William C. Mcginnis school principal ...

William C. Mcginnis school principal retiring

Posted in the Perth Amboy Forum

Nicole Gonzalez

Perth Amboy, NJ

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Mrs.Ana Maria Mascenik of the William C. Mcginnis school will be retiring in March there's not exact date. The new Principle will be Dr. Myrna Garcia. She has work with elementary school students. Now she'll be with middle school students. She has already met the staff and some of the students. Im a student there and she has already done the morning announcements. All the staff and students will miss her. And I think Dr. Garcia will do an amazing job.
Resident

East Orange, NJ

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Who Cares
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#3 Feb 26, 2010
Resident wrote:
Who Cares
I do she was a great principle do you evan know her?
Resident

East Orange, NJ

#4 Mar 2, 2010
Learn to spell!
Are you legal or illegal?
oliverto

AOL

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Ana Mascenik has caused serious damage to the school, stolen city funds, and shopuld be exposed for the evil witch that she is. at last what goes around comes around!~!
pepe

Somerset, NJ

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Dr. Garcia hasz beehn wrokin der 4 like 2 weeksz nd hasz alredy made dah szkool szo much worszer >:(
Perth Amboy Student

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Learn to spell all of you!
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#9 Mar 27, 2010
pepe wrote:
Dr. Garcia hasz beehn wrokin der 4 like 2 weeksz nd hasz alredy made dah szkool szo much worszer >:(
tht is soooooo tru yuh go there ??
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#10 Mar 27, 2010
Resident wrote:
Learn to spell!
Are you legal or illegal?
whut do you mean ?
blanco

Iselin, NJ

#11 Apr 28, 2010
dr. garcia used to be my daughter's princilpal in the elemetary school the a.v ceres when she left they had a good bye paty for her.
blanco

Iselin, NJ

#12 Apr 28, 2010
peee peee ppeeee ppeee all you but heads crazys3453
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#13 Apr 29, 2010
pepe wrote:
Dr. Garcia hasz beehn wrokin der 4 like 2 weeksz nd hasz alredy made dah szkool szo much worszer >:(
omq penis pepe ulises ?
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#14 Apr 29, 2010
blanco wrote:
dr. garcia used to be my daughter's princilpal in the elemetary school the a.v ceres when she left they had a good bye paty for her.
she is a horrible principle shes mean and taking everything away frum us !! uqhhh
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#15 Apr 29, 2010
blanco wrote:
peee peee ppeeee ppeee all you but heads crazys3453
what?
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#16 Apr 30, 2010
blanco wrote:
peee peee ppeeee ppeee all you but heads crazys3453
whutsz yur name ?
james

United States

#17 May 23, 2010
Nicole Gonzalez wrote:
Mrs.Ana Maria Mascenik of the William C. Mcginnis school will be retiring in March there's not exact date. The new Principle will be Dr. Myrna Garcia. She has work with elementary school students. Now she'll be with middle school students. She has already met the staff and some of the students. Im a student there and she has already done the morning announcements. All the staff and students will miss her. And I think Dr. Garcia will do an amazing job.
do you have a fever or something..cuz it lokk like you do...i hope ur telling the truth about u goign to skkool there cuz ur last sentence of Dr.garcia will do an amazing job is so FAKE!!!!!!!!!! no student in mcginnis lieks her plus they hated that she is the new principal
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#18 Aug 16, 2010
james wrote:
<quoted text> do you have a fever or something..cuz it lokk like you do...i hope ur telling the truth about u goign to skkool there cuz ur last sentence of Dr.garcia will do an amazing job is so FAKE!!!!!!!!!! no student in mcginnis lieks her plus they hated that she is the new principal
True lmao i hatee both of them !!!!!!!!!!
Nicole

Perth Amboy, NJ

#19 Aug 22, 2011
Perth Amboy Student wrote:
Learn to spell all of you!
who caress !!!!????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perth Amboy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Flynn is a filthy scumbag Jul 30 Peter Mullen 2
Any gay teens anywhere in NJ? (Sep '14) Jul 25 Sean 8
Empire Auto Financing Jul 24 Johnny 1
News Lodzinski looking to trial to avoid conviction Jul 21 Dolores 1
Pitbull mating Jul 8 Central New Jersey 1
My taxes paying city employees overtime Jun '15 Money better spent 1
News Perth Amboy's Verbal Kint raises social awareness (Aug '09) Jun '15 flint 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perth Amboy Mortgages