wade and tyler lawerence

wade and tyler lawerence

Posted in the Perryville Forum

best friend buddy

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
are you serious, do these guys really work at mcdonalds. i thought they was too cool to work!! i wonder, if since i know them, if I can get a friends discount!!
aaaaaa

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2010
best friend buddy wrote:
are you serious, do these guys really work at mcdonalds. i thought they was too cool to work!! i wonder, if since i know them, if I can get a friends discount!!
they are really good friends
awesome

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jul 6, 2010
who cares!
aaaaaa

Arnold, MO

#4 Jul 6, 2010
awesome wrote:
who cares!
they are really nice boys
Red

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Hey you guys need to shut up these kids may be a lil cocky but they are some really cool people you just need to shut up
aaaaaaaaaaa

Union, MO

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Red wrote:
Hey you guys need to shut up these kids may be a lil cocky but they are some really cool people you just need to shut up
Hey some one tell tyler that there is a some guys at Mc Donalds is wanting to have sex with him and wade
oooooooooo

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 12, 2010
aaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey some one tell tyler that there is a some guys at Mc Donalds is wanting to have sex with him and wade
I am wanting to have sex with tyler
OmG

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2010
ahhh goodness you guys are sick just shut your freaking pie holes. nasties. they are nice boys and well they are related to me so stfu please. a** holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary is the next president (Apr '15) 17 min Guest 47
MonicaMark 2 hr Ben 6
Hookers 3 hr Guest 21
TLM Closing 4 hr angry citizen 15
Facebook Is nothing but trouble 7 hr grave digger 14
Macmohan with another dude bareback 9 hr Excited 17
brewer bar trash Wed Ted 26

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance