Who is triple negative??

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#226 Mar 23, 2013
I just want to know who's the 'sexiest on the planet'.
melll

Stockton, MO

#227 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> You type like someone I know. Is the letter I second in your first name? If this is who I think you're a hot lil thing!
I prefer to stay anonymous. No offence, but "Hot little thing " if you claim to know me then you would know I don't speak that away. Speaking to a woman or women in my opinion, is plain tacky. Other words ..not my style.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#228 Mar 24, 2013
melll wrote:
<quoted text> I prefer to stay anonymous. No offence, but "Hot little thing " if you claim to know me then you would know I don't speak that away. Speaking to a woman or women in my opinion, is plain tacky. Other words ..not my style.
Mell is cool, even with Three L's'. ;)

If Abi dumps me, Mell and I are gonna go to a movie!
Will Dickens

United States

#229 Mar 24, 2013
So a girlfriend you made up can dump you? That's bad when pretend people don't like you!!

Park Hills, MO

#230 Mar 24, 2013
melll wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to stay anonymous. No offence, but "Hot little thing " if you claim to know me then you would know I don't speak that away. Speaking to a woman or women in my opinion, is plain tacky. Other words ..not my style.
Are you a male?

Park Hills, MO

#231 Mar 24, 2013
TripleNegative is the all knowing one.
Realtree

United States

#232 Mar 24, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
I just want to know who's the 'sexiest on the planet'.
I'd say me :) but that's just my opinion of myself every one is sexy if they think it that's what really matters is ones opinion of ones self. That's what I think. If you think your beautiful u are it should only matter what u think of yourself and maybe your loved ones.:)

Since: Feb 13

Farmington, MO

#233 Mar 24, 2013
Realtree wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say me :) but that's just my opinion of myself every one is sexy if they think it that's what really matters is ones opinion of ones self. That's what I think. If you think your beautiful u are it should only matter what u think of yourself and maybe your loved ones.:)

I think you are absolutely right about that!
mell

Kansas City, MO

#234 Mar 24, 2013
No I'm not a male,lol. Why do you ask?
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#235 Mar 24, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
clique (klk, klk) n. A small exclusive group of friends or associates.
How does one 'throw around a small exclusive group of friends or associates'?
I suspect you meant 'cliches', but then againI seriously doubt that even you know what you meant.
The great thing about morons is, if you allow them enough rope, they'll hang themselves with a minimum of assistance.
And dudeoutdated is 'one word'.
ha haa haaa,,,you freak,,,you got your own thread and argue with the grave digger on the other thread,,,what a drunkerd,,,dont be acting so smart because we all end up in the same line on judgement day,,,and your education,,,man made education wont get you thru any faster then the most un-educated person on this earth,,,everybody is the same,,,dippy,,,ha haa haaa,,,when a person thinks this way,,,your educated kind cant handle that,,,good luck,,,
Realtree

United States

#236 Mar 24, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>ha haa haaa,,,you freak,,,you got your own thread and argue with the grave digger on the other thread,,,what a drunkerd,,,dont be acting so smart because we all end up in the same line on judgement day,,,and your education,,,man made education wont get you thru any faster then the most un-educated person on this earth,,,everybody is the same,,,dippy,,,ha haa haaa,,,when a person thinks this way,,,your educated kind cant handle that,,,good luck,,,
may I point out that,,,,,,,, are not periods .......... learn your punctuation before u get on to someone your not educated enough to use punctuation in the right way.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#237 Mar 24, 2013
Realtree wrote:
<quoted text>may I point out that,,,,,,,, are not periods .......... learn your punctuation before u get on to someone your not educated enough to use punctuation in the right way.
you see,,,this is what makes america great,,,anyone can use or do anything diffrent from anyone and if you dont like it can say,,,kiss my buttocks,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Since: Feb 13

Farmington, MO

#238 Mar 24, 2013
Realtree wrote:
<quoted text>may I point out that,,,,,,,, are not periods .......... learn your punctuation before u get on to someone your not educated enough to use punctuation in the right way.
May, I also point out all the miss spelled words. I can understand a typo or two but grave digger. Is truly undereducated. I don't think he made it to the third grade.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#239 Mar 24, 2013
Annie W wrote:
<quoted text>
May, I also point out all the miss spelled words. I can understand a typo or two but grave digger. Is truly undereducated. I don't think he made it to the third grade.
yep,,,a 3rd grade education posting on the same topix as you,,,the perfect,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,why insult or point out everyones mistakes or dont really give a craps,,,does it make you feel more important then everyone?,,,guess what,,,at the end we all get judged by our life actions not education,,so all in all,,,we are all the same after all,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
mell

Stockton, MO

#240 Mar 25, 2013
This is the Twilight Zone, right?
Tyga

Pacific, MO

#241 Mar 25, 2013
Lispedoodle, VT
worthless

United States

#242 Mar 25, 2013
Who cares?

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#244 Mar 26, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yep,,,a 3rd grade education posting on the same topix as you,,,the perfect,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,why insult or point out everyones mistakes or dont really give a craps,,,does it make you feel more important then everyone?,,,guess what,,,at the end we all get judged by our life actions not education,,so all in all,,,we are all the same after all,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
I generally like Catholics, and most often dislike nincompoops. You just happen to be both.

Keep diggingyou ain't halfway there yet.
One in every town

United States

#245 Mar 26, 2013
Geez....every town seems to have one of these Triple Negative characters. He's the guy who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He has a great vocabulary, but feels compelled to show it off constantly. He obviously is masking low self esteem. He is apparently very bored because there is NEVER any matter too trivial for him form an opinion. It seems to be a terrible misuse of education and intellect. Dude....you need something more challenging in life than Topix. Don't waste your life.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#246 Mar 26, 2013
One in every town wrote:
Geez....every town seems to have one of these Triple Negative characters. He's the guy who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He has a great vocabulary, but feels compelled to show it off constantly. He obviously is masking low self esteem. He is apparently very bored because there is NEVER any matter too trivial for him form an opinion. It seems to be a terrible misuse of education and intellect. Dude....you need something more challenging in life than Topix. Don't waste your life.
I never ponder those things about which I already know the answers.

Now you, on the other hand, seem to have this intrinsic and even uncontrollable need to be the town psychotherapist, who abuses our senses with your latent 'uneducated psychological drivel'and my guess is,'you're either in treatment' or merely psychotic and pondering help before you go on a shooting spree at a local elementary school or movie theater.

Now see how it's done?

If I have the desire to waste my time bantering and even conducting pissing contests with the pseudo-intellectuals such as yourself over trivial matters unworthy of my time and educational machinations, then I will make the choice as to whether it's an inherent waste.

Just continue your medications, and stop stocking up on high-powered ammo. Go and watch a movie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfest Teen Street Dance (May '14) 3 hr Dr Frank N Furter 56
If you're scared of dirty water, then boil it. 7 hr namesdontmatterch... 1
Beef o Bradys 9 hr dorian johnson wa... 10
Help 10 hr Help 8
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) May 23 Guest 23
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
cheating wemon May 20 Big909 41
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE