Perryville Ordinances 12.04.050

Posted in the Perryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bags

Hillsboro, MO

#1 Dec 14, 2012
This ordnance states that if you don't keep the sidewalk and drain clean in front of you own home you could be giving a ticket , WTF
dave

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
well thats true
Alley cat

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Are you really that lazy that you do not want it to look clean around your home?
driver7

Chaffee, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
If you take a little pride in the way your house looks on the outside, then you wouldn't have to worry about thi ordinance....
just saying

Ballwin, MO

#5 Dec 14, 2012
if the people are complaining about it. one must question a couple of things..
1. what does there house look like inside.
2. what kinda parenting skills do they have.
3. how hard is it to take 10 minutes out of there lives to go take a rake and or broom and clean something.

il leave it at that cause i could go on and piss a lot of people off.

basically it is down to morals and respect for the community.
Umm

Perryville, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
What does parenting have to do with anything?? Just because the sidewalk and drains have leaves that doesn't mean the house in the inside is trash. I think it's shitty that someone else can tell me how to keep and what to do with MY stuff. I worked hard for everything I have. I paid for it. I should have the control over the way it looks, not any of you, not city, not state.... How dare ANYONE even try to take that control from me.
pal

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Umm wrote:
What does parenting have to do with anything?? Just because the sidewalk and drains have leaves that doesn't mean the house in the inside is trash. I think it's shitty that someone else can tell me how to keep and what to do with MY stuff. I worked hard for everything I have. I paid for it. I should have the control over the way it looks, not any of you, not city, not state.... How dare ANYONE even try to take that control from me.
Then move to the country. Or a ghetto
Umm

Perryville, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Why should I have to move anywhere? Isn't this America? Shouldn't I be free to do whatever I want as long as I'm not harming myself or others?
just saying

Ballwin, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2012
if it wasnt for the ordinances everything would be out of control... your property values would go down. you could have welfare houses beside you as nieghbors if it wasnt for the zoning. oridinances are there to help everyone and everyone needs to follow them.. lets see do you know what you have to do to the sidewalk if it snows... lets see how many tickets will be issued do to snow on the sidewalks... would you want to have an un fenced junk yard to look at on your front porch... ordinances are there to help,improve,and stabalize communities. get over it or go buy you a couple of acres out in the country... since you have bought everything you have.. also do you own,rent, or pay a morgtage..

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#10 Dec 16, 2012
If they can MAKE you keep it clean, and MAKE you pay for it when they install it, shouldn't it be considered yours? Cover your storm drain with cement. No more drain, no more fines. Jackhammer your sidewalks. No more sidewalks, no more fines.:D
(Before anybody throws a fit, this was a joke. Calm down and hit yourself with a hammer.)
Bags

Hillsboro, MO

#11 Dec 16, 2012
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
If they can MAKE you keep it clean, and MAKE you pay for it when they install it, shouldn't it be considered yours? Cover your storm drain with cement. No more drain, no more fines. Jackhammer your sidewalks. No more sidewalks, no more fines.:D
(Before anybody throws a fit, this was a joke. Calm down and hit yourself with a hammer.)
.

Don't forget the most important thing. 80% of your homes are over 100 years old in city limits. Most of the homes are owned by slum lords or they are being foreclosed on. Catholics run your town and this is what happens to it. If your catholic your not welcome in my world got the f**k out!!!!
in need of a real mayor

Perryville, MO

#12 Dec 16, 2012
I have to say that this town is in need of a real mayor not one that drives around on her moped bitching to joe martin (the new city inspector) about all the things she dont like, joe has been a questionable cop for many years we all know what a dick he is and now he has the mayor in the palm of his hand, people half the houses in this town are asbestos ridden dumps, lift the ordinances that are too strick for st. louis and leave the citizens alone joe, have some damn respect man and stop trying to fill your pockets with fines and your huge ego trip!
Bags

Hillsboro, MO

#14 Dec 17, 2012
I agree when meajay was mayor, this town had more of a entertainment value not a stuck up value. FYI your precious TG MO will be moving around 250 jobs to the south of the boarder by the end of 2013. Lets have a betterment day this mayor saids ,once again a stuck up agenda.
Kfhyf

Florissant, MO

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Catholics do not run this town. Majority yes, but runs it, no. Thanks for the laugh!
tiny

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2012
pal wrote:
<quoted text>Then move to the country. Or a ghetto
Seriously made me lol
tiny

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2012
in need of a real mayor wrote:
I have to say that this town is in need of a real mayor not one that drives around on her moped bitching to joe martin (the new city inspector) about all the things she dont like, joe has been a questionable cop for many years we all know what a dick he is and now he has the mayor in the palm of his hand, people half the houses in this town are asbestos ridden dumps, lift the ordinances that are too strick for st. louis and leave the citizens alone joe, have some damn respect man and stop trying to fill your pockets with fines and your huge ego trip!
I'm sure it's all joes fault give me a break. U hate the mayor because she is good looking. Hey Debbie hit me up!!
GML

Perryville, MO

#20 Dec 27, 2012
I see all the sidewalks are shoveled and cleared... NOT!!! Where is old Joe now??
Chris

Hillsboro, MO

#21 Jan 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
if the people are complaining about it. one must question a couple of things..
1. what does there house look like inside.
2. what kinda parenting skills do they have.
3. how hard is it to take 10 minutes out of there lives to go take a rake and or broom and clean something.
il leave it at that cause i could go on and piss a lot of people off.
basically it is down to morals and respect for the community.
Like Perryville is a respected community.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Bags wrote:
This ordnance states that if you don't keep the sidewalk and drain clean in front of you own home you could be giving a ticket , WTF
You sound super lazy!
touchy

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 13, 2013
You dumbass- the former mayor's name is spelled MIGET- show some respect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pill pushers 12 hr sassy 9
Amanda DeRousse Miller Sun greg dobbelare 2
Palin vs Letterman (Jun '09) May 23 Guest 23
mary jane May 23 geo 8
Booty Call May 21 Walter Godat 34
Morel mushroom hunting May 21 lola 6
cheating wemon May 20 Big909 41
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]