First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadreally

Perryville, MO

#36 Jan 21, 2013
jake wrote:
Some people criticize if a mother choices to stay home instead of work. my wife stay home after our child was born. Nobody will watch after your child better than the mother. If that babysitter wasn't licensed hard telling how many kids they had in that house.
Not everyone can afford to stay at home to take care of their children, while its best, most people in these hard times have to work. Poor baby and family. Just keep in mind that when things like this happens..sometimes there is no one to blame. Its nature running its course and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it.

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jan 21, 2013
According to that article she died at a hospital not at the babysitters. You people are mean!
mindy

United States

#38 Jan 21, 2013
please help wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome for my 2 cents... U ain't got to be a bitch... I'm not spreading nothing that's the truth..
I'm not being a bitch. I am being truthful. Please educate yourself and read the definition of SIDS. this is a diagnosis that a doctor can determine and not some Joe-smoe off the street.
please help

United States

#39 Jan 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not being a bitch. I am being truthful. Please educate yourself and read the definition of SIDS. this is a diagnosis that a doctor can determine and not some Joe-smoe off the street.
ur that some joe-smoe that thinks she knows everything, so please stop replying ur not doing no good to your self or others thank you for ur 2 cents
please help

United States

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Now now be nice to mindy, she can't help it she's a moron and doesn't understand the concept when adults talk amongst each other. She'll grow up one day and be a big girl.
that's a good thing hopefully sooner than later
faith

Perryville, MO

#42 Jan 21, 2013
I just want to set the record straight. This was a tragic thing that happened and there is nobody to blame. The babysitter is good sweet person and she don't deserve to be talked about like she did something wrong. Bad things happen all the time. We don't know why but we just gotta trust in God's plan. Babysitters spend just as much time with children as their own parents and this same situation could have happenend to the parents or anyone! Just hug your kids and love them like there is no tomorrow because life works in mysterous ways and we just gotta appreciate all that we have while we have it.
mindy

United States

#43 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Now now be nice to mindy, she can't help it she's a moron and doesn't understand the concept when adults talk amongst each other. She'll grow up one day and be a big girl.
SIDS is the sudden death of an infant under one year of age which remains unexplained after a thorough case investigation, including performance of a complete autopsy, examination of the death scene, and review of the clinical history.(Willinger et al, 1991).

Now please stop posting your opinion as fact.

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Go home little girl and look up maturity now. I think you lack knowledge there.
huh

Perryville, MO

#45 Jan 21, 2013
I think it's time that guest checked out. He/she/they have lost their invite since they seem unable to have a meaningful conversation. Thank you.
arch

De Soto, MO

#46 Jan 21, 2013
Regardless of how the child died, it's a misfortune.My heart goes out to the family who lost their little angel and to the lady who was sitting the child. May God give the peace.

When something like this happens, why does the people who were involved have to have their names plastered on topix? In many post I've seen on here, when something tragic happens, someone always wants the names and grusome details.

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Jan 21, 2013
huh wrote:
I think it's time that guest checked out. He/she/they have lost their invite since they seem unable to have a meaningful conversation. Thank you.
Lost my invite, you're funny!!!!! No one is invited here oh stupid one.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 21, 2013
Of all the things to bring up on a Topix Forum, this has to be the worst. Can you imagine if this were your child and it happened to you—and then to have some nincompoop under the guise of 'caring' post a question, and then add to the speculation as to what occurred?

I get annoyed when you post people's names and ask silly questions—but this was an infant. I suspect the parents are already hurting enough without having some snot-nosed twit mention this nonsensical post on some penny-ante forum. Buy a newspaper, or ask someone personally. This is not the place for your pseudo-concern.

Give it a rest. If you're that damned hard-up for news, become a journalist. You're a rubbernecker with a keyboard.

Sheesh 34:21-28
Angry

Florissant, MO

#52 Jan 30, 2013
I hate it when people say after the fact of something happening, I knew something wasn't right, or, I had a gut feeling. People who know something is wrong and do nothing are just as guilty. Better to have the police investigate and find nothing than have a baby die.
Naked Santa

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Jan 30, 2013
In a weird way, I get your brutal point.

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58 Feb 3, 2013
If you think they're negligent and/or abusive to children, then report them to the police. Otherwise, hush. There are other people who leave their children there, I suppose—and having them subjected to this Internet hanging is complete and utter nonsense. If you're an adult, act like one—press charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fat firls 1 hr Susie 4
who got shot 11 hr willie 2
God rescues TripleNegative 12 hr TripArse 9
TripleNegative where are you? 14 hr TripleNegative 17
Wil Chief Community Organizer cut his 17 day va... 15 hr Stan 5
Harry Plotter 20 hr Maverick 808 9
fire alarm pulled at phs Sun guest 6
Perryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Perryville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Perryville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:42PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West