Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74628 Jan 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Still not getting that treatment you need. Have you tried lead infiltration therapy? No, I guess you haven't yet, but you should. When applied to the head, it targets the part that is causing you all your troubles.
Oh wittle bitty liberal, do I piss you off because I am posting the truth? Too bad! You haven't been able to dispute anything I've posted!

http://email.media.wnd.com/files/2013/01/WB_F...
DAN LargeLanguage

United States

#74629 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Did you know about Anne Dunkan, with plenty of black kids behind in education? She also tries to promote homosexuality. And Kevin Jessings, he too tries to promote homosexuality, even allowing homosexual books to children. And when a man has sex with a very young boy, his stupid advise is to buy a condom. Obama employed these 2 idiots.
We don't care...just save all this and tell it to the FBI!!!
DAN is LargeLanguage

United States

#74630 Jan 6, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wittle bitty liberal, do I piss you off because I am posting the truth? Too bad! You haven't been able to dispute anything I've posted!
WHATS TO DISPUTE...it's all CRAZY bable...

you need to be hospitalized...for your own, and our safety!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74631 Jan 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You have spent the whole weekend posting about your fixation on underage children and how you want to "educate" them. Why don't you take your sick ideas back down to Kissee Mills and quietly end them in the back room of your house. Well quietly except for that one loud pop.
It wasn't me who written those posts, chances are it was probably norton, or maybe the "illegal muslim prex"/"MuslimCommuni stDictator".
SmifvilleDAN is a Lunitic

United States

#74632 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me who written those posts, chances are it was probably norton, or maybe the "illegal muslim prex"/"MuslimCommuni stDictator".
Maybe it was DAN?????

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74633 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Did you know about Anne Dunkan, with plenty of black kids behind in education? She also tries to promote homosexuality. And Kevin Jessings, he too tries to promote homosexuality, even allowing homosexual books to children. And when a man has sex with a very young boy, his stupid advise is to buy a condom. Obama employed these 2 idiots.
Really? Anne Dunkan is a Brit, and there is no Kevin Jessings.

Why do you continually make all of this up? Every time you do this, you lose more and more credibility.(And you never had much to start with.)

#74634 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Under Anne Dunkan, only 10% of black kids reached proficancy levels during 4th grade in english, and only 9% of black 8th graders reached proficancy levels in english. Only 8% of black 4th graders reached proficancy levels in maths, while only 6% of 8th graders reached proficancy levels in math.
England does seem to have their own problems, too.

#74635 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Experts warn about impending Obamacare tax increases ...
One expert warned that "Insanity [is] doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

His name (presumably) was Albert Einstein.

Why do those fools in the US House of Representatives present and vote on the SAME BILL 33 TIMES and expect it to pass?

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#74636 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor sad, little, pathetic Dan. Throwing your friends to the lions to save your own butt. Pretty much what I would expect.

Having followed the posts of your two nutty friends over the years, I find no evidence to indicate that they have used proxy servers like you do and they have never given an indication that they are fascinated with child sex like you are. There is nothing in their regular posts that would give reason to believe they would even write such horrid filth. However, even under your registered names, you regularly mentioned pedophilia.

You are one sad, demented, lettle fiend. You even stab your friends in the back eh Dan.

By the way, this is the first time I have seen you protest an accusation. Funny, how you never protest being accused of being Dan. A normal person, mistakenly accused of something would have protested long ago, but not you. You have watched too much crime TV. In reality, the innocent often protest and the guilty pretend by not raising a defense. That appears to be the case here.

Really, do you think the people that have constantly kicked your ass on here and owned you would believe an anonymous poster from the UK would appear on here out of nowhere just as soon as you stopped posting under your recognizeable names and locations? No wonder YOU ARE SO OWNED!

#74637 Jan 6, 2013
OBAMA TO CRIMINALIZE GUN OWNERS WHILE LEGALIZING ILLEGAL ALIENS ...
White Plains police have reported on the status of a brain found a week ago on top of a computer keyboard on Main Street in downtown White Plains. No one has yet claimed the brain, and the Police Benevolent Society is proposing to auction off the brain on April 1 of this year.

A police spokesperson stated that the brain is expected to be used as a transplant for some lucky local conservative. The brain is expected to fetch a large price, as it appears to have been hardly used.

(The only clues to its identity are the words "Muslim Communist" written on the brain in magic marker.)

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#74638 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No Fuhrer, you don't piss me off. You make me laugh. I don't have to dispute what is just plain nonsense. Anyone with two functioning brain cells can see it for the garbage it is. You don't need my trillions to see that. Of course where does that leave your count?

Again, I am not a liberal, but you don't have to be a liberal to be against the ignorance, fear, anger and hatred that you represent and dispense. You just have to be rational.

Run along now FAKE VET, I am sure there is more psychotic mumbo jumbo for you to download from the web.
disgusted

Eldon, MO

#74639 Jan 6, 2013
I just rec eived one of the new Gold Dollar Coins. I am outraged!!!!

Where is IN GOD WE TRUST?"

WHO in our government allow any currency
in our country be printed without this???

Everyone should refuse to accept this coin and demand new one be printed with "IN GOD WE TRUST" be printed on them.

Seems like the evil enemies are taking over our country and we the People need to Fight for our rights.

Write or call your government officials and let them know how you feel.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#74640 Jan 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Anne Dunkan is a Brit, and there is no Kevin Jessings.
Why do you continually make all of this up? Every time you do this, you lose more and more credibility.(And you never had much to start with.)
I think it is a red herring designed more to give credence to LargeLimitations phony identity as a Brit.

I doubt he expected anyone to really dissect it and bring the truth back on it. After all the time on here in his old identities and now this new one, you would think he would realize the intelligent posters on here actually look into these things.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#74641 Jan 6, 2013
DAN is LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATS TO DISPUTE...it's all CRAZY bable...
you need to be hospitalized...for your own, and our safety!
Exactly. Well stated.
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74646 Jan 6, 2013
INTERNAL DOJ DOCUMENTS ARGUED FOR SC VOTER ID APPROVAL … BUT OBAMA APPOINTEES OVERRULED
Feds filed 'numerous frivolous motions'

A federal court has ruled that South Carolina was the prevailing party in the unnecessary Voter ID litigation, and therefore the Justice Department is liable for paying the state’s costs. South Carolina spent $3,500,000 to obtain federal court approval of the state’s Voter ID law as non-discriminatory under the Voting Rights Act. The lawsuit was made necessary only because of the political and ideological radicalism of Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez and his deputy Matthew Colangelo.

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2012/09/11...

And you know who's going to have to pay for all this Stupid-Ass-Shit? Us working folks! Not Obozo, not liberals. They just sit on their SorryAsses and draw money!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74647 Jan 6, 2013
SmifvilleDAN is a Lunitic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dan too? I bet DanFromSmithville thinks you are.
Why does a person who calls himself DanFromSmithville think everyone is someone named Dan and from Smithville? Talk about an insane lunatic.
GAME POINT!!!
I think the idiot lunatic is a QueerDo!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74648 Jan 6, 2013
‘FISCAL CLIFF’ DEAL ALSO DOLES OUT MILLIONS FOR HOLLYWOOD, RAILROADS, RUM PRODUCERS - I think both parties screwed us working folks!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...

FISCAL CLIFF (PORK) NOTES
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-02/fisc...
Oboma Lied People Died

Ozark, MO

#74649 Jan 6, 2013
OBAMA’S GUN CONTROL PRESIDENTIAL THREAT IS IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE

This weekend the President of the United States declared war on legitimate gun owners who have the protection of the U.S. Constitution under their Second Amendment rights. Barack Obama informed the host of Meet the Press on the December 27th show and its viewing audience that he would use the full authority and “full weight” of the presidential arsenal of his office to unleash the dogs of war against legal gun owners.

The threat is real, because if one considers the nature of Obama’s cavalier attitude toward upholding or even recognizing the legitimacy of the authority of the U.S. Constitution, he has little regard for it. He has ignored the 10th Amendment regarding state’s rights, the Second Amendment regarding gun rights, and even laws passed by congress, like the Defense of Marriage Act. His presidency has been a renegade take-over and emasculation of the very constitution he swore to uphold.

The course of action is clear for the Congress of the United States: the President of the United States has decided to pursue a direction that even the U.S. Supreme Court in 2008 and 2010 cases, has concluded is legally without merit. The president believes through his actions that the Second Amendment can be marginalized, and with the full consent of a weakened congress, that gives in to his pressure as it did on January 1st with the Fiscal Cliff bill.

What is left to wonder for Americans to weigh about the need for impeachment proceedings as guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution. There is nothing left to debate, to discuss, to bargain or barter over. An assault on freedom and the constitution regarding gun rights is not open for negotiation or for misinterpretation.

Impeachment hearings are a serious step for any congress to consider, and it takes a matter which is defined by the U.S. Constitution as impeachable offenses for judiciary hearings to be undertaken by the House of Representatives.

Three sitting presidents have been investigated by congress, which had impeachment charges brought against them, beginning with President Andrew Johnson in 1867, Richard Nixon in 1974, and Bill Clinton in 1998. In each of the cases, the three presidents attempted to thwart either the will of the legislative branch, lied to the legislative branch or mislead the legislative branch in open and contemptible violation of the law.

Yet, in each case there was not an attempt to openly circumvent the constitutional authority of congress or eliminate constitutional protections guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, as Obama has engaged in. This sitting president has engaged in such actions as defined by the Constitution’s framers as well as those states that approved this essential American document.

The impeachment investigation by congress is a critical and necessary first step:

“Those who adopted the Constitution viewed impeachment as a remedy for usurpation or abuse of power or serious breach of trust.…Thus, the impeachment power of the House reaches “those who behave amiss, or betray their public trust,” according to the Washington Post’s “Constitutional Grounds for Presidential Impeachment”.

The betrayal of the public trust is a key component that elevates Obama’s conduct, both past and present, to this impeachment threshold. By engaging in continuing dismissive conduct regarding selective enforcement of the laws of the United States he bears congressional investigation. He has therefore “betrayed the public trust”, by these actions that the framers of the U.S. Constitution felt warranted impeachment of the nation’s highest constitutional officer.

MORE:
http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/obamas-gun-cont...
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#74650 Jan 6, 2013
GOP OutofControl FREAKOUT

United States

#74652 Jan 6, 2013
Oboma Lied People Died wrote:
OBAMA’S GUN CONTROL PRESIDENTIAL THREAT IS IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE
This weekend the President of the United States declared war on legitimate gun owners who have the protection of the U.S. Constitution under their Second Amendment rights. Barack Obama informed the host of Meet the Press on the December 27th show and its viewing audience that he would use the full authority and “full weight” of the presidential arsenal of his office to unleash the dogs of war against legal gun owners.
The threat is real, because if one considers the nature of Obama’s cavalier attitude toward upholding or even recognizing the legitimacy of the authority of the U.S. Constitution, he has little regard for it. He has ignored the 10th Amendment regarding state’s rights, the Second Amendment regarding gun rights, and even laws passed by congress, like the Defense of Marriage Act. His presidency has been a renegade take-over and emasculation of the very constitution he swore to uphold.
The course of action is clear for the Congress of the United States: the President of the United States has decided to pursue a direction that even the U.S. Supreme Court in 2008 and 2010 cases, has concluded is legally without merit. The president believes through his actions that the Second Amendment can be marginalized, and with the full consent of a weakened congress, that gives in to his pressure as it did on January 1st with the Fiscal Cliff bill.
What is left to wonder for Americans to weigh about the need for impeachment proceedings as guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution. There is nothing left to debate, to discuss, to bargain or barter over. An assault on freedom and the constitution regarding gun rights is not open for negotiation or for misinterpretation.
Impeachment hearings are a serious step for any congress to consider, and it takes a matter which is defined by the U.S. Constitution as impeachable offenses for judiciary hearings to be undertaken by the House of Representatives.
Three sitting presidents have been investigated by congress, which had impeachment charges brought against them, beginning with President Andrew Johnson in 1867, Richard Nixon in 1974, and Bill Clinton in 1998. In each of the cases, the three presidents attempted to thwart either the will of the legislative branch, lied to the legislative branch or mislead the legislative branch in open and contemptible violation of the law.
Yet, in each case there was not an attempt to openly circumvent the constitutional authority of congress or eliminate constitutional protections guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, as Obama has engaged in. This sitting president has engaged in such actions as defined by the Constitution’s framers as well as those states that approved this essential American document.
The impeachment investigation by congress is a critical and necessary first step:
“Those who adopted the Constitution viewed impeachment as a remedy for usurpation or abuse of power or serious breach of trust.…Thus, the impeachment power of the House reaches “those who behave amiss, or betray their public trust,” according to the Washington Post’s “Constitutional Grounds for Presidential Impeachment”.
The betrayal of the public trust is a key component that elevates Obama’s conduct, both past and present, to this impeachment threshold. By engaging in continuing dismissive conduct regarding selective enforcement of the laws of the United States he bears congressional investigation. He has therefore “betrayed the public trust”, by these actions that the framers of the U.S. Constitution felt warranted impeachment of the nation’s highest constitutional officer.
MORE:
http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/obamas-gun-cont...
he

You should change your pitiful name to SPAMalot...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think? 3 hr Sollers 2
Aaron Roy (Dec '16) 3 hr Sollers 45
Cassandra Dippold 6 hr Bill Booker 1
Sierra stephens 12 hr You are Trash 4
Who got shot in Altenberg? 12 hr Guest81 20
Tammy Gendron Williams 17 hr Larry Michael 1
Best places to ride in mo 19 hr Really 4

Perryville Jobs

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages