:)

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Two cars had a head on collision, from what I hear, both cars flipped, however I'm sure my grandmother was overreacting when reporting this to us. But they had to bring in a helicopter. If anyone knows of what happened please post cause I'm kinda curious myself. I have a lot of family out that way and I tried making as many phone calls as I could.
Curious

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

I have family out there to that's why I was wondering
state_trooper_sa id

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

There were 3 people that were involved in the accident. One was ejected from the vehicle. They were all very seriously injured but they "thought everyone was going to make it" I know at least one person was taken in town to the hospital by ambulance but apparently two medi-vac helicopters were called to the seen. Unsure if both were used, or where they were headed. That's all I know.
:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

state_trooper_said wrote:
There were 3 people that were involved in the accident. One was ejected from the vehicle. They were all very seriously injured but they "thought everyone was going to make it" I know at least one person was taken in town to the hospital by ambulance but apparently two medi-vac helicopters were called to the seen. Unsure if both were used, or where they were headed. That's all I know.
Thanks!
Hello

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

A 4 and a 5 year old were transported to the hospital by ambulance and the third passenger was airlifted. I would assume the parent then.
A

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

On the Missouri state highway patrol website it says 23 year old Lisa Shelton from altenburg moderate injury and 27 year old Shawn Tucker from Ste Gen serious injury. Vehicle one stuck the front of vehicle two.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

state_trooper_said wrote:
None ejected from either vehichle 3 pts in one car 1 pt that was flown to st louis in the other, had to be extricated. only serios one was flown, the other three had moderate injuries as they were buckled up and in car seats. other guy had to be cut out from the dash rolling back on him.
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Was a good friend of mine that was involved. She and her two girls was taken by ambulance and is doing fine just sore the guy was flown but will be fine.
actualy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

I would like to know what they were looking for they were searching in the grass
looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

to find a safe spot for the helicopter to land
actualy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Why would they look over there that is just stupid u couldn't even try an land one over in that ditch
curious too

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

which walmart
wtf

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

walmart on 51 in perryville
looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

didn't know which area u were talking about. the battery out of the car flew over by the pole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
man charged for hanging dog 2 hr PVL1717 4
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,054
bobbi ford 5 hr bobbi 10
Guitar Repairs 16 hr T 5
Amy Winehouse 17 hr get it 2
rugby 22 hr scrumhalf9 2
Derek Otte (Jan '11) Fri Realtreedarling 25
•••

Flood Warning for Perry County was issued at July 12 at 12:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Perryville Jobs