practice what you preach

practice what you preach

Posted in the Perryville Forum

butch

Fenton, MO

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I recently talked to someone in perryville about the 4 employees that were terminated from the city back in march we had a long discussion about that and one thing came up that i cant get out of my head. I was told that the city went onto private property and stold some barb wire that had been put up. If this is true then who ever gave them the order (the city administrator)should be fired just like he fired those 4 employees for steeling how can you do the same things that you say is wrong
city

Imperial, MO

#2 Jun 27, 2012
welcome to perryville
Mad cat

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Oh my gosh city, you got that right 100%!!!
Citizen Concerned

Hume, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2012
I believe it is time for a new mayor. Ask yourself what has my mayor done for this city lately?
Juanita

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Oh for sure...I think the only way to right this terrible offense is to have the folks who were fired for stealing be put in charge of ....boot the current Mayor out and put them in! That would make everything right in the world...and satisfy the vendetta of the family and friends of those who got caught "steeling."
Citizen Concerned

Hume, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Try accountability
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 4, 2012
And who do you think would be a good mayor?
Tower rock

Florissant, MO

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Rae from farm fresh!
Citizen Concerned

Hume, MO

#9 Jul 4, 2012
I believe that a good mayor is someone that has proven leadership, doesn't get elected because of their name,and is not part of ant of the networks in town.
Roundabouts

Perryville, MO

#10 Jul 5, 2012
You know when these things first came here they looked pretty nice not great but ok. now all they are is a pile of mulch with weeds in it can we not just keep this one confined area alittle nicer looking?Chester has pretty flowers around down town.guess we are all getting old, fat and lazy.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 5, 2012
One round about in KC has a fountain, and in the winter they leave it on. Makes awesome crazy scultpures in the winter. People always are stopping taking pictures!
city

Imperial, MO

#12 Jul 5, 2012
thats how the city line their pockets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herion Dealers 1 hr Go VM DMZ 19
speed dating event 2 hr Sam 10
Pull my finger 7 hr Sam 3
octagon apartments on old st marys rd DO NOT RE... (May '12) 16 hr Chain owner 47
kenny moll arrested Fri Chuck Chuckle 4
parket Fri Go VM DMZ 31
Brewer Store Fri jim brewster 2

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages