Police Chief Details released

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#22 Mar 29, 2013
Private wrote:
I'd bet my life savings that the former Chief knows just as much or MORE dirt on the officer that turned him in. I still haven't read anything that PROVES he did any of the allegations.
I think the City of Perryville owe us the answer to one question....."Why didn't they let the man speak and defend the allegations?"
Twenty years of service and he didn't even get a chance to tell his side.
Rumors got this man fired. If you can't see THAT, then you have never been black balled.
I'll humor you all and say half of the rumors were true.....still, morally he would be a scum dog, and a shitty husband......but how does that make him a poor chief? If he got a speeding ticket out of town one day, should he be crucified? I manage 50 employees and am a smart ass. If my employees took my jokes and turned them against me......they would find 30 examples of my misconduct too (in reference to Chief and the gay songs, smacking asses, play wrestling, quotes about "your balls in my hand"...that is stupid locker room banter participated by all men in any type of work). Grow the eff up, whiners! Everything listed is out of context.
I doubt many of you will see it. We all sin folks. If anyone could tell a story about you tomorrow and you would have no opportunity to defend or tell your side and it would be taken completely out of context....think about it, how would it turn out for you? I guarantee, not good at all.
The aldermen have specifics. They are not allowed to 'give those specifics' under the court gag order.

Rumors cannot get a man in this office fired. His actions got him relieved of his duties. If he were innocent, as you claim incorrectly, it's very easy to remedy—just have Keithy come forward, give his testimony, take a Polygraph, and submit all results before the City.

If he's innocent, he can go on the air which his high profile allows him to do. If it's a travesty of justice, he can remedy the problem himself—yet he's hiding under the bed. Why is this?

This is not about 'telling a little white lie' or 'giving a fellow officer a few noogies'. This is about using your office to get sexual favors, about filing a false insurance claim, and many other things. Eventually, the truth will come out.

He resigned. Ask him why he did so. Innocent men do not run. That's the oldest maxim among police officers, and he has used it often when it comes to other people breaking the law.
Kate Martin

Imperial, MO

#23 Mar 30, 2013
Good posts triple neg.I hope charges are filed soon.
I have grown tired of phoning the States atty's office every day.
wake up

Kansas City, MO

#24 Mar 30, 2013
Private wrote:
I'd bet my life savings that the former Chief knows just as much or MORE dirt on the officer that turned him in. I still haven't read anything that PROVES he did any of the allegations.
I think the City of Perryville owe us the answer to one question....."Why didn't they let the man speak and defend the allegations?"
Rumors got this man fired. If you can't see THAT, then you have never been black balled.
I'll humor you all and say half of the rumors were true.....still, morally he would be a scum dog, and a shitty husband......but how does that make him a poor chief? If he got a speeding ticket out of town one day, should he be crucified? I manage 50 employees and am a smart ass. If my employees took my jokes and turned them against me......they would find 30 examples of my misconduct too (in reference to Chief and the gay songs, smacking asses, play wrestling, quotes about "your balls in my hand"...that is stupid locker room banter participated by all men in any type of work). Grow the eff up, whiners! Everything listed is out of context.
I doubt many of you will see it. We all sin folks. If anyone could tell a story about you tomorrow and you would have no opportunity to defend or tell your side and it would be taken completely out of context....think about it, how would it turn out for you? I guarantee, not good at all.
Why didn't they let him speak? If he wants to talk. There are enough ways to get your side out there if you want it out. I've seen a press release from the former Chief saying he wasn't going to be addressing all the allegations. Now if your innocent and you have been struggling to get your side out I doubt that's the release you lead off with.
Triple Nauseating

Mechanicsburg, PA

#25 Mar 30, 2013
Bill Clinton started it all..he got a BJ from a girl that was young enough to be his daughter...and in the White House, lied about, and was deemed to be OK. Sexual deviate but "we" still look to him as a man to be admired....

Monkey See - Monkey Do.

Just think, this is how our children are being raised...as they learn from what they see and hear.

Lastly, look at the piece of work currently in the WH...

Repent now..the world is ending!!!
Seriously

United States

#26 Mar 30, 2013
Private wrote:
. You must be one of Keith's puppets !!
STFU

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2013
Nobody can sit here and know what was actually going on except for the Chief and his employees. We all think we know from what we read. All I see is the Chief giving statements and defending himself and denying everything that he is being accused of. Of course he's going to deny. Anyone would. He lives in a small town where he's visible to everyone. I'd deny to. But in reality we all know there is some truth behind the allegations, although some are pity, there's still truth. Also, either the wife of the chief is either the most supporting wife I have ever read about or she's the most nieve woman I've read about it. And I read how the chief blames his " best friends " for this. How is this their fault ? Someone please explain this to me. Did his officers put him in the situations that he chose ? Apparently so from what I keep reading !!! BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!! Give me a ----------ing break. That man chose his actions and acted the way he wanted to. Nobody's fault but his own. I'm tired of reading poor chief Boo ------ing hoo. My opinion the officers do a great job and will continue so under whoever is put in the lead position
Private

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Mar 30, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The aldermen have specifics. They are not allowed to 'give those specifics' under the court gag order.
Rumors cannot get a man in this office fired. His actions got him relieved of his duties. If he were innocent, as you claim incorrectly, it's very easy to remedy—just have Keithy come forward, give his testimony, take a Polygraph, and submit all results before the City.
If he's innocent, he can go on the air which his high profile allows him to do. If it's a travesty of justice, he can remedy the problem himself—yet he's hiding under the bed. Why is this?
This is not about 'telling a little white lie' or 'giving a fellow officer a few noogies'. This is about using your office to get sexual favors, about filing a false insurance claim, and many other things. Eventually, the truth will come out.
He resigned. Ask him why he did so. Innocent men do not run. That's the oldest maxim among police officers, and he has used it often when it comes to other people breaking the law.
Triple-

If you know the allegations to be true, then maybe there wasn't a witch hunt going on. My point is by releasing the complaints with no facts and not letting him speak, it appears like a witch hunt. I assumed Tarrillion and Ludwig didn't get along well or something. I do not believe everything I read and/or form opinions based upon "a complaint", which I am sure you appreciate. If the officers investigated proved some or all of these complaints to be true, whether he should have been asked to resign, in my opinion, would depend on which of the allegations were true.
Private

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Mar 30, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>. You must be one of Keith's puppets !!
Nope. Just an independent thinker. You should try it sometime, it's quite liberating.
I sure hope people like me exist in this world.....you never know when you need someone like me on your jury......someone who doesn't listen to the hype but looks at BOTH sides and sees great faults in this situation.
We will never know the whole story. That's fine. Everyone involved needs to move on. Topix is entertainment only!

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#30 Mar 30, 2013
Kate Martin wrote:
Good posts triple neg.I hope charges are filed soon.
I have grown tired of phoning the States atty's office every day.
'Time wounds all heels!'

I am giving them plenty of time. It's not a witch-hunt—merely a time to clean out the trash. I am not here to get the innocent people hurt, those who he used and discarded. But I believe in justice.'This ain't it.'

They will investigate, and my belief is 'too much has already been stated, most of which is accurate'. They cannot sweep this beneath the rug. It would take a mile of carpet to hold this mess.

One day, the people he hurt and abused will get their say in this matter. Until then, there's no justice available.

Godspeed.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#31 Mar 30, 2013
Triple Nauseating wrote:
Bill Clinton started it all..he got a BJ from a girl that was young enough to be his daughter...and in the White House, lied about, and was deemed to be OK. Sexual deviate but "we" still look to him as a man to be admired....
Monkey See - Monkey Do.
Just think, this is how our children are being raised...as they learn from what they see and hear.
Lastly, look at the piece of work currently in the WH...
Repent now..the world is ending!!!
The world will end when God is ready, not a few mere mortals. Yet, over the centuries, people have used crises to say 'repent, repent', and then nothing happens, and people begin calling them fools. Only God knows—Jesus was unequivocal on that point.

I do not like the devolution of this once great republic, under any circumstances, president, etc. We have spent our way into poverty, and we have taught our children few ethics, and far fewer morals. Yet people are inherently good—these bad apples are an anomaly, not the norm. Clinton should have been impeached for perjury, at the least—Nixon should have been impeached for equal crimes against this nation, and other presidents as well.

They are not supposed to be above the law—they are supposed to be our servants, not we theirs. But you have to try and convict those who deserve it, and you cannot just pardon all cads, perjurs, etc., just because Bubba got away with it.

When the leader of a nation becomes as corrupt as those people in DC, there's just one remedy. At the risk of espousing fascist tendencies, we need to kill all of the infected rats, burn down the barn, take out the constitution, and start over from square one—and try not to screw it up the second time. Or forefathers are spinning in their graves at the speed of light—and that constitutes time travel.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#32 Mar 30, 2013
***Our

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#33 Mar 30, 2013
Private wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple-
If you know the allegations to be true, then maybe there wasn't a witch hunt going on. My point is by releasing the complaints with no facts and not letting him speak, it appears like a witch hunt. I assumed Tarrillion and Ludwig didn't get along well or something. I do not believe everything I read and/or form opinions based upon "a complaint", which I am sure you appreciate. If the officers investigated proved some or all of these complaints to be true, whether he should have been asked to resign, in my opinion, would depend on which of the allegations were true.
Private—I agree, yet you forget about the state investigation, and the gag order. The aldermen cannot speak about this or expose anything without being jailed themselves. He's without a doubt an adulterer, and many other things—yet as far as any 'true crime' beyond such instances of the breaking of the 'moral turpitude clause in his contract', as far as WE know, that's just the instance of insurance fraud, and possibly other things being presented to state investigators for their investigation.

Yet, I do not believe in coincidence, and knowing what I already know about the man, it's hard to believe a single word he says. Yet, even now, he could speak and defend himself. He could have spoken before the aldermen and mayor, but he resigned and declined. After the meeting, they were going to expose some things, and then they got the court gag order.

Yet this is not a personal grudge, at least in my case. I know without any doubt whatsoever 'some of the charges mentioned'. It's hard to believe a man is 'not guilty of murder' when he has been found with 'blood on his shoes and a bloody knife in his knickers' while wearing them.

It's the same premise of the law Keith has used against ordinary citizens when they broke the law. He is no better. He is reaping the proverbial whirlwind. I save my pity for those deserving.

Yet I do have sympathy for his family—they do not deserve this. He does.

Godspeed.
the dog

Belleville, IL

#34 Mar 31, 2013
Well I read what the ex-chief had to say for himself. And yes,I am sure,in his eyes, he's done nothing wrong.But lets look at a BIG fact here.The fraudulent police report.That's a big red flag.He LIED on a police report.Anywhere else that is AGAINST THE LAW!!!Is it against the law here,or is it against the law for just common folk to do so.And for the people who will write in to bash me on this,go ahead and file a FALSE POLICE REPORT and see what will happen to a everyday workin man.No get out of jail free card for you, why him?

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#35 Mar 31, 2013
the dog wrote:
Well I read what the ex-chief had to say for himself. And yes,I am sure,in his eyes, he's done nothing wrong.But lets look at a BIG fact here.The fraudulent police report.That's a big red flag.He LIED on a police report.Anywhere else that is AGAINST THE LAW!!!Is it against the law here,or is it against the law for just common folk to do so.And for the people who will write in to bash me on this,go ahead and file a FALSE POLICE REPORT and see what will happen to a everyday workin man.No get out of jail free card for you, why him?
Absolutely! A man with a clear moral authority must first have morals. He does not. He bleeds narcissism.
Beat by cop

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Mar 31, 2013
Hey mean while there investigating the city they should check out the county and piss test all of them.
peter dragon

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Mar 31, 2013
the name Tarillion should say it all...POS

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#38 Mar 31, 2013
Good police officers do a fine job. Bad police officers do not. Chastising all cops because of a few bad ones is bullshit. There are far more good ones than bad ones—and the good ones can always tell you who the bad ones are.

They are often treated like veterans returning from Vietnam—and that's nauseating.
Get Real

Thiensville, WI

#39 Apr 1, 2013
Everyone leaning on the concept he didn't get to defend himself need to remember....he resigned.

If you are innocent you NEVER resign. Fight to the bitter end, get your time in court and sue for slander - IF people are telling lies.

It is that simple.

Tarillion could make the city prove its case, IF he wanted them to.

He is dirty folks.
fead up

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Apr 1, 2013
You people do not have a clue how the city opperates,they do not care what the truth is no matter what the issue is. I am one of the 4 employees that got fired in March of 2012 and I can tell you all that the city used everything that someone else said against me,and there is no TRUTH to any of it. I was not given a chance to efend myself either.All the city is concerned about is saving face so they ont get a bad name and they do not care how many lives they ruin in the process.
Get Real

Thiensville, WI

#41 Apr 1, 2013
fead up wrote:
You people do not have a clue how the city opperates,they do not care what the truth is no matter what the issue is. I am one of the 4 employees that got fired in March of 2012 and I can tell you all that the city used everything that someone else said against me,and there is no TRUTH to any of it. I was not given a chance to efend myself either.All the city is concerned about is saving face so they ont get a bad name and they do not care how many lives they ruin in the process.
How dare a city not want to get a bad name and save face....would much rather they not care and let people lie, cheat, and steal.

I hope you notice the sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary is the next president (Apr '15) 4 hr Guest X 65
TLM Closing 6 hr Guest 17
what do you think of Amanda Ellis 6 hr Jay8282 1
Mitch Inskeep 9 hr Catfish Culture 1
jason Allen 15 hr Concerned Citizen 8
jackie kaempfe Thu Gustavo 3
MonicaMark Thu Ben 6

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance