why don't guys like bigger women

Posted in the Perryville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
smart_chick

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
What's wrong with not being stick skinny. Is it really that big of a deal for u guys not to have a stick skinny chick.
sammy

Perryville, MO

#2 Mar 19, 2012
they are out there you just have to be patient its probably only in your mind. alot lot of men have heavy women and are very much in love with them.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#3 Mar 19, 2012
I like bigger women, they just hafta like bigger guys too. ;)
smart_chick

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2012
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
I like bigger women, they just hafta like bigger guys too. ;)
to bad their can't be more guys like u in this crazy town
Tyrone

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Is be likin big booties, shak dem big booties.
GuyNtheBackgraou nd

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2012
I'm a rather slim guy and I do t have problems with bigger women! They usually suck better lmao
Only the Truth

Thiensville, WI

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Cracks me up how fatties think there are only fat women and "stick skinny" women.

Know why, fatties can't admit they should be somewhere in between. Much easier just to stay fat.

Same for you fat dudes too.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Only the Truth wrote:
Cracks me up how fatties think there are only fat women and "stick skinny" women.
Know why, fatties can't admit they should be somewhere in between. Much easier just to stay fat.
Same for you fat dudes too.
and you can feel free to suck a fatty, again.
Only the Truth

Thiensville, WI

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Its always about sticking something in your mouth isn't it?
i know

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2012
I personally am not skinny or fat. I'm in between and will tell you from experience its all in how well you carry yourself and your self esteem. A guy doesn't want a woman that thinks she is ugly just because they are a little bigger. If you have confidence it will show and a guy will be more attracted to you. I don't think I'm super hot but I know I'm pretty and have found someone that loves me for me, but I still take care of myself and try to improve on the parts of my body that I don't like. Just be patient and have more confidence in yourself and you will find someone just as I have done. Good luck!
Jimmy horn

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2012
I like bigger,more cushin for pushin,an I do have some flower ready.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Only the Truth wrote:
Its always about sticking something in your mouth isn't it?
You can stick whatever you want in your mouth. Whatever floats yer boat. You think you're so much better than people just because of their size say it to their faces.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Feel good about yourselves and don't let idiots bring you down. It's the only way they can keep from feeling completely worthless themselves.
Only the Truth

Thiensville, WI

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Don't feel good about yourself - CHANGE.

you need to for yourself, family, etc..

Not to control what you do and what you put into your body is lazy, pure and simple.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Only the Truth wrote:
Don't feel good about yourself - CHANGE.
you need to for yourself, family, etc..
Not to control what you do and what you put into your body is lazy, pure and simple.
Ok, and constantly commenting on how other people look because they don't meet up to your standards is a defense mechanism brought on by your own self esteem issues. Leave people alone, if these women on here are too big for your liking then don't pursue them, but keep your ego and verbal diarrhea to yourself. People have more than enough problems as it is.
Only the Truth

Thiensville, WI

#16 Mar 21, 2012
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, and constantly commenting on how other people look because they don't meet up to your standards is a defense mechanism brought on by your own self esteem issues. Leave people alone, if these women on here are too big for your liking then don't pursue them, but keep your ego and verbal diarrhea to yourself. People have more than enough problems as it is.
They also don't meet up to medical healthy standards - but I guess the medical field has self esteem issues as well.

It is not about me, its about the question of what is wrong with being fat.

Hopefully someone will read the truth, as painful as it is, and do something about it instead listening to someone, like yourself, telling them it is all ok.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Only the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They also don't meet up to medical healthy standards - but I guess the medical field has self esteem issues as well.
It is not about me, its about the question of what is wrong with being fat.
Hopefully someone will read the truth, as painful as it is, and do something about it instead listening to someone, like yourself, telling them it is all ok.
They use facts, you're just an idiot who calls people names that had no quarrel with you. The doctors discuss it with them to help, you make fun of them because you're a douchebag. Don't compare your egotistical crap to the medical field. Not to mention some people have glandular issues that cause it, many of them are addicted to food. Can you honestly say you aren't or have never been addicted to anything?
Only the Truth

Thiensville, WI

#18 Mar 21, 2012
I have only been addicted to one thing. The Truth.

and thanks for name calling, it shows that you heavy people are classless as you are fat.

“Got Logic?”

Perryville

#19 Mar 21, 2012
But who got the name calling started on here? If that's supposed to be a sign of low class you need to take a look in a mirror. You're not addicted to the truth, like I said, you're addicted to bringing other people down so you'll feel better about your pathetic self. It doesn't matter what kind of person you'd be after, because no decent person, big or small, would have anything to do with someone like you.
stanly

Bucyrus, OH

#20 Mar 21, 2012
I love bigger girls kik me Brantlygilbert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clyde 20 hr WHAT!!! 2
Perry County Hospital 21 hr cassie 19
Recipes and Coupons (Jan '13) Wed Sara 58
TripleNegative where are you? Mon TripleNegative 18
Gina Sandlin Mon georgemcfly 2
fat firls Mon georgemcfly 6
fire alarm pulled at phs Dec 22 curious 8
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web