Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Perryville Forum

Comments (Page 3,390)

Showing posts 67,781 - 67,800 of92,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? What the hell does any of your copy & paste idiocy have to do with you copying screen names?
Revenge?

This is not revenge, this is uprovoked agression. What is going to happen to these enemy aliens is the same thing that happened to them in Ukraine during WW-2. Ukrainians, doubtlessly some of my own ancestors among them, rounded up and executed Jews en masse out of revenge for their genocide aganst them. That was merely Ukrainians returning the favor for the evil Jews iflicted upon them. If anyone has the right to slaughter an entire group of people out of sheer revenge, it's white Europeans who are being overun by Muslims. But whites in Amerika are braindead fools, they get angry when you point out the Jews are their real enemy, and the one that should be exposed, overthrown and expelled from white nations. One thing is clear, a huge number of whites are going to wake up all at once, and that is going to ensure the Jews destruction once and for all. The fact they have hundreds of nuclear weapons will not save them, indeed that will ensure ALL of them will be killed in the coming nuclear war that will be caused by Zionists.
Kenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

F'uck you all!!!!!!!
Kenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

An F'uck you to, Science!!!!!!!!'
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Kenny wrote:
An F'uck you to, Science!!!!!!!!'
Great Post
CHEERS
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
He hates anybody that doesn't like Obama.
Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)
CHEERS!
Awe, baby, you make me smile ...someone using YOUR screen name!

I think you are intrigued and infatuated with him!:) It's either that or you are just REALLY mad! LMAO

It let's him know he has you where he want's you, sugar! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? What the hell does any of your copy & paste idiocy have to do with you copying screen names?

Hey, Stewart! How are you, love? Where do you want me to move on to?

Throw me some vulgarity, sweetie! You are WAY overdue, sugar! ROFL You have missed me, haven't you, baby?:) You just couldn't resist to reply to me!!! I am really glad you want to respond though...It gets me all worked up in a "sensual" kind of way! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You_are_STILL_Lying and I am copying your screen name wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are intrigued and infatuated with him!:) It's either that or you are just REALLY mad! LMAO
Get some help sweetie! Your juvinille behavior is typical of the type of people that come from places like St. Loius.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worth my time to totally skewer clueless persons like you! Precisely what rock did you just crawl out from under?
I must congratulate you, though! You make "Norton" look like Einstein.
Awe, thank you, love! That's MUCH better. I KNEW you would be back to throw out criticism. You are the BEST, doll!:) Where I live, rocks are hard to find, sweetie!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't run ME off! I am still known as the "Master Debater" on this thread!_8-)
Awesome, love!!! Did you mean "Master Bater", though, sweetie?:)
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read this forum several times over the past couple of years just for shits & giggles at some of the insanity that goes on here, I've even made an occasional post, and there is one thing I can safely say...you sir are about as far from being a master debater as one can get. You don't debate anyone. In fact I have read several times where you run like hell from getting into debates. I determined a long time ago that you live in a very demented fantasy world about yourself. A true debater shows it by actually debating and doesn't need to tell others that there are a master of debating. Your actions have shown you are anything but a master of debate.
NICE!!!!:)
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
CHEERS!
You summed him up very well! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, baby! I see you still like my screen name!:) We should have a drink sometime and compare ourselves to see if we might be a "fit"!:) You are so manly when you play the copycat role! LOL But you best shine when you roll out your vulgarities and name calling to conservatives. Now repost this but change it around a little bit to show your true anti-American progressive liberal heart, sweetie!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, Stewart! How are you, love? Where do you want me to move on to?
Throw me some vulgarity, sweetie! You are WAY overdue, sugar! ROFL You have missed me, haven't you, baby?:) You just couldn't resist to reply to me!!! I am really glad you want to respond though...It gets me all worked up in a "sensual" kind of way! LOL
Hey, baby, how are things in St Louis? You need me to come over there and warm your manly body? We could take a plunge together in the Mighty Mississippi, sweetie, then come back to your place to dry each other off. What do you think, you manly progressive liberal man? LMAO

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.

You promote homocide over a political contest. Next you will be suggesting testing people for their level of Christianity and killing off those fall below a certain score. Be honest, you mull it over with your other personalities all the time.

You are beyond reason and beyond help. You can best serve society by indeterminant placement in a mental facility. Or you could take one for the team, but unfortunately, the only people you monsters don't want to kill are yourselves.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This president, in my opinion, is the Anti-Christ. He will not even wear the American Flag on his lapel without being embarrassed into doing so.“Why?” You ask, because Barry, the pot-smoking BaRak, hates our country and will stop at nothing to destroy it.
CHEERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awe, thank you, love! That's MUCH better. I KNEW you would be back to throw out criticism. You are the BEST, doll!:) Where I live, rocks are hard to find, sweetie!:)
Anti American Bleeding Hemorrhoidal Conservative Nutcase Jerk!
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Hey, baby, how are things in St Louis? You need me to come over there and warm your manly body? We could take a plunge together in the Mighty Mississippi, sweetie, then come back to your place to dry each other off. What do you think, you manly progressive liberal man? LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.
You promote homocide over a political contest. Next you will be suggesting testing people for their level of Christianity and killing off those fall below a certain score. Be honest, you mull it over with your other personalities all the time.
You are beyond reason and beyond help. You can best serve society by indeterminant placement in a mental facility. Or you could take one for the team, but unfortunately, the only people you monsters don't want to kill are yourselves.
Hey, Dan! How are you, love? I will take one for the team....with YOU!:) What's a "homocide" and "indeterminant", sweetie? LOL I have sure missed your replies! Will you bash me and put it to me, sugar?:)
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Hey, baby! I see you still like my screen name!:) We should have a drink sometime and compare ourselves to see if we might be a "fit"!:) You are so manly when you play the copycat role! LOL But you best shine when you roll out your vulgarities and name calling to conservatives. Now repost this but change it around a little bit to show your true anti-American progressive liberal heart, sweetie!:)
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.
yep...great post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,781 - 67,800 of92,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
buff motors 31 min itchytriggerfinger 7
dezi cotner 1 hr wtf 20
Sarah Zeleny Grant Pitt Clinton 10 hr Jimmy 2
Mary Janes restaurant 11 hr shroomsnbeeryum 10
kfc (Sep '10) 17 hr allison 11
Movies 19 hr Walter Godat 10
Tara Johnson stover 19 hr Walter Godat 4
•••
•••