First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I am a 45 w male he is 41 w male we are both straight and looking for a slut to tag team this weekend. If you want to know more send private message.
oh yea

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I'm interested how do I private message you? I'm a 19 year old slut! I charge 2 dls for 5 mins... And you can enter in any hole you want! I'm 134 pounds! I can handle any thing that comes my way!!

Hillsboro, MO

#3 Jan 10, 2013
I'm a male with a 10 inch cock. I'm clean and white. It's really thick when hard. how can I help??
Brenda

Henryetta, OK

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I'm your girl. Code word is scrotum. Seeya at the bar tn.

Lebanon, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Brenda...is there anyway u could send ur number my way? [email protected]
Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2013
No Rascal, thats not how it works. You saying the code word to me gives me the chance to check you out and make sure you arent a murderer.

Since: Jan 13

Prairie Village, KS

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Brenda wrote:
No Rascal, thats not how it works. You saying the code word to me gives me the chance to check you out and make sure you arent a murderer.
So which bar are talking about Brenda
Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Which bar would you prefer? I frequent CT more than any of the others.
oh yea

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
guest wrote:
I'm a male with a 10 inch cock. I'm clean and white. It's really thick when hard. how can I help??
me I want fun
tish

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2013
What the hell Is going on in this town?

Flemington, MO

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Well, I'm the guest that posted the 10 inch cock response. Anyone interested, lemme know. I posted my email up.
frustrated

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Have all you people gone completely insane?
wtf

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Look like the freaks are out tonight

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 11, 2013
oh yea wrote:
I'm interested how do I private message you? I'm a 19 year old slut! I charge 2 dls for 5 mins... And you can enter in any hole you want! I'm 134 pounds! I can handle any thing that comes my way!!
u better fbook or YIM! me miss oh yea n dont forget to write back on here too !!!
oh yea

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Jesus On A Stick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>u better fbook or YIM! me miss oh yea n dont forget to write back on here too !!!
what's your Facebook name!
mrogmann

Ellwood City, PA

#18 Jan 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Smashing Success good sex

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2013
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your Facebook name!
search box: thevindictivevampire
my oh my

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Jesus On A Stick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
search box: thevindictivevampire
You are really colorful.
I wonder how much is real and how much is for show?

Oh, and if you meet up with the 18yr old- I suggest two condoms at a time, just to be safe.
stranger

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2013
This town is full of weird people, for real grow up stop being cho-mos and for the little girls saying your a slut get more self respect for your self and your body... people wounder why there are so many girls getting raped now days, stop looking like a stripper dress covered up ( for the mothers out there letting there 13-16 year olds where hell off make up tight jeans low cut shirts show your kids some respect and send them up the right path) to many teenagers pregnant or getting raped or killed, some of you girls are pulling it on your own... grow up make something of all of your guys life! Have a blessed day everybody (-:

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#22 Jan 23, 2013
stranger wrote:
This town is full of weird people, for real grow up stop being cho-mos and for the little girls saying your a slut get more self respect for your self and your body... people wounder why there are so many girls getting raped now days, stop looking like a stripper dress covered up ( for the mothers out there letting there 13-16 year olds where hell off make up tight jeans low cut shirts show your kids some respect and send them up the right path) to many teenagers pregnant or getting raped or killed, some of you girls are pulling it on your own... grow up make something of all of your guys life! Have a blessed day everybody (-:
They all agree on which town to abuse, and then go there, post nonsense, and then hook up for a fee. They use a different town each week—depending upon their John's preference. Next week, it'll be Little Rock. They're too cheap to buy an ad in a real paper. That's why they all have STD's.

10 inches on the Internet equates to about 2 inches in person—and even that's a stretch. Internet Studs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smok'in double barrel's 1 hr Christy Washausen 23
Brandy G 7 hr Guest 3
Vandalism in Perryville. 8 hr Doodly 7
Lauren Tallevast 11 hr Ten Fold 4
Warchild Thu Whacko 4
Chamber of Commerce (Feb '15) Thu Double dip 10
Mikeala stanfill Thu Cameron 12

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance