Wow

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Seriously, those things go huge

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#3 Nov 10, 2012
If she did, does this mean that you are now unemployed?

[It will take you three weeks to understand that this is in fact an insult. Get a job.]
allen

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 10, 2012
My freind said he had them last week an he thought they was cool.
State

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Had them last week
ewww

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Ho bag

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#7 Nov 17, 2012
allen wrote:
My freind said he had them last week an he thought they was cool.
Some people are just too stupid for words.
wtf

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Steinbecker tramp enough said. Who would really be proud of their kid because they made it into a swim suit calendar and they are only 18? That's good parenting. I see perryvilles next celeb being the next Anna Nicole Smith, you should be SO PROUD!!
Hah

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Shes almost 21

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#10 Nov 18, 2012
I need a good calendar. Anyone have any close-ups?
state of mind

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 18, 2012
well

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#12 Nov 18, 2012
state of mind wrote:
well
'Deep subject for such a shallow mind.' That's the oldest quip in colloquialism history.
someone

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2012
To Hah: She's actually only going to be 20 in January. She is not almost 21.....
CrazyIdea

Denver, CO

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Is she taken?
Amanda Steinbecker

Hollywood, FL

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Hi this is Amanda and I do not have a boob job nor will I ever get one. I am modeling nationally not in perryville. I think these comments are funny because I know who gets on here and it is all gossip and adults who have nothing better to do. The fact that you have to attack the younger people in perryville should make you feel terrible. When you make 3000 dollars in a weekend for traveling and photoshoots then you can make comments. I pay for everything on my own and im actually mature and don't gossip about people. Right now I am honestly laughing because I'm so happy to not live in perryville anymore and I know I haven't done anything wrong Instead of partying and getting drunk I work or study non stop. My parents should never be brought into this either this is complete bull shit. Have a great day gossiping and bashing people..

Ps also feel terrible that everyone on here is bashing on a friend of many who is not doing well in the hospital. Someone should be topixing about all of you for how many people you have hurt
usee

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Alright Amanda, understood that your "modeling" nationally and not "in" perryville, but is it necessary to post ALL these pictures of your "modeling" all over Facebook where all "perryville" people can bash you for? I mean your a beautiful girl, but the publicity that you are trying to pull on yourself is the reason these people have a reason to bash.
Emily Keller

Perryville, MO

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Dear Facebook Users like, "usee". Facebook was made for people to have another way to keep in contact with others and let them share what is going on in your life at that moment. Amanda is doing something she is great at,
obviously successful at and that she loves!
All She is doing by posting pictures is sharing a part of her life with you.
Which NEWSFLASH that is what Facebook
was made for.

And BTW (usee) If you dont like what one of your friends are posting on Facebook there is a button called UNFRIEND you could try using. It works great.
henry

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Who cares
Biganus Pounder

Perryville, MO

#19 Nov 19, 2012
boobies
rattatattat

Denver, CO

#20 Nov 20, 2012
boobs!
haha

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2012
3000 in a weekend ? That doesn't make me think any higher of what you are doing..... That is sad you have to brag about having old dirty men, premature stalkers, your family looking at you in pictures but then again if I were you I would beg for more money for a feeling of my dignity being back! Not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda DeRousse Miller 23 hr greg dobbelare 2
pill pushers Sat hmm 8
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) Sat Guest 23
mary jane Sat geo 8
Booty Call May 21 Walter Godat 34
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
cheating wemon May 20 Big909 41
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE