big sassy brian johnson

Posted in the Perryville Forum

funny shit

Culver, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2010
wow so do you all know brian johnson?? if so i feel sorry for you. he thinks hes a fing gangster lmao and he lies all the time. and hes a thieving ass slobby mofo. brian thinks he is kript. but the only thing he is kriptin is closer to his casket with how much he indulges his self in food espically mcdonalds. if it wasnt for him mcdonalds would fall out of pville. ya he is a sloppy slobby dum ass
kelsey

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2010
you are so dumb
T-BOY

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2010
your so stupid kierra,brian tld me it was u writing that shit bout him ur lucky that he dont beat u and dillans ass for that
oh and for everyones info if it wasnt for kierra eyeman, STDs wouldnt be a problem in the u.s
tink

Perryville, MO

#4 Jan 6, 2010
listen here, i dont what your beef with kiera eyemaan, but she is pregnant and for now whoever best back the fu7k up. Thats my grand baby. And dillan is my son,and far as i know dillan and brian r friends. I know brian dont like kiera,but thats another story, and their problem.i should know she dont have any stds been checked cause she is pregnant. so know what the f88k yourtalking about before you do so. Hi Brian, Dillan said to tell you whats up?
Brian

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2010
hey tina,tell him i said wussup uhh i kno its kierra saying that but i dont give a s**t im pretty sure shes just joking but its still not cool and "t-boy" im pretty sure is chris lmao that was some funny shit funnier than wut was said bout me lmfao!!!
ha ha

Bourbon, IN

#6 Jan 10, 2010
kelsey wrote:
you are so dumb
listen kelsey your just a big nosed bitch that can have it broken quick so id watch ur mouth..:)))))
funny shit

Bourbon, IN

#7 Jan 10, 2010
T-BOY wrote:
your so stupid kierra,brian tld me it was u writing that shit bout him ur lucky that he dont beat u and dillans ass for that
oh and for everyones info if it wasnt for kierra eyeman, STDs wouldnt be a problem in the u.s
listen chris you want to talk about std's umm didnt you f**k nasty ass lacey baker?? wow ur just jealous that you could never get a bitch that looked half as good as me.. oh wait didnt you also screw little kelly?? aint she like 13 14?? and ur how old? wow ur a nasty chomo aint ya.. well nice talkin to ya and get a life.. brian took it better then you and its not evn about you. so why dnt u go fuck ur hand some more or hopefully go get another 14 yr old..
bubba

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2010
i love how all u bitchs will say this shit with a fake name and wont say it to his face and if u know brian like i know him it isnt going to go well for ur bitch ass .
tink

Perryville, MO

#10 Jan 11, 2010
Easy there funny shit,you know me and i know you real well.Be nice.I could care less about chris cause he is a chomo and his brother is a faggot so that pretty much sums up their lives, but your supposed to be brians friend, so if your posting anything about him even joking around let him know at least that its a joke.REmember if momma aint happy aint no one happy. loves you guys, and behave yourselves. I got a good one for you to be ragging on, how about that thieving lieing piece of shit gregg meyer, i am sure a lot of people have some really nice things to say about that puke.
hey hey hey

Kansas City, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2010
brian johnson is cool as shit
poker lady

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 14, 2010
hey this is brain johnson aunt and we both belong to the crips so u better quite talking about him and u need to spell crips right if u are going to talk about the crips if u have something to say about that plz write back and dont be scared to use your right name so i can look for u
sassy ass

Saint Mary, MO

#13 Jan 14, 2010
hey i dont no if you no denise wood but she has vd and she talks to the police she lives on alma if u need weed go to her
brian

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2010
listen u piece of f**king sh*t!! if u got any balls whatsoever tell me ur real name so i can beat ur f**ing head in!!talk s**t on me idc talk bout my mother and ill bite ur f**king face off coward ass bit*h
so come on mouth wuts ur name and ill be glad to squabble
Kyle M

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 17, 2010
man y u guys on here talkin bout brian man lol hes the coolest dude he dont start no s**t with nobody he just finishes it lolany brian would do anything for anybody so whoever talkin trash must not really kno him
Nay

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Brians like my Older Bro and hes the friggin Bomb man id do anything for him!and for his family i love them all!
K CHILDERES

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2010
funny shit wrote:
wow so do you all know brian johnson?? if so i feel sorry for you. he thinks hes a fing gangster lmao and he lies all the time. and hes a thieving ass slobby mofo. brian thinks he is kript. but the only thing he is kriptin is closer to his casket with how much he indulges his self in food espically mcdonalds. if it wasnt for him mcdonalds would fall out of pville. ya he is a sloppy slobby dum ass
id like to see u say that to his face LOL LMFAO U WOULD GET SMAAAAAAASHED!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2010
funny shit wrote:
man look cat,brians a mother fu**kin soldier ok lol ive done dirt with him and hes a stand up dude it just makes me laugh how somebody can talk sh*t behind a computer lol
Wilfred Smiley

Hightstown, NJ

#19 Jan 23, 2010
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>
man look cat,brians a mother fu**kin soldier ok lol ive done dirt with him and hes a stand up dude it just makes me laugh how somebody can talk sh*t behind a computer lol
yah, and fools like your read it and respond.
Dallas

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 1, 2010
Wilfred Smiley wrote:
<quoted text> yah, and fools like your read it and respond.
lol u may be righ lmao u got me on that one lol ill admit it
thatgirlfromthat oneplace

Perryville, MO

#21 Feb 1, 2010
funny shit wrote:
<quoted text>
listen chris you want to talk about std's umm didnt you f**k nasty ass lacey baker?? wow ur just jealous that you could never get a bitch that looked half as good as me.. oh wait didnt you also screw little kelly?? aint she like 13 14?? and ur how old? wow ur a nasty chomo aint ya.. well nice talkin to ya and get a life.. brian took it better then you and its not evn about you. so why dnt u go fuck ur hand some more or hopefully go get another 14 yr old..
Hmm, okay , idk wtf ya'll are talking about, but Kelly is my cousin, and as far as I know, even if they did have sex is it any of your buisness in the first place, NO, didn't thinkso. age is just a number in the first place, so how about YOU get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police promotion 1 hr Gina 1
Fuckwit Bob 3 hr TripleNegative 1
busted 4 hr TripleNegative 10
Negro 10 hr Lucky 19
lil k 18 hr Friend 2
Note to Jobob, aka TripleNegativeLite Wed TripleNegative 118
Psycho-Bob Wed TripleNegative 27
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?