Teenage MILF's of perryville?

Teenage MILF's of perryville?

Posted in the Perryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whattt-yeahhhhh

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
who do ya'll think are the TEENAGE MILFS( mothers id like to f*ck )in perryville? there are alot of hot teenage moms in this town.
seasoned

Deepwater, MO

#2 Aug 20, 2010
There may be a lot of Teenage MILF's in town, but I will talk a seasoned true MILF. I think one of the hottest MILF's in town is Denise Ernst. I know the ta-ta's are store bought, but was worth every penny.
just passin thru

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2010
where can I find this Denise Ernst? How old is she?
Excuse me

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 22, 2010
...but teens aren't mothers. They're still children.
Excuse ME

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2010
You can be a mother at any age... any woman can give birth but it takes a special person to be a real mother! Even if a 40 yr old woman has a kid and dont take care of her kid or anything that dont make her a mother just because shes older!!! To be a mother has no age! If that was the case god wouldnt let teenagers get pregnant. My friend had a baby at age 17 and she has done it on her own since day one. She dont have family, she dont even have her parents there to help. she has done it on her own since her baby was born, she takes care of her little one.... she IS a mother. but i also know someone who had twins at age 14 and she pawned em off to her dad.. shes NOT a mother and she has 4 kids already.. she keeps pawning them off to her dad and shes having another baby at 20 something yrs old... age dont matter, what matters is if u know how to be the mother u r suppose to be when u have children.
Go away

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 23, 2010
...little girl. You've disproved your own argument. Come back and read
what you wrote when your about 30 something. You will see for yourself,
unless that is you are still a self riotous know-it-all punk child.
Excuse ME wrote:
You can be a mother at any age... any woman can give birth but it takes a special person to be a real mother! Even if a 40 yr old woman has a kid and dont take care of her kid or anything that dont make her a mother just because shes older!!! To be a mother has no age! If that was the case god wouldnt let teenagers get pregnant. My friend had a baby at age 17 and she has done it on her own since day one. She dont have family, she dont even have her parents there to help. she has done it on her own since her baby was born, she takes care of her little one.... she IS a mother. but i also know someone who had twins at age 14 and she pawned em off to her dad.. shes NOT a mother and she has 4 kids already.. she keeps pawning them off to her dad and shes having another baby at 20 something yrs old... age dont matter, what matters is if u know how to be the mother u r suppose to be when u have children.
Lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Go away wrote:
...little girl. You've disproved your own argument. Come back and read
what you wrote when your about 30 something. You will see for yourself,
unless that is you are still a self riotous know-it-all punk child.
<quoted text>
Apparently you are dumber than a box of rocks. If you don't understand.. go ask someone who has brains and would understand. No one will understnad it unless they agree with me. So whatever, your words dont mean shit to me. Buh bye!
Lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 23, 2010
BTW this is about teenage MILF's.. NOT how old u gotta be to be a mother. So back to the topic now..
EXACTLY

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2010
There are no teenage MILFS because teenagers are still children.
M in the phase MILF implies mother you moron. Yeah, they can
change diapers and feed them, but they do not have the mental
capacity to raise them properly. Just wait til your thirty
something and you will discover this. People below the age
of 30 are still in the restless stage, and have not 'settled'
into life yet. Children should and must be planned. Broken
homes are bad environments for babies and children. I can't
believe I'm even trying to explain this to a teeny bop who
knows it all. GROW UP first, then spread your legs!
Lmao wrote:
BTW this is about teenage MILF's.. NOT how old u gotta be to be a mother. So back to the topic now..
Lmao

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2010
EXACTLY wrote:
There are no teenage MILFS because teenagers are still children.
M in the phase MILF implies mother you moron. Yeah, they can
change diapers and feed them, but they do not have the mental
capacity to raise them properly. Just wait til your thirty
something and you will discover this. People below the age
of 30 are still in the restless stage, and have not 'settled'
into life yet. Children should and must be planned. Broken
homes are bad environments for babies and children. I can't
believe I'm even trying to explain this to a teeny bop who
knows it all. GROW UP first, then spread your legs!
<quoted text>
Your rediculous! Lmfao.
Must be

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 24, 2010
,...a teeny bop.
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rediculous! Lmfao.
Lmao

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Children should and must be planned. Broken
homes are bad environments for babies and children.
<<<< Yeah that part is true. But The rest is rediculously untrue. All you guys are doing is trying to hurt a "teeny boppers" feelings.. its not working. I let the shit roll off my shoulders. So just because I have a clear head and am clearly more mature then you are doesnt mean you have to bash on me. Sorry I am better then a low life like yall saying you have to be 30 to be a mom..? What kind of shit is that? Lol. Anyways.. Go elswhere because this thread is NOT about how old you have to be to be a mom or anything other than "Teenage MILF's of perryville?" And btw nothing you say matters, so take your rediculous talk elsewhere.. put it to good use at a chruch/sunday class. See ya!
Okay

Arnold, MO

#14 Aug 25, 2010
So you're saying if a young lady gets pregnant unexpectedly that automatically means that they are not capable of taking care of their child properly? I'm 18 years old and I have a baby and I have done a great job taking care of him. Granted his father doesn't come around to see him so my parents have been a huge support system to me, that doesn't mean I'm a bad mom. If you love, care for, and support your child I believe that's a mother. Most people I know have babies way before the age of 30 and their is nothing wrong with that. However, if you're a young girl who will give 'it' up to anyone and everyone and continuously get pregnant or just get pregnant and don't take care of their child, that is understandable. But please do not bash on the young ladies that are great mothers to their children including myself. It would be so much better to be encouraged on how well we have done, rather than be bashed on this website for doing nothing wrong. Just something to think about. Also, how old were you when you had your children? What about your mother how old was she? Did you turn out fine? And who are you to say 30 is the prime age to have children? You're no doctor..
Responsibility

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 25, 2010
It's ok to have children at 18, 16, and 15 millions of people all over the world do it every day. But, with the choices we have in America I think you must ask yourself is this the way I want to have a child? Ladies we are the most free than any other county to advance ourselves! Find the love of your life first and then marry him, maybe go to college so you can focus entirely on school and make a better living for your child. These things can come first before you jump into it and have a child and raise them alone. There is no such age as to what's acceptable, but you can accomplish your personal goals before all your attention is on your child for the next 18 years.
Lmao

New York, NY

#16 Aug 25, 2010
Is a retarded f
Okay

Arnold, MO

#17 Aug 25, 2010
'responsibility' not all pregnancies are planned. Were you a virgin until you got married? That is if you are...most people do not remain virgins until they get married & anyone can get pregnant if you're sexually active...
Shut

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 25, 2010
All the teens that get prego in this town are almost always planned by the girl without the guys knowledge. They are either poking holes in the condoms or saying they are taking birth control when they are not. Then they have the baby and go after the guy for child support and full custody then complain that they have no time to themselves and want to go out with their friends. Hello when u are a mom u don't exactly get those privileges when you want. I wish the young girls of this town would grow up and stop trying to have babies because they think they are ready to be parents or because their friends have kids and they are so cute, when they are not even out of high school.
Lmao

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Shut wrote:
All the teens that get prego in this town are almost always planned by the girl without the guys knowledge. They are either poking holes in the condoms or saying they are taking birth control when they are not. Then they have the baby and go after the guy for child support and full custody then complain that they have no time to themselves and want to go out with their friends. Hello when u are a mom u don't exactly get those privileges when you want. I wish the young girls of this town would grow up and stop trying to have babies because they think they are ready to be parents or because their friends have kids and they are so cute, when they are not even out of high school.
Actually Mr. Smart One, I am 18. I have been with my fiancee for over 2 years. We BOTH planned this baby. We are BOTH RESPONSIBLE. NEITER one of us hardly ever goes out & when we do its to have "us" time out to dinner or a movie when we DON'T have his daughter. We DON'T go to bars or to party's.. we DON'T drink or do drugs. We BOTH are MATURE & RESPONSIBLE. How many parents start a savings account for their children for emergency purposes or for future purposes for getting their child a car at 16 or to pay for college? I don't think many if any at all do that. Well guess what.. my fiancee & I are doing that for our children.. oh wow doesn't that have something to do with responsibility, maturity & being good parents. So before you talk about "teeny boppers" having kids & not being able to be parents make sure you classify that under the dead beat moms thread & not under this one.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Mr. Smart One, I am 18. I have been with my fiancee for over 2 years. We BOTH planned this baby. We are BOTH RESPONSIBLE. NEITER one of us hardly ever goes out & when we do its to have "us" time out to dinner or a movie when we DON'T have his daughter. We DON'T go to bars or to party's.. we DON'T drink or do drugs. We BOTH are MATURE &
RESPONSIBLE. How many parents start a
savings account for their children for
emergency purposes or for future purposes
for getting their child a car at 16 or to pay for
college? I don't think many if any at all do
that. Well guess what.. my fiancee & I are
doing that for our children.. oh wow doesn't
that have something to do with
responsibility, maturity & being good parents.
So before you talk about "teeny boppers"
having kids & not being able to be parents mmake sure you classify that under the dead
beat moms thread & not under this
one.
Brittany all you crave is drama! Shut the f$ck up already.
Okay

Arnold, MO

#21 Aug 25, 2010
Seriously "shut" you are absolutely ridiculous. I have never even heard of a young girl poking holes in condoms to get pregnant. Are you nuts? And to the comment above mine I applaud you! I am also 18 with a baby an saving for him! Sometimes accidents happen and you have to make the best of it..I just hate that we get bashed for being young and being damn good mothers to our children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy and bobo 1 hr wonder 4
Ashley Smith 11 hr Shes a dude right 1
gabrielle white 14 hr Sollers 5
Bobo Stark (Jun '17) 14 hr shoewoman 25
Herion Dealers (Jun '17) 18 hr Concerned 125
Censorship/ Free Speech 23 hr June bug 4
Who is amber turner Sun Robert 1

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages