Civil Unions - Perryville, MO

Civil Unions - Perryville, MO

Posted in the Perryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pseudonym

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Stupidity is winning this one so far.
Advisor

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Agreed
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Sorry, could you fill me in?? Is it up for debate here in Missouri?!?! When you say stupidity is winning, what do you mean??
well

Jackson, MO

#4 Jan 18, 2012
the younger generation is buying into the whole be gay thing, which is only going to solve one thing. The worlds over population. I geuss since wars are not killing enough people off they had to come up with something elese.
Pseudonym

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2012
People who think it's right to stop gays from getting married even though it has nothing to do with them. Stupidity.
Pseudonym

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Yeah, us pesky young people and our crazy ideas. Freedom and such.
well

Jackson, MO

#7 Jan 18, 2012
considering the fact that you can not file sexual harrasement on a gay person towards a straight person . maybe the next civil war will be between gays and straights and not between the people and our government
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 18, 2012
well wrote:
considering the fact that you can not file sexual harrasement on a gay person towards a straight person . maybe the next civil war will be between gays and straights and not between the people and our government
Where did you get this information?? I have serious doubts that you are not allowed to file a sexual harrasment suit against a gay person if you are straight!!
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 18, 2012
Some of you act like gays have ruined the sanctity of marriage..........news flash. Straight people took care of that a long ass time ago!! Who cares if gays get married or serve in the military. I feel like this is topix in Mississippi or Kentucky. Get with it.
Isadore Marten

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 18, 2012
wth, you are right about one thing. most of the posters on here are either "baby mommas or baby daddies" with a ton of illegitimate kids that are taxpayer supported. Having said that, I still am not too supportive of the packers and munchers being allowed to marry even though I would probably like them better than the losers on here.
yeah

Arnold, MO

#11 Jan 18, 2012
wth wrote:
Some of you act like gays have ruined the sanctity of marriage..........news flash. Straight people took care of that a long ass time ago!! Who cares if gays get married or serve in the military. I feel like this is topix in Mississippi or Kentucky. Get with it.
exactly! And maybe if these badmouthing idiots had gay parents, then they would either have been brought up to be respecting of other's relationships, or maybe their dumbasses wouldn't have been born at all, so they wouldn't be here today to spew their garbage and same-sex bashing.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#12 Jan 18, 2012
There is nothing wrong with civil unions.

If two adults who are the same sex want to join in one who has the right to say that is wrong!!

Remember at one time there was a law saying a black & white person could not marry because it could destroy the sanctity of marriage. That was stupid then and saying that 2 adults who are of the same sex can't join in a civil union is wrong now.

This is the 21th century get with the times
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Isadore Marten wrote:
wth, you are right about one thing. most of the posters on here are either "baby mommas or baby daddies" with a ton of illegitimate kids that are taxpayer supported. Having said that, I still am not too supportive of the packers and munchers being allowed to marry even though I would probably like them better than the losers on here.
Lol, the last two lines are classic!! Very funny

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2012
nebka wrote:
There is nothing wrong with civil unions.
If two adults who are the same sex want to join in one who has the right to say that is wrong!!
Remember at one time there was a law saying a black & white person could not marry because it could destroy the sanctity of marriage. That was stupid then and saying that 2 adults who are of the same sex can't join in a civil union is wrong now.
This is the 21th century get with the times
Just like you sayin that a black & a white person wasnt able to marry back then was wrong, so is 2 same sex adults not being able to join in a civil union. It was wrong not to allow thes things back then and its wrong now!...Couldnt agree more the U.S. is a free country for "ALL" citizens not just freedom for straights or privledged for whites

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Civil Unions, they should call them what they are, Marriage. Marriage should be the right of all people who are of legal age. It's rediculous how people believe they just tell two others they can't get married. I'm not just talking about gays either. I'm talking about anyone, who thinks they can't jump into a family member's relation and tell them that they aren't going to do what they want. What's between two people be they, man and woman, same sex couple, is their business and if you want to control someone have a kid or buy a video game.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#16 Jan 18, 2012
I don't even see how this is an issue anyway. If they wanna get married let them get married. There are bigger things to tackle in this country.
wth

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 19, 2012
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
I don't even see how this is an issue anyway. If they wanna get married let them get married. There are bigger things to tackle in this country.
Word!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2012
I have afew examples here, Scams that take hard earned money out the pockets of elderly people who have worked all their lives to save up so they can take of themselves when they are too old too work. There's 1.

Kids growing up without fathers because the father are either dead from gangs ((gangs kill people, and gnag members get killed)) and where are those fatherless kids, lost in the very gangs their fathers joined, or at a loss from the death of a father by a gang, There's 2.

Oh here's a good one, starving kids living in this country, there are kids all across this country going hungry because theren't enough jobs arround for their parents to feed them, kids going hungry because they don't even have parents, kids are being abused by their parents, kids being raped and melested by the moms, dads, aunts, uncles, brothers and even family friends, teachers, preachers, any other freak who gets their hands on a kid. The protection of Kids<---There's 3.

All that sick crap goin on in this country and everybody seems more worried about Johny humping Jimmy. Or Susy kissing Sally.

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 20, 2012
Im starting to like the way Kal El thinks...right on dude TESTIFY !!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2012
I'll give the woman some credit, she managed to make sure those kids of hers haven't starved to death, and she keeps a home over their heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
may or may not help a few of you 7 hr eyeinsky 1
phone number not secure 8 hr Ghost 1
Vietnam wall 13 hr Zippy Da dooda 2
Mulch and Wood haulers what do you think of them? (Sep '12) 14 hr Tiny 71
Anyone know the blonde bartender at city tavern? 21 hr Hubba u cootie 13
Lisa Sutterer WTH 21 hr DWI 1
Derek Sumpter (May '16) 23 hr Curious 10

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages