Curly Bill

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2012
These walmart employees aren't very friendly. I said hello to one of the employees named karen. She looked at me and didn't say a damn word! Later another employee I said hello and how are you? She just said ok. I'm thinking, woahhhhhhhhhh! You employees need some manners and stop being so impolite!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
walmart sucks
Haha

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Some are very friendly. Others not so much. Think they could be underpaid, unappreciated, and show it with their actions.
lol

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Ashley Helm who works there is a skank who needs to get a hold on her boyfriend , apparently she hates her shown life. She's never nice.
justme

Florissant, MO

#5 Oct 16, 2012
lol wrote:
Ashley Helm who works there is a skank who needs to get a hold on her boyfriend , apparently she hates her shown life. She's never nice.
Shut up this is a stupid comment!!!
Lady

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Ashley is a nice girl and as for the other employees some are friendly and some have there days but who doesn't

Waterloo, IL

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Rhonda that works in the pharmacy is the most rude person I have met. Last two times I went I was lucky enough not to have to deal with that mean bitch.
Huh?

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2012
You mean they have employees there!! You have to walk thru the entire store to ask for help.
Chacha

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 16, 2012
I'm not trying to start crap, just being a smart ass! Thanks for letting me know I'm doing a good job! ;)
Haha

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Sorry, but your idea of sarcasm and my idea of rumor-starting seem to be similar

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Maybe working at Walmart isn't the dream come true we've been lead to believe it as. Maybe when they look at the smiley face they see it with a Hitler moustache. ;)
shopper

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 17, 2012
I agree and I have said it before Karen is not friendly at all . Maybe she is if you know her but not as a customer , I always look and if she is at the check out I go to a different one . The girl named Sandy is not friendly in the pharmacy to me . I have noticed that most Walmart employees will not look at you or smile or speak to you if you are walking past them . If you go to some of the other Walmarts in near by towns the workers are super friendly , I wondered if their bosses teach them the importance of making customers feel friendly and welcome .I ask a worker one time where a cleaning product was and she replied real snooty , I don't know I don't use it . I never did like her after that .
guest2

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Is Karen the short thin one with the long hair? She ain't rude, she is down right mean! I'm scared of her! She yelled at me for looking at movies one evening when she wanted to look at them too!
Curly Bill

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 18, 2012
It serves walmart right(especially karen) with that bomb threat. Maybe some respect & dignity will be learned,but I highly doubt it!
greg

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Almost every time I ask a question to an employee, I get an "I don't know." How can you work somewhere and have know idea about what is going on?
Heywood Jablowmi

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2012
just blow the place up. Seems so simple. Oh wait!.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers 20 hr Peter E 20
TLM Closing 21 hr tommy 12
jason Allen Tue concerned citizen 3
plaza tire ripoff scam (Jun '10) Tue jena is my hoe 47
main Street Sign Tue loved one 3
James Hasty got rolled by a hooker in Shreveport Mon Jail bird 4
jr m Mon JTC 11

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance