#1 Apr 30, 2013
Try Harder

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Here here the bait has been set, who is stupid enough to make this fishmans day
geez

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
My goodness we all have did things in our lives we regret. I would rather be around people smoking pot than meth heads, heroin addicts and drunks! That's a fact!
Try Harder

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
... And we got a nibbler
Afriend

United States

#5 May 1, 2013
I agree with above .. People act like its totally surpriseing and adnormal to find out that someone in perryville smokes pot.. When honestly it's surprising to meet someone who doesn't! Just because a person smokes pot does not in any way make them a bad person .. Chris and John they are really good people they got their stuff together and have plans for college and that's really good. They would be there for anyone that needs help .. It's ridiculous how people in this town hears one thing and make sure to spread it around so everyone know everyone's buisness . People who like to talk sh** really need to check themselves.. it's wrong to judge someone just because they made one mistake in their life!! Go bash on the people who smoke weed or do other drugs and are junkies about it and don't try to do anything with their life.. Weed has never killed anyone and it doesn't make people act like a fu**ing retard .. Chris and John don't deserve all this they are good people!!
Afriend

United States

#6 May 1, 2013
Afriend wrote:
I agree with above .. People act like its totally surpriseing and adnormal to find out that someone in perryville smokes pot.. When honestly it's surprising to meet someone who doesn't! Just because a person smokes pot does not in any way make them a bad person .. Chris and John they are really good people they got their stuff together and have plans for college and that's really good. They would be there for anyone that needs help .. It's ridiculous how people in this town hears one thing and make sure to spread it around so everyone know everyone's buisness . People who like to talk sh** really need to check themselves.. it's wrong to judge someone just because they made one mistake in their life!! Go bash on the people who smoke weed or do other drugs and are junkies about it and don't try to do anything with their life.. Weed has never killed anyone and it doesn't make people act like a fu**ing retard .. Chris and John don't deserve all this they are good people!!
Also If this was such a "big drug bust" goin on like everyone's making it seem then they would not be out of jail! You all need to stop making sh** seem worse then it is and get ur facts straight or just stay the hell out of it .

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7 May 1, 2013
Double G

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 1, 2013
Afriend wrote:
Well I won't judge them, but I will say this... Hope the idiots learned that you don't take your weed to school with you!!! That way you don't have to worry about getting caught with it! Lol dumb asses
gotcha gun

Hillsboro, MO

#9 May 1, 2013
Keep your weed at home doof
Afriend

United States

#10 May 1, 2013
Double G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I won't judge them, but I will say this... Hope the idiots learned that you don't take your weed to school with you!!! That way you don't have to worry about getting caught with it! Lol dumb asses

Yea they made that one mistake .. But still is that any of urs or any of perryvilles buisness?! No. It's not. And that does not make them dumbasses , they are far from being dumbasses!
Try Harder

United States

#11 May 1, 2013
And now we are slaying fish. They're jumping themselves in the boat
Double G

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 1, 2013
Afriend wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they made that one mistake .. But still is that any of urs or any of perryvilles buisness?! No. It's not. And that does not make them dumbasses , they are far from being dumbasses!
Well if its printed in suntimesnews.com ,(which it is) and I'm pretty sure it will be in the local paper tomorrow or next week,( which it will ) then it's everybodies business !!! So yeah they are dumb asses for bringing their weed to school!
a real good friend

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 1, 2013
There are good people who cares if they smoke a little pot it's going to be legalized soon
ronironi

United States

#15 May 1, 2013
Afriend wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they made that one mistake .. But still is that any of urs or any of perryvilles buisness?! No. It's not. And that does not make them dumbasses , they are far from being dumbasses!
Far from being dumbasses? They brought an illegal substance to SCHOOL. Got caught with it. That puts them very close to dumbasses. Right on the corner of Dumbass and Pathetic.
I wonder if there would be so much concern if these were just regular ol' PHS burnouts. Will this get them expelled from the private school? Mommy and daddy gonna pay to keep this quiet, too?
sammi

Perryville, MO

#16 May 1, 2013
Curious....how do any of us know it was weed?
Read

United States

#17 May 1, 2013
Because it literally says it in the article. That's how. Marijuana right next to controlled substance.
And if you're really curious Marijuana is actually weed. And pot. All at the same time.

And another note, I don't know why you think they could pay to keep this quiet. Never mind that it's been across every local news wire.
SV Fan

Saint Peters, MO

#18 May 1, 2013
Wow, I just can't believe it...Two students make one mistake that many others in this town have also made, and we blow it out of proportion. Yes, they made a mistake, and yes, they will pay the consequences, and no, their parents will not pay to keep it quiet, and yes, the children at SV Elementary and High School have something in common with public school children: THEY ARE HUMANS! Imperfect, capable of screwing up. Why don't we try and encourage them now? They've really messed up their lives, they had a lot going for them. It will take support from friends and family for them to get back on track. These two boys will be in my prayers.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#19 May 1, 2013
sammi wrote:
Curious....how do any of us know it was weed?
Actually, I assumed. They used drug-dogs, and cocaine is a little different and more complex--not all dogs can manipulate both characteristics. Also, it was a school. They seem to be filled with this stuff, and far little else of worth. ;)

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#20 May 1, 2013
They will learn the inequities of the legal system, and by the time they're in college, they will be professionals--either in legal avenues, or illegal.

Who says schools teach absolutely nothing? They're learning a profession.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#21 May 1, 2013
The article I read said nothing about 'marijuana, pot, or weed'. It also did not name names.

But I must admit that you're well-versed in remedial drug paraphernalia colloquialisms. I have never seen anyone so impressed with themselves for such. I am impressed!

(Insert sarcasm here.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gina sandlin 8 min DARPA 4
mr roy 18 hr geo 1
City O Perryville Hippocrites 19 hr Shawn Schmidt 10
Spillway bar Thu I feel your pain 10
TG Missouri Thu LoveHate 110
Maggie Thu gege 2
trash in harvest acres Wed Julieiscraaazy 21

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance