Next Last
very curious

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Which daycare?
la femme

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Oh my goodness! My thoughts and prayers to this family. couldnt begin to imagine the pain they must feel..
jake

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
My thoughts and prayers go out to this family
free voice

Arnold, MO

#7 Jan 19, 2013
From what i understand it is a persons home. it is not a commercial daycare. it is saddening for all involved there. i wonder what the cause was. havent heard anything on that yet.
SadCitizen

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Are there no names that have been released yet? It is unbelievably tragic!

Florissant, MO

#9 Jan 19, 2013
In perryville?
jake

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Yes in perryville

Florissant, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Wow, didn't hear that, thanks Jake. Will be praying for family........ I also pray nothing shadey took place.
ong

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Is this true???? Never heard about this!
yes

Deepwater, MO

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Guess we will have to wait until Monday for the info.
jill

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Parents do not live in pville.
jake

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Some people criticize if a mother choices to stay home instead of work. my wife stay home after our child was born. Nobody will watch after your child better than the mother. If that babysitter wasn't licensed hard telling how many kids they had in that house.
huh

Deepwater, MO

#18 Jan 20, 2013
I think she was licensed.
please help

United States

#24 Jan 20, 2013
SadCitizen wrote:
Does anyone know anything about a 6 month old infant that passed away during a nap at daycare? Bless the poor family if this is true!:(
the 6 month old had SIDS

Florissant, MO

#26 Jan 21, 2013
No one about it really? Did it even really happen? Or just throwing someone under the bus?
move-on

United States

#27 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
No one about it really? Did it even really happen? Or just throwing someone under the bus?
Until you can complete a sentence, don't comment.
la femme

Fairfax, VA

#28 Jan 21, 2013
Don't blame anyone. For god sake that babysitter is feeling terrible I'd imagine. And the parents are going through a horrific situation. Just pray for everyone involved. Lord please help ease their pain.
Seriously

United States

#29 Jan 21, 2013
If this was to happen to your baby, would you want it discussed on topix???
unknown

Arnold, MO

#34 Jan 21, 2013
Izabella Lee "Izzy" Moore, 7 months old, of Altenburg, Mo., died Friday, Jan. 18, 2013, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Smiley officiating. Burial will be in Belk Hill Cemetery in Rockview, Mo.
SadCitizen

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Jan 21, 2013
Oh my goodness!:'( my heart hurts for this family! Who are her parents? I cannot imagine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 2 hr farts 1,084
happy b day julie 8 hr julie 4
Megan Myer (Mar '16) 19 hr Wow 8
Sierra Chance 19 hr Shes a junkie lmao 19
Logan Welty 23 hr Truth 2
Sad Truth about Topix Sat sammy 5
deanna hotop (May '10) Sat Guest 5

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages