Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

This moron seems to have an opinion on every thread on this site. He must have a really boring life! If he is so smart-like he claims to be-I would think that he would use his real name. Maybe you should start being proud of who you are (or claim to be)-"triple negative"! You talk like you're some kind of college educated scholar! LMAO! You're just another Perryville fool! And PLEASE try and scrutinize my post to you because Im sure my words are spelled correctly and my grammar is correct. YOU need to get a life!!
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Why do u care? Did they say something to offend u? Must have. Lol. who cares who they are, and if they comment on everything, and if they have no life. Guess u dont have one either.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

He throws to many cliques together trying to sound educated and ends up just sounding stupid or around the age of 70! Very out dated.
Mark Twain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

He thinks he is Samuel Clemens.
He is actually Chris Bay
Hee Hee

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I thought I was the only one that thought that,but apparently I'm not. If you check out contaminated waters post somebody zinged Triple Negative good and gave them a taste of his or her own medicine!!!!
Tom

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't agree more. Person has to dedicate several hours a day to topix as many discussions and posts he or she is involved in.
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

criticizing
CMR

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Probably someone sucking off the government as well. Getting more and more common in society and frankly I'm tired of watching said people a lot of who are younger than myself that you know could be gainfully employed. But every month like clockwork there they'll be in the grocery stores and gas stations at times when everyone else is at work !!! I do realize there are people who need or deserve it. But come on
XXX

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Triple negative is me.
Wondering

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
Why do u care? Did they say something to offend u? Must have. Lol. who cares who they are, and if they comment on everything, and if they have no life. Guess u dont have one either.
I was just questioning who this moron is. He doesn't offend me at all-he gives me alot of laughs with his remarks! Everyone needs a good laugh at the end of a hard day! LOL! Someone does need to tell him/her what a fool they make of themselves on this forum,though. His comments make no sense-just a bunch of rambling on...
duh

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I was just questioning who this moron is. He doesn't offend me at all-he gives me alot of laughs with his remarks! Everyone needs a good laugh at the end of a hard day! LOL! Someone does need to tell him/her what a fool they make of themselves on this forum,though. His comments make no sense-just a bunch of rambling on...
He or she is a socially immature twit that likes to misquote and degrade others that criticise his ramblings on how smart he or she is. In other words he or she need serious phsycological help because he or she is stuck on how superior he or she is.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I like him and his fat a@@. Tons of fun :-). And stop bashing people on welfare and get to work. Me need more money :-)
Tyga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

He's been avoiding this thread because someone called him by name.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

CMR wrote:
Probably someone sucking off the government as well. Getting more and more common in society and frankly I'm tired of watching said people a lot of who are younger than myself that you know could be gainfully employed. But every month like clockwork there they'll be in the grocery stores and gas stations at times when everyone else is at work !!! I do realize there are people who need or deserve it. But come on
And how is it your place to judge?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
He throws to many cliques together trying to sound educated and ends up just sounding stupid or around the age of 70! Very out dated.
clique (klk, klk) n. A small exclusive group of friends or associates.

How does one 'throw around a small exclusive group of friends or associates'?

I suspect you meant 'cliches', but then again—I seriously doubt that even you know what you meant.

The great thing about morons is, if you allow them enough rope, they'll hang themselves with a minimum of assistance.

And dude—outdated is 'one word'.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
This moron seems to have an opinion on every thread on this site. He must have a really boring life! If he is so smart-like he claims to be-I would think that he would use his real name. Maybe you should start being proud of who you are (or claim to be)-"triple negative"! You talk like you're some kind of college educated scholar! LMAO! You're just another Perryville fool! And PLEASE try and scrutinize my post to you because Im sure my words are spelled correctly and my grammar is correct. YOU need to get a life!!
I have never once claimed to be smart—I have judged many people. Evidently I judged you and/or pissed in your strained carrots; but hey, you're supposed to be an adult. Methinks you protest too much.

I only post on those threads that I find either interesting, or annoying. Morons annoy the living shit out of me—they always have. They speak a lot, say nothing, abuse grammar, syntax, logic and reasoning, and then bitch when anyone else is correct—sort of like you.

"And PLEASE try and scrutinize my post to you because Im sure my words are spelled correctly and my grammar is correct. YOU need to get a life!!"

Consider it done!

First and foremost, this does not constitute a sentence—it's a sentence fragment. I could recite the page and paragraph in the Little Brown Book of English Grammar, if that would help you. You left out an apostrophe in "I'm"—more importantly, the abuse of punctuation is expected from such nincompoopian composition. You'll add only as many exclamation points as you might find necessary to express you intellectual acumen—or lack thereof—express your offended sensibilities, your fragmented and impulsive personal angst, and your righteous indignation. Next time you'll need at least a dozen or more.

You're a whiner. You prefer agreement from anyone who finds your pantywaist idealism to be rather infantile, and your reasoning skills to be nonexistent.

I type around 150 WPM, and with great accuracy. It might take me 30 seconds to type and submit, what it takes you 45 minutes to conceive, compose, bastardize, and present poorly.

If you're going to boast about the grammar your presenting, the oldest rule in the book applies—be certain. Even with your double-checking, MS Word composing, and your Google intellect, you still fooked up. That's rich!

Anything else little man?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hee Hee wrote:
I thought I was the only one that thought that,but apparently I'm not. If you check out contaminated waters post somebody zinged Triple Negative good and gave them a taste of his or her own medicine!!!!
I love these twits who insult poorly, sit around for days composing thoughts of 'what they wished they had said', and then returning months later to 'boast about their own so-called zingers'.

The great thing about being a moron using 45 different screen names is simple—you're not committed to anything. If you screw up—and you screw up each time you post—you simply find another cutesy prepubescent screen name, and return with your testes clipped but still working within reason.

If you read your post under Contaminated Water, you said you boil your water to keep you from getting cancer. I corrected your complete and utter nonsense; and you've been bitching 'like you're pregnant and in your eighteenth trimester' ever since.

Here's a hint—buy some super absorbent tampons, sit around and think for another three weeks, and return when you have some 'real zingers' and you're not PMS'ing like a 12 year-old held out of gym class for 'excessive bitching and incoherent blathering and bleeding'.

And you people talk about 'getting a life'? That's so damned cute!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she is a socially immature twit that likes to misquote and degrade others that criticise his ramblings on how smart he or she is. In other words he or she need serious phsycological help because he or she is stuck on how superior he or she is.
I get the feeling that you're one of the Ritalin Generation, who thinks that free cellphones, bad grammar, Adderall and bath-salts, and having sex with infants should be included in your constitutional rights.

Look little dude—if you're going to psychoanalyze anyone over the Internet, maybe you should write a 2500 word thesis on the relationship between Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, the Dissociative Disorders and their relationship to you and your genetic anomalous and aberrant behaviors.

Otherwise, I suspect you've already shot your intellectual wad, and you're still attempting to find your own penis without abusing tweezers, an electron microscope, and your mother's keen eye for such anatomical nuances.

But hey—you can always return to your Beavis & Butthead reruns and your prescription bottle wit and intellect. After all, someone has to find picking their noses and body-orifice noises to be humorous.

Next?
worthless

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>I get the feeling that you're one of the Ritalin Generation, who thinks that free cellphones, bad grammar, Adderall and bath-salts, and having sex with infants should be included in your constitutional rights.

Look little dude—if you're going to psychoanalyze anyone over the Internet, maybe you should write a 2500 word thesis on the relationship between Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, the Dissociative Disorders and their relationship to you and your genetic anomalous and aberrant behaviors.

Otherwise, I suspect you've already shot your intellectual wad, and you're still attempting to find your own penis without abusing tweezers, an electron microscope, and your mother's keen eye for such anatomical nuances.

But hey—you can always return to your Beavis & Butthead reruns and your prescription bottle wit and intellect. After all, someone has to find picking their noses and body-orifice noises to be humorous.

Next?
Dude you need to quit typing with one hand you can't hit the space key that way.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
clique (klk, klk) n. A small exclusive group of friends or associates.
How does one 'throw around a small exclusive group of friends or associates'?
I suspect you meant 'cliches', but then again—I seriously doubt that even you know what you meant.
The great thing about morons is, if you allow them enough rope, they'll hang themselves with a minimum of assistance.
And dude—outdated is 'one word'.
Well thank you Bill Booker for the education. Too bad your grammar needs to be improved a little bit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of400
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,363
Chrissy Pullen 4 hr TripleNegative 12
For those who do not believe in God; as well as... 4 hr American 7
Is a picture worth a thousand word? 10 hr ask 2
Perryville schools still looking for bus drivers 13 hr bob 16
dierbergs produce 20 hr White Horse 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 21 hr Diane 6,906
•••
•••
•••
•••

Perryville Jobs

•••