“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2013
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
And in this corner the spell check artist triple negative.
It remains fake, much like your driver's license and high school attendance diploma.
The real triple negative

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Feb 9, 2013
It's real. U just don't know what your talking about. Can u dig that sucka

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#23 Feb 9, 2013
The real triple negative wrote:
It's real. U just don't know what your talking about. Can u dig that sucka
I can quote Nietzsche and still have enough neurons remaining to make you look foolish in your bright red knickers while hitting people with thin-as-foil chairs, on a floor built with shock-absorbers and a space between to keep people from being killed with so-called 'body-slams', you illiterate twit.

I don't speak remedial WWE. I am actually educated. "Deal with reality sucker." And don't let the chair hit you on the arse on the way out of the ring.
3x neg

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Did u see mankind fall off the cell and hit concrete. It's real. So did that SUCKA!!!!!!!

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2013
3x neg wrote:
Did u see mankind fall off the cell and hit concrete. It's real. So did that SUCKA!!!!!!!
And you're the reason unemployment is at 25%, Obama is president, and cellphones are free. Now hush before you hurt someone with those flying lipssucka.
3x neg

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Feb 13, 2013
What does that having to do with the wwe. Jabronie

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 14, 2013
3x neg wrote:
What does that having to do with the wwe. Jabronie
Morons got old enough to vote. If you were not a moron, you would not have needed a clarification.
3x neg

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Cause stone cold said so. I eat my boogers

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 18, 2013
3x neg wrote:
Cause stone cold said so. I eat my boogers
I suspect that when your EBT card runs low, you need to eat boogers for sustenanceand fiber.
will dickens

United States

#30 Feb 18, 2013
Its funny you know its called EBT . must be a user yourself. J think you are unemployed and live of the state.

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#31 Feb 18, 2013
will dickens wrote:
Its funny you know its called EBT . must be a user yourself. J think you are unemployed and live of the state.
I am not fluent in blatant idiocy. Would you please use English and fill in all of the obvious blanks, John Boy?

What are you supposed to call it, a Sloth's Credit Card? The words are 'it's' and 'off', you dullard.'It's' is one of those things your mother used to get your sorry lazy ass out of her vagina when you were 7they're called 'contractions'.

The only state in this conversation is 'delusion', and you've been in that state since you were in kindergarten.

Now feed the chickens and hush.
will dickens

United States

#32 Feb 18, 2013
You call everyone John Boy, why is that? So you don't deny that you live off of the state? I have no chickens to feed, should i go find a farmer and feed his for him?

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#33 Feb 19, 2013
will dickens wrote:
You call everyone John Boy, why is that? So you don't deny that you live off of the state? I have no chickens to feed, should i go find a farmer and feed his for him?
I only call John Boy, John Boy. Now feed the chickens.
will dickens

United States

#34 Feb 19, 2013
You call everyone John Boy. Want me to repost your older posts from other topic? I believe you've called Get Real John Boy, same for Wrecking Ralph and countless others. So who is John Boy? And again I would have to find a farmer with chickens that need to be fed, for i have no chickens! My name is Will, not John Boy. And i have no chickens. Now the question was do you receive state aid? Please answer and be truthful.

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#35 Feb 19, 2013
will dickens wrote:
You call everyone John Boy. Want me to repost your older posts from other topic? I believe you've called Get Real John Boy, same for Wrecking Ralph and countless others. So who is John Boy? And again I would have to find a farmer with chickens that need to be fed, for i have no chickens! My name is Will, not John Boy. And i have no chickens. Now the question was do you receive state aid? Please answer and be truthful.
I call you John Boy under all of your many screen name disguises. Now feed the chickens. It's 7:30 and they've been up for hours.
will dickens

United States

#36 Feb 19, 2013
You must have a crush on this John Boy. If I knew him i would send him your way. One has to have chickens to feed chickens. So what of the state aid you receive? You trash people for it but you yourself receives it. Doesn't that make you something? Answer the question.

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#37 Feb 19, 2013
will dickens wrote:
You must have a crush on this John Boy. If I knew him i would send him your way. One has to have chickens to feed chickens. So what of the state aid you receive? You trash people for it but you yourself receives it. Doesn't that make you something? Answer the question.
Whatever you say John Boy.
will dickens

United States

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Avoiding the question again. Why don't you answer? Do you receive state aid? Ill look for John Boy for you. You obviously need him. Man crushes are cute.

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#39 Feb 19, 2013
will dickens wrote:
Avoiding the question again. Why don't you answer? Do you receive state aid? Ill look for John Boy for you. You obviously need him. Man crushes are cute.
Actually, you made a declaration. After you decided for your own moronic self, what is the point in debating the issue?

You don't know me, nor do I know you beyond your GetReal moniker. Let's keep it that way little man. Didn't you have a Probation Violation Hearing yesterday John Boy?

The difference between you and I is simpleyou want to know meI don't want to know you.

Smile!

“Triple — Negative”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 19, 2013
oopsthat was TODAY! Glad to see you're not in prison YET. This too shall pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the crows nest 1 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 5
cheating wemon 2 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 10
humans causing earthquakes (Jun '14) 3 hr Hedath 15
winter is over 3 hr Dangle 16
Smoke shop 5 hr Dangle 40
Religion in Perryville (Jun '14) 5 hr Dangle 10
swimming holes (May '14) 6 hr This is Holly 9
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE