perryville speedway
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
spectators view

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
It seems that a racetrack has opened in perryville,and it opens every week day about 3:00 pm.we have it all here the reving of loud engines,the crowd,vehicles lined up on both sides of street,loud music,honking of horns,trash thrown on the street,we even have a couple (girl&boy) kissing pretty much everyday. Oh my favorite is ALL the black marks that are being left on the street from drivers squealing their tires,Now them really look nice(NOT).You can see all this promptly at 3:oo pm to about 3:15 pm every week day in the 300 block of south walnut.
Captain Morgan

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
spectators view wrote:
It seems that a racetrack has opened in perryville,and it opens every week day about 3:00 pm.we have it all here the reving of loud engines,the crowd,vehicles lined up on both sides of street,loud music,honking of horns,trash thrown on the street,we even have a couple (girl&boy) kissing pretty much everyday. Oh my favorite is ALL the black marks that are being left on the street from drivers squealing their tires,Now them really look nice(NOT).You can see all this promptly at 3:oo pm to about 3:15 pm every week day in the 300 block of south walnut.
OH MY GOD....A boy and girl kissing.
What has this world come to?
Tyga

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Those youths are being taxed, some of that tax money goes to road maintenance.

Sounds like they're road the own a percentage of as the like.

Whine City B1tch
Whine, Whine City B1tch
Tyga

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2013
*Sounds like they're using the road they own a percentage of as they like*

“God Bless R3dn3cks”

Since: Dec 09

Oran Mo

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Don't forget it's the parking lot from 7:30-2:59.
la femme

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I have the other end of the speed way in front of my house. The corner of spring st. coming around the corner from the high school. Black marks and revving engines. Wish I had a spike strip to throw out sometimes.
Exx

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Perryville speedway is kristy ormans pants!
yaaa

Deepwater, MO

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Wish we had a policeman parked in the 300 block of S Walnut just from 3 to 3:05 every day for about a week. Let them give out tickets until this stops. No one wants or needs this happening on a regular basis - nor should you have to put up with it.
concerned

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jan 27, 2013
why dont you people stop whining,,theses kids cant do anything like us old people used to do,,,we could all drink underage,,,drive around with guns in the car,,,we could have a dd and all the kids could drink and smoke pot,get into fights and no police were called,we could park at city parking lot,and cruse st. joe,,,stop all the crying and let kids be kids,,,there is also less teenage pregnacy now than there were back in the olden days,,so is spinning a tire and engine rev that big of a deal,,,,you know we were worse
cool old guy

Kansas City, KS

#10 Jan 28, 2013
concerned wrote:
why dont you people stop whining,,theses kids cant do anything like us old people used to do,,,we could all drink underage,,,drive around with guns in the car,,,we could have a dd and all the kids could drink and smoke pot,get into fights and no police were called,we could park at city parking lot,and cruse st. joe,,,stop all the crying and let kids be kids,,,there is also less teenage pregnacy now than there were back in the olden days,,so is spinning a tire and engine rev that big of a deal,,,,you know we were worse
i agree,,,let the kids have fun,,,they have their wholes lives to be uptight pieces of old people that were partiers,,,leavem alone damn it

“God Bless R3dn3cks”

Since: Dec 09

Oran Mo

#11 Jan 29, 2013
When I first moved to walnut street this crap didn't bother me too bad but now it's really getting old. I called the police a while back for a kid in a black camaro
I told the officer I didn't want to press charges I just wanted this crap to stop. I have noticed several new sets of tire marks since then.
Julissa

Sterling, VA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
when you moved into the homes you now live in..you were aware that there was a high school nearby. What you have described is typical and has been going on for many years, not only in our town, but all over the country...it's what kids do when they get out of school after being cooped up all day. Get over yourself...or move to an area that is not along a school route.
concerned

Tecumseh, KS

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Julissa wrote:
when you moved into the homes you now live in..you were aware that there was a high school nearby. What you have described is typical and has been going on for many years, not only in our town, but all over the country...it's what kids do when they get out of school after being cooped up all day. Get over yourself...or move to an area that is not along a school route.
BRAVO,you are exactly right,,,,how old are you,you are wise beyond your years
Julissa

Sterling, VA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
that's because I have lived alot of years.. My husband & I have grown children, grown grand children and am a great-grandmother, so that makes me nearly 70; however, I still remember being a teenager, being able to drive to school on occasion and loving the feeling that 3pm brought...one of freedom, lol. And yes..it was fun to leave a little rubber providing you had a car that was powerful enough to do so. We would holler at our friends, kiss our boyfriends and just generally enjoy being a teenager.
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVO,you are exactly right,,,,how old are you,you are wise beyond your years
yaaa

Deepwater, MO

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Tell you what - give me your address, and I will come dump trash in your yard, candy wrappers, papers, cigarette butts, soda bottles and cans - every day - and I do mean every day. It's a respect issue, and based on the comments, I can totally see why the kids don't have any.
concerned

Lenexa, KS

#16 Jan 30, 2013
you need to pull the dusty wadded up panties out of your old crack,live and let live,,,maybe one of those tight muscel bound boys needs to stop and give your old butt a a juisy wet kiss,,,,maybe thats what you are missin
Tyga

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I'm doing extra big burnouts on Friday...... you've earned them.

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 31, 2013
A kid almost got hit yesterday by a car flying down spring street.
spectators view

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Tyga wrote:
I'm doing extra big burnouts on Friday...... you've earned them.
Ok you do that,I will be watching,as you do it i am going to record it and your license plate number so i can turn it over to the law enforcement.As of matter of fact all them black marks were recorded after the fact.
Tyga

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
spectators view wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you do that,I will be watching,as you do it i am going to record it and your license plate number so i can turn it over to the law enforcement.As of matter of fact all them black marks were recorded after the fact.
I'm honestly not too worried about it.

If a cop is watching I'll hold back. Make sure you get my face in your video, otherwise your evidence is nothing. Anyone could be using my car. Don't forget to post it online so I can see if it was awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black police officers 3 hr Jack Daniels 11
Bill Cosby trial 17 hr Who cares 1
Lake Perry 18 hr Conservative 8
President Trump or Crooked Hillary? 19 hr nebka 27
Aaron Roy (Dec '16) 23 hr Rich 20
Grand St. Wed dotti 1
Governor Greitens Wed trumpy 19

Perryville Jobs

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages