michael

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2013
anyone know anything about the crystal girl with the sexy ass eyes that works at trims?? really like to slam the hell outta that
nick

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Jan 30, 2013
yea she's sexy as hell, i hear she gives some fire ass head too. ima hit dat real soon
heather

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
good luck guys shes with someone, and shes not your normal perryville slut. shes a good girl so stop the trash talk you horny perverts!

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Hi Heather.
Anonymous

Saint Charles, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2013
shes a beautiful girl with a good head on her shoulders, any man would be lucky to have her. ive tried to hit that several times and still havent, but this brotha gonna keep trying lol
adam

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Shes a sexy slut, ive hit that before. Best suck and f*ck ive ever had!! So yea im sure you all could getcha some of dat *ss
john

Saint Charles, MO

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Back off dudes, ive talked to her a couple times at poms and trims and im gona be next at getting a piece of that, so leave her the f^uck alone or i'll find you all and beat the sh^it outta ya
mike

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Good luck lames! She's mine and that's that. Doubt u had that Adam! U are bitches! Post your real name. I'm Winchester. Now what.
crystal

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
You all are stupid f•ucks who need to grow up,you apparently dont know anything about me. Stop trying to start shit cause that's all your doing, I haven't done shit with any of you and not gonna so get a life and get out of mine.
john

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Lol ok mike im not scared, I'll be seeing her tomorrow tough guy now what b'tch. How you gonna like me taking your place p'ssy. All up in her p'ssy is where im gonna be whaaaaa. Haaaaa haaaaa
adam

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
She's with you lol wtf is she thinking, guess she wants to get screwed over and fu•ked around on, your trash and you know it. Why you pick a good sweet girl to screw around on that's f-cked up man
crystal

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Keep running your mouths you guys dont know sh't. I dont fu'k around when im with someone so you all can save that sh't. Since I can count on one hand who I've f'cked that's far from a sl't and it wasn't with any of you idiots. A sl't is who I dropped off at a hotel to f'ck another guy lol, so get over it and stop saying sh't about me unless you can say it to my face
mike

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Id rather be trash with nothing than to be some lame that makes up lies and runs their mouth about people. I ain't screwed her over and ain't gonna. And personally I don't really care what you think about me cuz my life goes on with or without you in it. I'm doin me and that's all I need to do.
crystal

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I know what I am and who I am and what I've done. I've been with 2 guys total in this stupid a** town, hell 2 total in this state. So if you got anything to say to me or claim I f*ucked you(which is a joke) you know where I work. And John your a fool for saying anything I haven't said one word to you for you to even think I want to be with you so get over it. You all can f*ck off and die, go ruin someone else's life. Im one of the few good girls in this town so stop trying to drag my name down because I didn't f*ck any of you dumb pricks.
derek

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2013
You guys got it all wrong, crystal is a very decent girl, she's not even half of what your posting, I've known her for a long time. Not once have I seen her act the way you d~cks are saying. She's not a cheater nor a sl~t very far from that. So stop running your mouth about her or im gonna snap on somebody. She was with same guy for half her life lol that's not what I would call a sl~t, that's what I call a real woman. She works, takes care of her kids got a good life going for herself, has a bf that she is very happy with, and I know shes not the cheating kind so leave them the h~LL alone and grow up!
crystal

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Guess you think your going to ruin my relationship with your lies lol not gonna happen. Kinda funny you all have nothing better to do that tell lies about people you don't even know.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#20 Feb 3, 2013
crystal wrote:
I know what I am and who I am and what I've done. I've been with 2 guys total in this stupid a** town, hell 2 total in this state. So if you got anything to say to me or claim I f*ucked you(which is a joke) you know where I work. And John your a fool for saying anything I haven't said one word to you for you to even think I want to be with you so get over it. You all can f*ck off and die, go ruin someone else's life. Im one of the few good girls in this town so stop trying to drag my name down because I didn't f*ck any of you dumb pricks.
You're smart. Touché and Godspeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seminary picnic 2 hr ArseCynic 4
Triple Negative Thread: 6 hr curious 25
Clinton vs Reagan 6 hr Julia Stokes Turner 19
The TripleNegative Thread 7 hr Julia Stokes Turner 26
The TripleNegative Phenomenon 7 hr Julia Stokes Turner 96
Two Posts that say it all.... 7 hr Julia Stokes Turner 58
jeep trals 7 hr Julia Stokes Turner 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages