Jims Steak house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JJJ

Hume, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Food was good but you better carry a fat wallet . Its not gonna be a place you can go often . For the price you pay , Pondarosa is actualy cheaper and more to pick from with the food bar .
Cranky

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Dec 23, 2011
You know when things in town are bad when Pondarosa is preferred. Good lord almighty.
Shirl

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Just came from Jims Steak House,awsome is all i can say.Prices no higher then any good place,do you want shoe leather at Pondos or a steak you can eat without a knife,great job Jim ill be back
my opinion

Deepwater, MO

#4 Dec 31, 2011
I want a steak I can eat not Ponderosa's raw hide will have to try it soon.
Anon

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 1, 2012
But there's a lot of controversy surrounding Jim Brewer. I'll pass.
Davy Crocket

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2012
He dont have any more dogs to cook,just squirlls an wabbits.
shutup

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Your an ignorant person, to bring up an older man you have issues. Quit talking shit. He did town a favor giving back to us a CLEAN DECENT RESTAURANT to eat in and with that comes higher prices than the previous owner, you want a good meal its not gonna be dirt cheap. You want dirt cheap go to pondogrossa! Ps no one in this town is clean of having skeletons so shut up
Anon wrote:
But there's a lot of controversy surrounding Jim Brewer. I'll pass.
Double T

Addison, IL

#8 Jan 2, 2012
Davy Crocket wrote:
He dont have any more dogs to cook,just squirlls an wabbits.
This is sooo funny too! ha ha my god people, my place is the best!
Double T

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 2, 2012
My place might have a few roachs but its good stuff...
mjh

Imperial, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2012
firstly i cant believe people still go to double Ts with all the childish shit he talks on here if your old enough to run a business start acting like a mature adult with BUSINESS ETHICS.
secondly i went to Jims about a week ago waited a 45 minutes for my food didnt get the appitizers until the meal was brought out and they were cold and soggy. i was not "allowed" to get a smaller piece of grilled chicken even for the same price i was forced to get the 8oz instead of 5oz just so i didnt have to pay extra for my toast and baked potato. husbands food was obiously lacking as well considering he would eat a sh!t sandwhich some days i swear and didnt want his burger. the ladies try but they need more time on the floor as waitresses which will come im sure they will do fine but for the same price i could of went to Logans in cape and got exactly what i wanted for the same price and better taste and service
sonny boland

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 5, 2012
mjh wrote:
firstly i cant believe people still go to double Ts with all the childish shit he talks on here if your old enough to run a business start acting like a mature adult with BUSINESS ETHICS.
secondly i went to Jims about a week ago waited a 45 minutes for my food didnt get the appitizers until the meal was brought out and they were cold and soggy. i was not "allowed" to get a smaller piece of grilled chicken even for the same price i was forced to get the 8oz instead of 5oz just so i didnt have to pay extra for my toast and baked potato. husbands food was obiously lacking as well considering he would eat a sh!t sandwhich some days i swear and didnt want his burger. the ladies try but they need more time on the floor as waitresses which will come im sure they will do fine but for the same price i could of went to Logans in cape and got exactly what i wanted for the same price and better taste and service
wow, you sound hard to please. I suppose the husband gets the poop sandwich at home. Is anything right in your life?
xxx

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 5, 2012
When you start adding all the costs of doing business. Fuel for delivery , cost of the products , wages for employees , cost of the rent and utilites . It is no woner why the prices need to be a little higher, if you thnik the prices areto high then mabey you need to take the place over and serve the same things pay the bills and then charge what you think you should have been charged See if you can make it work for your low price. You normally get lower prices for a lesser quality of food and service.
Common Sense

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2012
mjh wrote:
The owner of Double T's is not actually posting on here. If you would read some of the past posts it is beyond obvious. No business owner would talk about their own business that way.
Beth

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2012
My hubby and I went there on Thur. and the food was awesome, service was gre4at and the bill was no more than if I would have went to Cape. Keep up the good work Jim and staff. You have an awesome business. Hope you stay around for a long time.
Anon

Ballwin, MO

#16 Jan 7, 2012
shutup wrote:
Your an ignorant person, to bring up an older man you have issues. Quit talking shit. He did town a favor giving back to us a CLEAN DECENT RESTAURANT to eat in and with that comes higher prices than the previous owner, you want a good meal its not gonna be dirt cheap. You want dirt cheap go to pondogrossa! Ps no one in this town is clean of having skeletons so shut up
<quoted text>
There is nothing clean or decent about the controversies around Jim Brewer. And fyi, I didn't complain about the prices, I don't care if its free--I just said I wouldn't patronize his restaurant because of those issues. You can buy from whomsoever you choose. I have the same freedom of association.
yumm

Potosi, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2012
Good food
my opinion

Deepwater, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing clean or decent about the controversies around Jim Brewer. And fyi, I didn't complain about the prices, I don't care if its free--I just said I wouldn't patronize his restaurant because of those issues. You can buy from whomsoever you choose. I have the same freedom of association.
What are these terrible issues?
brian

Baxter Springs, KS

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Have been there serveral times, sometimes they are out of stuff with just opening, but the food is good. Glad to c it back open.
Lets hear it

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Everyone has a past, why drag it out or put his reputation of his personal life into his business? People need to realize that this is Perryville, no one is perfect, everyone has shit on their hands whether they admit it or not.
mjh

Imperial, MO

#21 Jan 10, 2012
sonny boland wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you sound hard to please. I suppose the husband gets the poop sandwich at home. Is anything right in your life?
not sure what crawled up your poop hole exactly lol. hard to please because i like my food warm not where cheese sticks have that soggy feeling because they sat out and the grease in them got cold (there deep fried thats where the grease comes from before your simple mind gets confused and thinks im saying the cheese gets soggy) and when there cold they get a soggy. When there fresh there crisp. And whats wrong with not wanting to waste food? why couldnt i have gotten a smaller piece for the same price as the larger cut and not waste half of it? i dont know how you got that my life was wrong from any of that but maybe you have been smoking what the rest of this town seems to be smoking most days. If people dont want to hear the truth they should post questions like that on here if the truth offends you maybe you should work on yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TLM Closing 1 hr doc 9
plaza tire ripoff scam (Jun '10) 2 hr John doe 44
jr m 3 hr JTC 11
craigslist hookers (Nov '09) 13 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 112
factory connection girl 15 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 6
Macmohan with another dude bareback Sat Old friend 16
Facebook Is nothing but trouble Sat Irony 9

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance