of 2
Next Last

Denver, CO

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Wow, so is she modeling nude or what?
Get Real

Thiensville, WI

#23 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know this Amanda and I don't care what kind of job she may or may not have gotten.

But Amanda, if your reading this, so many girls would feel great if they looked attractive enough that people talking about them, watching them, and yes, discussed them on scummy topix.

try to keep it in perspective, it is not about you doing anything wrong; it is about envy. If you weren't attractive, no one would care to write about you.

enjoy it while you have it (and don't get a tattoo).

Since: Sep 12

Bellevue, WA

#24 Nov 20, 2012
TATTOOS FOR EVERYONE!!!
Truth

Erlanger, KY

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Amanda was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. If only you people knew.
someone

Perryville, MO

#26 Nov 21, 2012
If you make that much, y do you work at hooters?
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 21, 2012
I dont know Amanda, but I know her family. Very nice, good, hard working people and I imagine she is the same. You should be ashamed saying the things you have said about her just because she is so pretty....
Slick Will

Pevely, MO

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Amanda, any publicity is good publicity, right? Success breeds envy, and that will never change.
grow up

New York, NY

#30 Nov 26, 2012
She guna get raped. Stop exploiting urself, it the best if only ur bf sees u like that. Not every creep in america
uncool

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Nov 26, 2012
There are many girls lots pretty & more fit. They don't feel the NEED to show their sh@t!! Doesn't make sense if your making $3,000.00 for your "modeling",why are you giving up your time waiting tables...I guess your next BIG job will be the strip clubs..blahhhhhh.....!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda DeRousse Miller Sun greg dobbelare 2
pill pushers Sat hmm 8
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) Sat Guest 23
mary jane Sat geo 8
Booty Call May 21 Walter Godat 34
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
cheating wemon May 20 Big909 41
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE