Next Last
tom86

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Anyone know him?
okay

Fredericktown, MO

#2 Jun 5, 2010
yeah i know him... he is a good friend of mind why wats up?
trey

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 13, 2010
y what do u need to kno?
watevr

Florissant, MO

#4 Jun 22, 2010
he is a good guy y wat do u want to no about him
john taylor

Imperial, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2010
im john taylor u got beef u dont know me so dont judge me haters and ppl need to mind there own biz theres a few ppl im talken bout and u no who u are!!@!!!!
denise

Imperial, MO

#6 Jun 28, 2010
hi john its Lisas mom how r u?just wanted to say hi.
best friend

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2010
not worry john i got ur back....no one will talk shit on u they just need to leave u alone..... havent seen u in awhile.... last time i seen u was at mayfest i think or at the bar with jen and amanda
john

Imperial, MO

#8 Jul 4, 2010
denise wrote:
hi john its Lisas mom how r u?just wanted to say hi.
hi im good u
john

Imperial, MO

#9 Jul 4, 2010
best friend wrote:
not worry john i got ur back....no one will talk shit on u they just need to leave u alone..... havent seen u in awhile.... last time i seen u was at mayfest i think or at the bar with jen and amanda
who dis
best friend

Neosho, MO

#10 Jul 5, 2010
pretty good havent seen u around u been hiding.. getting ready to get a truck
crazy mofo aka woooo

Arnold, MO

#11 Jul 15, 2010
best friend wrote:
pretty good havent seen u around u been hiding.. getting ready to get a truck
who this
Nana

Laredo, TX

#12 Jul 15, 2010
I LOVE JOHNNNN lol hes an awsum person !! the only thing i dont like is how he left mickey bottllesss EVERYwhere all over poms so i had to clean it!! lol
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 15, 2010
Jump to conclusions much? Nobody said a bad thing about you but
you come on here expecting it. Whats up with that kind of thinking?

Despite what you said, I'm gonna take everyones advice here, that
you are a good guy, but a wee bit paranoid. I hope you take this
as constructive criticism. We will see by your reply. Best wishes.
john taylor wrote:
im john taylor u got beef u dont know me so dont judge me haters and ppl need to mind there own biz theres a few ppl im talken bout and u no who u are!!@!!!!
stupid mistake

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2010
what the hell john. hanging with fat ass lis nasty ur gonna die sleeping with her. god god god. get ur head out of ur ass.
liz hater club

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2010
hey john we agree with stupid mistake but u do what u want and all ur good friends will be there when u pull ur head out of her ass and i also know u wont figure who this is posten this
Nonnnner

Laredo, TX

#16 Jul 22, 2010
I think she is awsum and she is very kick ass!! Me and he almost beat sum ole dudes asses!! Shes cool! and hes cool! lol
liz hater club

Jackson, MO

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Hey nonnnner do you need some chap stick?? your lips look a lil chapped from that last comment you posted about john n liz n how there so kool n blah blah freakn blah.. KISS ASS!! better watch out john nonnnner may be tappin that ass behind your back...dnt you know that fat ppl need lovin 2??
stupid hater

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2010
Hey stupid mistake and liz hater club. You must be jealous of liz if you think you have to call her a fat ass because most of the time when someone calls another person fat they must be fat them self. Leave liz alone she has done nothing wrong and you dont see her on her talking shit about others. All I got to say is you need to get a life and worry about yourself. And for john he is a dumb ass and needs to learn to make it on his own.
crazy mofo aka woooo

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2010
John Taylor is a cheating piece of shit that is sleeping around with Donkey. And if liz knows what is good for her she will leave him, you don't know what your going to get from Donkey or John. He will never grow up he doesn't even clean up after himself, or do anything for him self like he can't even cook himself supper, Roman noodles. Yeah he has a job, but I doubt the piece of shit keeps it.
visiter 2

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2010
what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crumps auto sales 1 hr Eddie 3
Opinions on Lake Perry (Oct '12) 9 hr yukon 21
Police what now 9 hr Qqq 2
Becky Pangelinan Wed Know it all 5
Tg guy Wed Duh 2
Good doctor? (Nov '13) Wed Quack Clinic 16
have you seen Roger Brown (Oct '09) Wed NeedAnswers 9

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance