Dear Piece of Crap
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peaches

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2012
That stole, vandalized the memorial site for Bob, you disgust me! It wasn't hurting anyone, it was a comfort for his family!
louis friend

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Probably some punk teenagers ! None of them have respect for anybody ....
Mr Rogers

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
it was a eye sore and distraction why would u want others hurt by distracting them I've been behind several people who slow down and don't pay attention because they are to busy gawking at the spot. I understand memorials but not at the cost of others. there needs to be a simple cross with flowers like the rest. there is no reason to build such eye sores or distractions to other drivers to remember thks man and all respects to the family I'm deeply sorry for their lose but no reason to cause some one else to loose their life
he said, she said

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 8, 2012
First off who said it was stolen or vandalized? I heard MODOT took it down as it is illegal not to mention an eyesore. You're completely wrong about not hurting anyone, it hurt and offended a lot of people in this community and it appears to be a vicious attack to the driver whether it was or wasn't. As well as the unsigned petitions and donation jars. It was an accident and nobody believes it's appropriate to waste our tax money on bike trails, plain and simple. If the family needs comfort, put it at the gravesite or in a family member's yard. It's selfish to think everybody wants to be reminded of a terrible event that happened to our community. Work towards healing instead of hating.
Peaches

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Then MoDot should take every road side memorial down if they are the ones who removed it. There are several along the bottoms that are a distraction. Whomever removed it cut the fence to do so, the fence is personal property.
I do not believe it was an attack on the driver that hit Bob
he said, she said

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Then MoDot should take every road side memorial down if they are the ones who removed it. There are several along the bottoms that are a distraction. Whomever removed it cut the fence to do so, the fence is personal property.
Do you own the property? If not, why do you care? He is in the hearts of many of us. No need to be reminded everyday of his last moments. He wouldn't want that.
Mr Rogers

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2012
who cares its gone good ridens. it doesn't matter who removed it because it was stupid to make such a distraction and yes there are others that distract too but as u said bottoms how many travel it daily? its not a major hyw. they have a right to removed anything even if it messes with personal property . that doesn't over rule state hyw. I'm glad it was removed because it causes to many problems from the moment it was put up it slowed traffic almost caused wrecks on a daily bassis a simple cross with flowers is much more appropriate than some huge ugly plywood spray painted board with a huge un slightly bike why would u think it wouldn't cause a distraction?
witness

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Peaches wrote:
"I do not believe it was an attack on the driver THAT HIT BOB". She didn't hit him! He pulled directly into her lane, directly into her path. Quit putting all the blame on that innocent girl!! I agree with the other poster, find a way to heal not hate!!
slanderous statrments

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2012
geturfacts wrote:
She's not innocent anybody who knows robin knows she's a pill junkie and loves her meth. She's never sober and for anyone to say she was is full of poop. She said herself she was messed up if it wasn't for her family and andys family name she wouldn't have gotten out of the trouble. She's trash always has been always will be.
I hope she finds this and presses every charge she can on you. You are pathetic, she is not a pill poppin junkie and does not do meth. She's a registered nurse who gets randomly drug tested not to mention a great mother to her kids. Your comments can and will be traced back to you loser.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#12 Dec 9, 2012
If some roadside memorial is enough to distract you and cause you to crash, you don't need to be driving. Also, leave Robin alone. You act like she intentionally ran this guy over.
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2012
geturfacts wrote:
She's not innocent anybody who knows robin knows she's a pill junkie and loves her meth. She's never sober and for anyone to say she was is full of poop. She said herself she was messed up if it wasn't for her family and andys family name she wouldn't have gotten out of the trouble. She's trash always has been always will be.
Everyone knows you are a pathetic little monkey and lower than a snakes belly.Im MR T and i pity a fool like you!!!!!
loser

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
1) modot is cutting back on memorials especially in city limits, there are ordinances in the city. Alot of crosses are coming down.
2) do you really think they need anymore salt on their wounds? Family and driver? It was hideously ridiculous!!
Shutup and get over it it was a terrible distraction to a busy highway
main_chick

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 10, 2012
It is true that people over do everything. Could you imagine if there was a memorial to mark every spot a person died at. There wouldn't be room for the living. Even great heroes who have memorials built for them, are in sanctioned places with the proper permissions. U agree with the poster who said take it to the graveyard, that is the common mans memorial.
No Hope 4 The Human Race

Perryville, MO

#18 Dec 10, 2012
I think you are all pretty stupid. Do you seriously want to take away our rights to display anything that would be a distraction for drivers? Ok then, start taking your Christmas lights down. After all, aren't they a distraction? And MoDot did not take it down. Considering that this is private property, they would have no legal rights. It's clear that most of you posting are friends of the driver. Why else would you be defending her?
alan

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
No Hope 4 The Human Race wrote:
I think you are all pretty stupid. Do you seriously want to take away our rights to display anything that would be a distraction for drivers? Ok then, start taking your Christmas lights down. After all, aren't they a distraction? And MoDot did not take it down. Considering that this is private property, they would have no legal rights. It's clear that most of you posting are friends of the driver. Why else would you be defending her?
You just made an extremely good point. Christmas lights are a big distraction.
main_chick

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Don't know the driver or the deceased. Never said anything about distractions. Just stating an opinion. Here's another one, you are stupid.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Maybe because she's not the criminal mastermind people are portraying her as.
loser

United States

#23 Dec 10, 2012
I think you are bias to the family and the area they put it interferes with modot mowing the highway shoulders private property is on the other side of the fence btw.... and its in city limits they have ordinances for any sign posting and that goes for memorials. Its tacky. And it wasn't even a memorial cross it was cardboard and a stupid bike. Anything else stupid you need to add feel free to continue looking dumber. Stop beating a dead horse
No Hope 4 The Human Race

Perryville, MO

#24 Dec 10, 2012
I am so amazed at all the lack of knowledge people have, yet continue to babble on. Check your facts people. That is NOT MoDot property, that is private property. And you are actually wrong. I really don't know the family of the deceased, I know the driver a little. And I know the property owners very well. I can assure you, this was done with permission, and was simply put up as a memorial. If the driver feels she is being "attacked" and is really that torn up about the constant reminder, well, I guess that could mean she has something to feel guilty about.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#25 Dec 10, 2012
ummm, no. It was an accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Miranda 1 hr Hedath 3
If you're scared of dirty water, then boil it. 14 hr Hedath 4
Starting a band 14 hr Hedath 4
cheating wemon Fri namesdontmatterch... 42
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) May 23 Guest 23
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
Wreck on hwy 51 (Aug '12) May 19 Michelle 13
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE