LA in MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you HarleyGirl.
I think you both are stupid
JAc

Chaffee, MO

#43 Feb 17, 2010
pride wrote:
Why would you go to a bar owned by a chinese man,join a private club and drink with your own kind, I won't let my children who are full grown go near that shit hole.
He's not Chinese you dumb*ss. If you want to b*tch talk to your beloved Catholics. They are the ones who opened their hearts and minds and gave his family a place to call home. At least he is successful and not sitting around on his lazy white American *ss expecting food stamps and a free check. It is your loss in not knowing Pom. He is a dedicated and loving father and husband. He is an upstanding Perryville citizen. I am proud to be his friend.
JAc

Chaffee, MO

#44 Feb 17, 2010
Neverbeen wrote:
Thank you, I'll try to go and see for myself, it's true Ive never been so I don't know how it is, but everyone on topix is such downers it seems I mean I don't know..
all bars have some drama. Perryville has a larger than usual population of under educated, overmedicated citizens. You will enjoy a freak show. But if you are not a trouble maker, you won't have any problems. It's the only bar in town that plays current dance music. Pom doesn't take any crap. If you want to fight or cause trouble, you're out. If he doesn't see it happen, you only have to tell him maturely. No bullying of girls is tolerated by Pom

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#45 Feb 18, 2010
BLAH! dance music. hahaha
Anyway, not everybody on foodstamps or getting a "free check" is lazy...
harleygirl21

Saint Charles, MO

#46 Feb 18, 2010
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you both are stupid
what makes us stupid???? just because we dont have a problem with a business does not constitute us as stupid. this is our opinion, and since we live in America, we have the right to speak our opinion. so, if that makes us stupid, then yay! im stupid!!! i'd rather be "stupid" then be an ignorant, racist redneck, like most of the people that comment on this post.

Since: Feb 10

Perryville, MO

#47 Feb 18, 2010
harleygirlstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
in perryville get a grip, everybody knows everybody and if not your friend does so fake id's dont fly around here poms is not no upity up club its a dumpity dump pub with hookerskanks running around grindin on anything that pokes out old men scopein for their next hit and teeny boppers tryin to make someone a baby daddy so they can be the next hot shot in the high school cafateria. This is perryville fuckin missouri not Atlantic city honey, reality is louder than dreams
actually...there are kids here with fake id's cause truth is NOT everyone knows everyone!! everyone acts like Perryville is such a small town! Yes, the majority of people seem to know each other, but no not everyone knows everyone!! Some people worry about them selves!! I know a girl who just recently turned 21 who had a fake id, so i know what im talking about

“Think First, Speak Later”

Since: Dec 09

Buena Park, CA & Perryville MO

#48 Feb 18, 2010
harleygirl21 wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes us stupid???? just because we dont have a problem with a business does not constitute us as stupid. this is our opinion, and since we live in America, we have the right to speak our opinion. so, if that makes us stupid, then yay! im stupid!!! i'd rather be "stupid" then be an ignorant, racist redneck, like most of the people that comment on this post.
Hey HarleyGirl, I just bought a brand new bike, you wanna come take a ride with me? ;)

“Think First, Speak Later”

Since: Dec 09

Buena Park, CA & Perryville MO

#49 Feb 18, 2010
Fact of the Matter is: No matter WHAT people say about Pom or his 'skanky bar', people are going to continue to go there. If you've been kicked out for 'no reason' or you think/know he's letting underage kids drink, turn in a complaint with the B.B.B., or the police. That's about the only thing you can do to hurt him and his business, because these stupid internet arguments aren't hurting him any, and that you can trust me on.
And if you don't feel strongly enough about the issue to take it upon yourself to fix it, then find something else to talk about. It's like a fatty complaining they're fat all the time but they won't workout or eat better. Gets old real quick.
Then what

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Feb 18, 2010
...would you call it then?
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
BLAH! dance music. hahaha
Anyway, not everybody on foodstamps or getting a "free check" is lazy...

Since: Feb 10

Perryville, MO

#51 Feb 19, 2010
LA in MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HarleyGirl, I just bought a brand new bike, you wanna come take a ride with me? ;)
Heck ya! Im on my way!! Lmao

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#52 Feb 20, 2010
Then what wrote:
...would you call it then?
<quoted text>
call what? People on food stamps?
Common practice

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Feb 20, 2010
I know several 'couples' that stay un-wed to screw the welfare system
to get food stamps and free medicare. I know one couple that has lived
together for a long time with four children, with a newer double-wide,
new dually wood truck (halls wood for cash) and has a big SUV. She cleans
homes for cash. And they BOTH claim benefits. Good ole' America.
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Feb 21, 2010
Isn't food stamps and a free check the same thing?
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
<quoted text>
chopstick

Omaha, NE

#55 Feb 21, 2010
what does food stamps, medicare, double wides, hauling wood and cleaning houses have to do with POMS?
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Feb 21, 2010
Because at least one of those descriptions has something to do with
almost everyone who visits there or at least they are related to
someone that has one of these description.

I should have saved my time and wrote: Need I say more?
chopstick wrote:
what does food stamps, medicare, double wides, hauling wood and cleaning houses have to do with POMS?

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#57 Feb 21, 2010
Uhhh wrote:
Isn't food stamps and a free check the same thing?
<quoted text>
Not exactly... This "free check" that was mentioned is for cash, foodstamps are just for food...
Nope

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Feb 22, 2010
Free food, free check, it's still welfare.

It's a proven fact many inner city drug users trade their food stamps(money)in for
pennies on the dollars to by dope and booze.
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly... This "free check" that was mentioned is for cash, foodstamps are just for food...

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#59 Feb 22, 2010
Nope wrote:
Free food, free check, it's still welfare.
It's a proven fact many inner city drug users trade their food stamps(money)in for
pennies on the dollars to by dope and booze.
<quoted text>
Well, hopefully those people get caught...
poms rocks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#60 Feb 23, 2010
i love that bar, its the best in perryville, great music and drinks must be awesome lol i leave waisted everytime. pom is totally cool, wincheaster tony all of them. i have been asked to leave once but actually i really kinda deserved it so if your getting kicked out, lmao its for a reason. they just dont want drama and if it starts they get rid of the problem, there good dudes.
fyi

United States

#61 Feb 23, 2010
OMG Pom is on here all the time. The bar is cool or the bar sucks. GET OVER IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josie Hart 12 min PHSboy69 9
laura turpin 50 min Eric Huffman 2
Josie Oh Josie 52 min PHSboy69 1
Gina Sandlin 3 hr georgemcfly 2
fat firls 3 hr georgemcfly 6
fire alarm pulled at phs 4 hr curious 8
Perry County Hospital 6 hr jolly 3
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web