First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeramy

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2011
Courtney baby lets get together soon sweety sounds like you need to get laid ,your grouchy latly,so see me soon babe
Macie

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2011
You girl's think your hot an your not that hot to me 'im just gonna chase your boyfriends an get in there pants for you
Daamn

Chicago, IL

#27 Jan 2, 2011
Macy, your dumb cause I think they're probably the sexiest girls in town
Brandie

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Jan 2, 2011
Yes i wouldnt kick them out of bed ,i played at there house before ,on pajama nite,the feathers were flying an bootys 2
cody

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jan 2, 2011
Lexie your sweet so dont worry i'll be by baby
Seriously

United States

#30 Jan 3, 2011
Yea they do go out all the time. How often do u c or hear of them going out? All the time. So yea she should be at home takin care of her son and not getting shit faced bringing random c*cks around and getting laid like she talks about all the time. Ya I no her. Worked with her b4. So I can judge all I want. Shes a gold digger 2. F*ckin 18 yr old boys. Ew. And lexie just went slutty after breaking up w steven. Sad. Pathetic.
Lexie daume

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 3, 2011
What's sad and pathetic is you. How about you say this shit to my face!
Johnny B good

United States

#32 Jan 3, 2011
Gettum lexie
daamn

United States

#33 Jan 3, 2011
Lexie daume wrote:
What's sad and pathetic is you. How about you say this shit to my face!
I'll tell you your hot to your face babe
Lexie daume

Chicago, IL

#34 Jan 3, 2011
daamn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you your hot to your face babe
I just don't feel like bashing me is necessary. People need to quit worry about my life and and worry about their own!!
advisior

Bellevue, WA

#35 Jan 3, 2011
ok im lost i agree ppl should live their life cuz it is there own. topix aka rumors tht affect others lives, ppl dnt including myself dnt put names on here cuz they dnt want to b the next topic. no offense lexie by any means, but r u the same person who commented on nicks topic, i have been reading through these topics and i c the same comments, at least every1 has somethg in comman , tht would b the statment of get alife, im going to do tht or tht, and y hide behind a comp? like i said every1 has their way of living a cetain life style wht do ppl get off calling out faults? topix should clearly be shut down, but it wont happen sense evey1 feeds into it
Lexie daume

Chicago, IL

#36 Jan 3, 2011
advisior wrote:
ok im lost i agree ppl should live their life cuz it is there own. topix aka rumors tht affect others lives, ppl dnt including myself dnt put names on here cuz they dnt want to b the next topic. no offense lexie by any means, but r u the same person who commented on nicks topic, i have been reading through these topics and i c the same comments, at least every1 has somethg in comman , tht would b the statment of get alife, im going to do tht or
tht, and y hide behind a comp? like i said
every1 has their way of living a cetain life
style wht do ppl get off calling out faults?
topix should clearly be shut down, but it wont
happen sense evey1 feeds into it
People used my name on his. I know nick personally and have nothing at all against him. This site is down right ridiculous and my life is my business not anyone elses. No one
Knows what I have been through and what I do in my spare time is my business. It's funny how people are so concerned with my life like I care.
advisior

Bellevue, WA

#37 Jan 4, 2011
i agree w u sweetie, pls dnt thk im tryen to make u feel bad, tht is not at all my intention, i just know tht at one time sm1 got upset w me and put me on here, now 4 me to say idc, id be a liar, it did hurt me and my kids, my daughter is in hs and sm1 told her i was on ths site, so many lies, and hurtful thgs were said...i noticed how others r tryen to do tht w u....pls understand tht not the whole world is full of mindless idiots tht feed of others faults as if they dnt have any.keep ur head high, and ths is just my advice... i wouldnt comment on the neg insults tht r thrown at u, ok i do have a ? for sm1 to start a topic dnt they have to take time out to sighn up for it? i honestely dnt know.
Lexie daume

Chicago, IL

#38 Jan 4, 2011
advisior wrote:
i agree w u sweetie, pls dnt thk im tryen to make u feel bad, tht is not at all my intention, i just know tht at one time sm1 got upset w me and put me on here, now 4 me to say idc, id be a liar, it did hurt me and my kids, my daughter is in hs and sm1 told her i was on ths site, so many lies, and hurtful thgs were said...i noticed how others r tryen to do tht w u....pls understand tht not the whole world is full of
mindless idiots tht feed of others faults as if
they dnt have any.keep ur head high, and
ths is just my advice... i wouldnt comment on
the neg insults tht r thrown at u, ok i do have
a ? for sm1 to start a topic dnt they have to
take time out to sighn up for it? i honestely
dnt know.
The world is full of alot of stupid people! And I honestly don't know if you do or not. I've never tried to make a post before..
advisior

Bellevue, WA

#39 Jan 4, 2011
ty, i was just curious and ths topic is about u...I dnt know u or never read nor seen in the news tht u r a horriable person, but i do know by answering my ? w o being rude....u seem anythg but a crude person w tht being said....to those tht feel the need to hurt sm1 yet throw up a child, u ppl look desprite. pretty pathitic tht an innocent child has to brought up in ths wicked site, Lexie thank God u know tht these idiots tht try to judge ur parenting or lifestyle..... can state their opion ...fact is its meaningless.~ I am going on diffrent topix to stick up for others, smthg no1 did 4 me. SO TO U SYBOR LOW LIFE BULLIES F**CK OF AND LIVE A MISRIABLE LIFE....cuz u already r.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lanette 51 min sammi 2
sing a long Fri dreamer 1
justin sharer Fri just curious 1
News Black bear spotted in Perryville, Mo. Fri Holly 3
Atlas EPS Perryville Jul 2 Listen to Grandma 3
Is Gilster Cereal Plant Shutting Down for The 4... Jul 2 Johnny B 4
wells/conrad asphalting Jul 1 dorian johnson wa... 2
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE