Trapster, a police finder phone app

Trapster, a police finder phone app

Posted in the Perryville Forum

MrsCaddell

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Jason seriously what else! jk so does it beep or something when there are cops around, like a radar? Sounds pretty cool thou

“I'll hate the hater”

Since: Aug 09

Perryville, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2009
actually other users "mark" where the police are or if it is a spot where they hide or speed traps. It beeps if you are within a coupke miles of the mark. Alot of people in Cape have it and there is also a app for the iphone and it is free.
fireman

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2011
This actually wrks
bradstaken

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2011
does this thing really work? Or are they just saying there are police vehicles at any random place on gods green earth??
Jewfro Hunt

Cross Timbers, MO

#6 Aug 16, 2011
For a cop to be on the map another user or yourself has to mark them as being there. Once marked you can see the area they are in and the dot only stays there for a limited amount of time. It's no where near exact but it definitely helps to find speed traps and roadblocks and give you an idea where they may be. There are also dots to point out where popular spots for cops to sit, but they dont mean they were spotted there recently just that a large amount of people have tagged cops at sitting there so the program marks those spots as popular places.
No need

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 16, 2011
...if you obey the law.
Yuppy

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 16, 2011
No need wrote:
...if you obey the law.
Agree.
your mom sucks

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Cops are prx, and that will f with any1 any time, just because of how you look or what u drive.
laws

Perryville, MO

#10 Oct 7, 2011
your mom sucks wrote:
Cops are prx, and that will f with any1 any time, just because of how you look or what u drive.
yea and who do you call first when something seriously goes down. you JERK!!!!!!!!!!
I do not know

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2011
I do not know about everyone else but in my 46 years I've dialed 911 one time and that was because a house was on fire, I have no use for police what... so... ever!
Dracconus

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2012
laws wrote:
<quoted text>yea and who do you call first when something seriously goes down. you JERK!!!!!!!!!!
We'd call on them a lot more often if we knew we could trust them, instead of having to worry about whether we're just going to get some corrupt fkr who's had a bad day, or didn't meet his quota.

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Someone needs to provide a feed

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...
eddieee

UK

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Dracconus wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd call on them a lot more often if we knew we could trust them, instead of having to worry about whether we're just going to get some corrupt fkr who's had a bad day, or didn't meet his quota.
yess bossman. zero reply frm the lil pussybitch
MattyIce

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jan 27, 2013
laws wrote:
<quoted text>yea and who do you call first when something seriously goes down. you JERK!!!!!!!!!!
You call ghost busters dog
Expert on the road

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
I would agree that it would probably be best to obey the laws laid down by the city and state. Well, I would agree that is, for most normal law abiding citizens and the safety of said citizens that the average driver should obey the speed limits that are set. That being said, I do not obey traffic laws. Do I feel I am above the law you ask? Yes, yes I do. I have exceptional driving abilities with extremely exceptional reflexes and the only reason I would ever be in an auto accident is due to the incompetence of "the other guy/gal" . Or....because I was looking out for bacon instead of watching the road. So I can see how an app like this could come in handy for me. I'll have to give it a try.
I know they'll be haters just a hatin on this post and that's fine. You're the ones that "need" the stricter traffic laws. I however am a grown adult that knows who, when, where, how, why and what I am capable of doing and don't need lower species of society dictating anything to me.
Oh and I've seen so very many drivers that do ...many that don't need to be driving at all.
I only wish there was more funding for the correct type of driving test that should be mandatory by all states, it would probably cut down on half the idiots on the roads. I'm not talking the silly written test they give out, I'm talking an intensive mental and physical test. At the very least there should be that type of test that people like myself could take and when pulled over by the quota needing cops we could pull out our special licenses and tell the ticket writers to take a hike. Now that's the America I dream of.
Albo

Piscataway, NJ

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Whats the app called for iphone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokin double barrel sucks 2 hr Hopdog 5
angie mezo 4 hr Christy Washausen 1
Mike Ochs 5 hr steve 15
Aaron Roy had an affair!! 9 hr Bob H 5
News James Lee Horn charged with statutory rape (Apr '08) 16 hr Altar Boy 216
St Vincent Thrift store waste 17 hr Altar Boy 4
Perry County Mo Public Adminstator Thu Chestnutsroasting 8

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance