Perryville chief on leave for investigation

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Springfield News-Leader

PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- The police chief in the southeast Missouri town of Perryville is on voluntary leave of absence as the city investigates misconduct claims filed against him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bout time karma starts casting its shadow upon the city's officials! Its a shame it dont happen more often!
peter dragon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jesus On A Stick 666 wrote:
Bout time karma starts casting its shadow upon the city's officials! Its a shame it dont happen more often!
Couldn't agree more.
What the hell

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

..you moaning about? Keith is an exellent police chief.
Investigation isn't done and your already wanting to judge?
Get real.
KEITH KELLER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I don't know what the deal is but Keith is a good guy, and a good police officer.
thegood

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Miserable little people love negativity don't they?!?! The good will prevail!!!! My prays are with the chief of police!
Erma

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

thegood wrote:
<quoted text>
Miserable little people love negativity don't they?!?! The good will prevail!!!! My prays are with the chief of police!
The vast majority of the people in Perryville are good people - in fact, very good people. Drive around the complete town...and then tell me it is a town of deadbeats ... Perryville is clean well-kept city maintained by good decent people.....and a minority of less-than-stellar citizens.

While I am writing...Walmart should clean up their store and that dirty junky parking lot. They simply don't spend much on keeping their store and property clean. Carts askew and trash everywhere.
Ashley Schremp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Hey Chief, I believe you're innocent. And I ain't done nothin neither. Kieth K did it. Wanna come over and.... talk? Miss u
robb

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Ashley Schremp wrote:
Hey Chief, I believe you're innocent. And I ain't done nothin neither. Kieth K did it. Wanna come over and.... talk? Miss u
you dont believe he did what?Do you even know what hes being investigated for?If so fill us in.
citizen

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

he is being investigated for being a lier and not upholding the job that he is in what he needs to do is come clean about whatever he did and also the lies he told or was instructed to tell about the city scandal in Feb. 2012 because i know for a fact that he told lies about one employee that lead to him being fired
Sid

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Most people who bitches about the police. They usually use drugs or a theif or always in trouble for something. The people who don't bitch r never in trouble with the police ........ imagine THAT.

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Sid wrote:
Most people who bitches about the police. They usually use drugs or a theif or always in trouble for something. The people who don't bitch r never in trouble with the police ........ imagine THAT.
You must be on drugs. I am basing that on your poor spelling and grammar.

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

facts not fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bold face lie!!!!!
It's true!
Sid

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Key word on his farm and they are 2 groan ass adults

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Sid wrote:
Key word on his farm and they are 2 groan ass adults
don't care if it was on the square in the court house. If he cheated on his wife then that's no reason to lose his job. Hell Bill Clinton got a bj from Monica Lewinsky and he kept his job
Steve Slocum

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

- What is a "groan ass adult"? Sounds painful.

- Agree with the Bill Clinton comment. Dirty Dog.

- Sadly, I'd take Bill back in view of the current egomaniac nut-job in the WH.

- Sad state of "affairs".
krystle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

He is resigning. It's in the southeast Missourian today.
wake up people

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I've known the chief for a long time and i think that he has done a great job at that position and besides if they are gonna get rid of him maybe they ought to let the citizens decide since they are the ones that voted him in not the aldermen. Besides if they r gonna get rid of somebody maybe they ouhgt to get rid of them lazy ass offericer's that stand around at the gas stations for a half hour leaning on the counter texting on thier phones. Oh yea while thier cars is outside running wasting our tax dollars!!!!! Speak up people before they get rid of a good person!!!!
Thom

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Are there any literate people in Perryville? There are so many misspellings in this section one has to wonder if those making comments should be allowed to post.
And, there is really no reason to comment on grammar!
Not really

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Not if you ruin his credibility and you strike first. Then they can say you are only making this up to get back at them
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting rid of those who you think are going to expose you would not stop them from exposeing you it would only make them do it for certain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
curious about G Moll 8 min TripleNegative 8
hope your happy 13 min TripleNegative 2
thats right trip 14 min TripleNegative 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min InAllSiriusness 94,971
rugby 5 hr scrumhalf9 1
Laura Koeing 6 hr Pink 1
b.g. 11 hr you know 1
•••

Flood Warning for Perry County was issued at July 09 at 11:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Perryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000