First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know it all

Perryville, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Hes a piece of shit! And nothing but a druggie am I right or not...
moo moo

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2011
i know it all wrote:
Hes a piece of shit! And nothing but a druggie am I right or not...
desi get a life !!! Nobody care wat you have to say anymore !! Ur just pis#ed off bc he left yu bc you was out being a lil w#ore like always !!!! An last time I check you was a druggie to !!!
worthless

Jackson, MO

#3 Jan 10, 2011
snitch - he should have been castrated at birth
otte

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2011
desi u jus mad at me an wrote this cuz i went out an got a pice of a ss after i left her lofao am i really a drugy
desi

Perryville, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2011
okay now its desi...no chance in h*ll im mad over derek, lmfao.....hes a snitch i have the txt proving it! and hunni i left u at home to go meet uo w my lover :) and u got ur panties in a bunch and left... im glad u left i have a way better life now..i dnt have a dead weight dragging me down!
worthless

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2011
tattoed wanna be
Ashley

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2011
Desi you have been doing meth long before you got with otte stop playing like you didn't all you gotta do is look at old pics and see what you use to look like you even admitted it but your trying to put the blame on him for you being strung out? You are retarded
desi

Perryville, MO

#9 Jan 11, 2011
umm no i havent so get you $hit straight before you start saying stuff about me! i have ppl that will bk me up on tht
gm fast

Kansas City, MO

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Me and my boy will take on any motherf@#;% that wants to run there mouth
adolf hitler

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Because the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth.......14/88
hey

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 26, 2012
derek ur a f*cking joke grow the f*ck up try taking responsibility for ur life and actions its f*cking sad to see what a worthless pos uve become and how u fail to see any consciences of ur actions. you a pathetic excuse for a dad and man heck your a child still grow up your a pathetic person nothing but sh*t on the bottom of someones shoe nasty and pos
lankster

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2012
hey wrote:
derek ur a f*cking joke grow the f*ck up try taking responsibility for ur life and actions its f*cking sad to see what a worthless pos uve become and how u fail to see any consciences of ur actions. you a pathetic excuse for a dad and man heck your a child still grow up your a pathetic person nothing but sh*t on the bottom of someones shoe nasty and pos
So...what are you trying to say?
hey

Bellevue, WA

#15 Oct 26, 2012
that pos needs to be in jail or move somewhere else and be somewhere elses problem the pos thinks doing drugs and running with sk@nks males him cool hes a chump
otte

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Talk ur sh*t ill see u around find me an I am a pics of shit dad cuz of the bit chs I had em wit an yea I'm on hella drugs an ivlike it cuz o be faded to far out to give a Fu Co wat u all say dives
Fruit

Perryville, MO

#20 Dec 24, 2012
At least you can admit what waste of space you are. Congrats? And dont pass off the fact that you're a horrible father because of the mother..Your just horrible because your Lazy, Sleazy, Selfish, and to stupid to know better. Have fun on your drugs.:)
tyrone

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Waste to society. How many people have u snitched on since ur ass isnt locked up by now, ur gonna be a nice sex bitch for some guy in prision one day
Otte

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 19, 2013
I'm a druggie a bad father and a horrible grandson son and nephew. I'm sorry for all the bad I have done :-( I have seen the Lord and it is my time. Or maybe it was a bad batch of
Meth :-( I'm confused.
touchy

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 19, 2013
You sure as hell can't spell- that's for sure- you we're too busy being a cocky smartass to get an education- at least that much is obvious!
Otte

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jan 22, 2013
U know what u can do touchy!!!
Country boy

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Looks like u just got out of jail again seems kinda funny to me that u can get in so much trouble an stay outa prison...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TripleNegative where are you? 4 hr TripleNegative 10
negros 10 hr Another Shopper 2
Always and Forever! 12 hr Edwin 15
over dose 12 hr god 1
Swingers (Nov '08) 15 hr georgemcfly 65
Taco Bell (Jun '14) 15 hr 7trixoptaneously 13
internet ?? 16 hr sammy 3
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Perryville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Perryville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan