look here

Bellevue, WA

#25 May 8, 2012
Letsfaceit wrote:
<quoted text>
That.:)..oh..and since you dont like it..let me be the first to correct you, its congratulations, not what ever junky word that was up there.:/ its okay. Mistakes happen...im sure your mother knows all to well on that. Back to the first problem at and, word of advice, If you dont like what i have to say, dont quote it. It just doesnt look good.
ur makeing no d@mn sense here ur trying to pick at something and just start crap with someone who is defending her d@mn friend. i think u got a serious case of wtf. i cant even begin to fathom what ur point of saying crap to me is talk bout drama feeder. grow the hell up. i got on here telling dumb f!ck #1 (yes u scorpion) to shut there face and now dumb f!ck #2 (that would be u letsfaceit) is rambling on bout imaginary crap. ur delusional i think u need ur head checked. ur the one whos chose to pick a fight with me for standing up for my friend and telling dumb f!ck#1 to shut up
u have a problem
look here

Bellevue, WA

#26 May 8, 2012
Scorpion wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing short handed, you douchebag!
word of advice grow the f!ck up i have my word check on and it spells the word out as i type it so ur very mistaken. and sorry i choose not to spell out you your know now go get a life u peice of poop. ur worthless and no one cares bout u.
Scorpion

Saint Louis, MO

#27 May 8, 2012
look here wrote:
<quoted text>
word of advice grow the f!ck up i have my word check on and it spells the word out as i type it so ur very mistaken. and sorry i choose not to spell out you your know now go get a life u peice of poop. ur worthless and no one cares bout u.
LEARN TO FREAKIN' SPELL ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU HALF WIT! IT'S PIECE,NOT PEICE! You're so stupid, I could count your brain cells on one hand. Now shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is!
Scorpion

Saint Louis, MO

#28 May 8, 2012
look here wrote:
<quoted text>
ur makeing no d@mn sense here ur trying to pick at something and just start crap with someone who is defending her d@mn friend. i think u got a serious case of wtf. i cant even begin to fathom what ur point of saying crap to me is talk bout drama feeder. grow the hell up. i got on here telling dumb f!ck #1 (yes u scorpion) to shut there face and now dumb f!ck #2 (that would be u letsfaceit) is rambling on bout imaginary crap. ur delusional i think u need ur head checked. ur the one whos chose to pick a fight with me for standing up for my friend and telling dumb f!ck#1 to shut up
u have a problem
Ur makeing? Interesting spelling....rofl. I believe that's making,not makeing. Yeah, you sure got your word detector on. You stupid loser!
Bill Booker

Saint Louis, MO

#29 May 8, 2012
Nikki is such nasty, skanky scumbag!
look here

Bellevue, WA

#30 May 8, 2012
omfg imz gonna talk any wayz thatz iz feel i xan. so u can sayz crap all u wantz too. im just some back woulds b!txh thatz talkz all baxks woulds and i feelz like talking allz gooofy. uz needz to talkz likez me toooooooooo. im just some country hick thatz gonna talkz likez thiz from nowz on. you feelz me. comez with itz hun. iz talkz thiz wayz anyz wayz.
look here is a homophobic

De Soto, MO

#31 May 8, 2012
look here wrote:
omfg imz gonna talk any wayz thatz iz feel i xan. so u can sayz crap all u wantz too. im just some back woulds b!txh thatz talkz all baxks woulds and i feelz like talking allz gooofy. uz needz to talkz likez me toooooooooo. im just some country hick thatz gonna talkz likez thiz from nowz on. you feelz me. comez with itz hun. iz talkz thiz wayz anyz wayz.
What grade you in?
look here

Bellevue, WA

#32 May 8, 2012
huh? homophobic really explain how that is when ive got several gay and lesbian friends??? do explain how im homophobic??

and hun im out of school but i decided iz gonna talkz all dumb so u could understand stupid. ba hahahahahahahahaha

House Springs, MO

#33 May 8, 2012
Your spelling explains it all...LMAO!
look here

Bellevue, WA

#34 May 8, 2012
again i have gay and lesbian friends and again my spelling is correct u are so f!cked up since u wanna pick at my spelling.

your so cool..........not!

De Soto, MO

#35 May 9, 2012
look here wrote:
again i have gay and lesbian friends and again my spelling is correct u are so f!cked up since u wanna pick at my spelling.
Oh shut up about your stupid spelling, you delusional idiot! You're just mad cuz you know I'm right,that you're piss poor speller!
Tyga

Greenville, IL

#36 May 9, 2012
look here wrote:
A "not" joke..... HAHAHAHAHAHA Must have picked that up at "collage"
look here

Bellevue, WA

#37 May 9, 2012
tyga im not who u think i am. im not the same person u keep saying so go get f!cked u sk@nk.
Tyga

Greenville, IL

#38 May 9, 2012
look here wrote:
tyga im not who u think i am. im not the same person u keep saying so go get f!cked u sk@nk.
Oh Allison....

Milwaukee, WI

#39 May 9, 2012
look here wrote:
i love that u can pick at my spelling when its all spelled correctly just short hand a few things. so congradulations the dumb @$$ award goes to u.
You misspelled congratulations.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#40 May 9, 2012
I think some of you, including the person who started this thread, have jealousy issues.
Letsfaceit

Perryville, MO

#41 May 10, 2012
I agree. People can be so petty these days. Lol

Milwaukee, WI

#43 May 15, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have room to talk YOU DUMB BITCH
You all are equally retarded.
sexylady

Perryville, MO

#44 Aug 7, 2012
i thank that all this is that you cant takecare of your kids so you have to talk about other people and i do no her she is agood mom about 4 years ago she had 2 of her kids stolen for a fucking mexicon so you just need to leave her alone and grow up and all this is nothing but a chat room that need to be shutdown like that facebook
just

Jackson, MO

#45 Aug 7, 2012
a druggy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
creeper in pville 1 hr lola 9
Miss you so much 3 hr I miss someone as... 7
The Crow's Nest Bar & Grill (Brewer Tavern re-o... 4 hr Local Guy 5
Nicholas Mountjoy? 12 hr Katie 1
Through the Looking Glass. 18 hr Holly 10
Tj. Wed Hedath 5
oldest continuously operating restaurant or bar... (Apr '09) Wed Just me 4
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web