of perth amboy wont stand for it and dont embarrass yourself too.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perth Amboy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iselin Jukebox (Jul '12) Feb 19 lol 18
News Illegal immigrants being fired in face of feder... (Jan '08) Feb 19 photog 260
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... Feb 17 BJ Fan 1
Former Railroad Station Feb 15 Rail Fan 1
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) Feb 15 Jersey John 88
Drugs in Amboy (Aug '15) Feb 15 Jersey John 6
Car Parking in front of property (May '07) Jan 28 Monica 47

Perth Amboy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perth Amboy Mortgages