whatevers

Saint Mary, MO

#1 May 4, 2010
Is an annoying abusive a**hole. I am a friend of his ex and she did not deserve what happened to her. Even after what happened she still tries to be friends with him. Which is dumb too but i still love her :) hate him. what does anybody else think of this situation?
breanna

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 5, 2010
who is whatevers? i agree on what was said but i dont think that this should have been brought onto topix. because things will be said about both of them. i love her to death and dont want to see anything said about her
blondie

Saint Mary, MO

#3 May 6, 2010
i dont know zach or chelsea personally but i have seen her come to class crying because of him before. i was shocked when that happened. i thought they were a good couple. it looked like it anyway.
Breanna Williams

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 6, 2010
id still like to know who "whatevers" is but they seem to not be able to say their name!! and id like to know who blondie is.. I think thast this thread just needs to be deleted because this is bullshit! she isnt trying to be friends with him! so whoever wrote that obviously isnt that good of a friend of her's. im her best friend im ppretty sure i would be the one to know! they may have been a good couple but some things just need to end for the best. and it isnt anybody's business but their's. i love yo chels!(:
blondie

Saint Mary, MO

#5 May 6, 2010
Breanna Williams wrote:
id still like to know who "whatevers" is but they seem to not be able to say their name!! and id like to know who blondie is.. I think thast this thread just needs to be deleted because this is bullshit! she isnt trying to be friends with him! so whoever wrote that obviously isnt that good of a friend of her's. im her best friend im ppretty sure i would be the one to know! they may have been a good couple but some things just need to end for the best. and it isnt anybody's business but their's. i love yo chels!(:
It doesnt matter if your best friend or not its easy to see she still loves him.
Breanna Williams

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 6, 2010
but is that anybody's business if she does or doesnt. as i said it dont need to be on topix. her business is her's not anybody that gets on topix!
metallica

United States

#7 May 6, 2010
.....is a punk. Likes to rough up the girls as word on the street has it. Hmmm, pretty tough to rough up some chicks. Might get a little something in return one of these nights that he may not like.
logan hennecke

Sikeston, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2010
um zach isnt a player ... i know that for a fact because he used to live with me and i know a hellof alot better than you and he has never hurt any girl zach is a good guy he just so happen to meet the skanky girl (chelsea) and smiley2010 you better hope i dont find out who you are
Zach Wolk

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2010
all you people talk shit but not one person can come out and say there real name. ya this is zach all you need to learn how to mind your own damn business cause not one person knows what really happened ya just assume shit cause its what you hear. if ya have a problem with me then come too me instead of starting shit over the internet cause thats real mature.

“Yea Buddy”

Since: Apr 09

P-Town

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Zachs a kool dude! Not a player...dont know why this is even a topic lol someone jealous?
anonymous

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2010
i like zach... hes cool and he aint a player... so quit tryin to start stuff ppl
Waitress

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2010
Zach was a little jackass at T's Place too.
sam

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2011
zach wolk is that stacy wolks, son the stacy wolk who has a borther name chris wolk
Mike

Fulton, MO

#17 Dec 17, 2011
sam wrote:
zach wolk is that stacy wolks, son the stacy wolk who has a borther name chris wolk
Yea and there related to that trash pfaffs to.There all wanabes.they need to learn how to take baths,gross.
sam

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and there related to that trash pfaffs to.There all wanabes.they need to learn how to take baths,gross.
and learn how to pay there bills!!!!!!! what dead beats and chris wolk is the biggest one of all he is a f**king loser!!!!!!
Wood Hauler

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 26, 2011
I think there all good people come on man,just cool cats .
tdsm

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Wood Hauler wrote:
I think there all good people come on man,just cool cats .
are you for real the are not and never will be cool cats, they are dead beats that dont pay there bills
bla bla bla

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#21 Jan 1, 2012
listen here all u f*cking perry rats. my last name is wolk. some of the wolks may be trashy but not every single one is. i myself have a high school edecation, i have a full time job, i have my own home, i have my own car, my bills are paid every month, and i shower daily . so u all need to quit judging ppl by their last name. it uncalled for and stupid. not every single person that has the last name as ppl that fuck up are just like them i sure as hell know that i am not like that and i am tired of ppl talking me and other family memebers down cuz we have the same last name as others. oh and for ur info i dont live in perryville so u all can get over ur self i know some pretty f8cked up ppl from pville. u all need to grow up. if you wanna act like kids go back to school if you want all the drama .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda DeRousse Miller 3 hr greg dobbelare 2
pill pushers 20 hr hmm 8
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) Sat Guest 23
mary jane Sat geo 8
Booty Call May 21 Walter Godat 34
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
cheating wemon May 20 Big909 41
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE