First Prev
of 5
Next Last
snapsoon

Hume, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Dajah brotherton, decided since she wadnt sure who she was pregnant by, she didnt want to be critisized like that! So she effin had it aborted!! Withn 36 hours aftrwards she was back to partying!! Lime it was js a cold she got over!!
just lost one

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2013
what a sorry situation
Hater

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Ok
Tyga

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2013
So she spared us from supporting her and the baby she didn't want? She didn't add another child to the already clogged system of orphans? Sounds like she did the right thing! I salute her
snapsoon

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Tyga wrote:
So she spared us from supporting her and the baby she didn't want? She didn't add another child to the already clogged system of orphans? Sounds like she did the right thing! I salute her
you shoulda went instead of tge baby
Salt

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
I wish p'ville had a Wendy's.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Salt wrote:
I wish p'ville had a Wendy's.
A Krispy Kreme and a Papa John's. Then, each time these twits open their mouth, shove a doughnut in the hole.
tish

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Tyga wrote:
I agree.
snapsoon

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jan 23, 2013
B horible if i js turned over an let them hav more then they askin for! She ddnt see me stay up an tlk 2 thm!
Tommy

Saint Charles, MO

#10 Jan 23, 2013
snapsoon wrote:
B horible if i js turned over an let them hav more then they askin for! She ddnt see me stay up an tlk 2 thm!
You really need to learn English buddy.

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
kill the mother instead...if we kill every woman who wants an abortion then screws another guy and get another abortion we will less problems...oh wait thats wrong right how is killing the infant any different the way i see it you screw up you take care of it but of course not thats why there is no order and everythings a mess
Tyga

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Mystic09 wrote:
kill the mother instead...if we kill every woman who wants an abortion then screws another guy and get another abortion we will less problems...oh wait thats wrong right how is killing the infant any different the way i see it you screw up you take care of it but of course not thats why there is no order and everythings a mess
Great punctuation friend!
Infants don't exist until after birth.

Dead Babies B1tch
Dead, Dead Babies B1tch
TRUTH

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2013
If men could get pregnant, there would be an abortion clinic on every other street corner!!!
Flatter me

Saint Charles, MO

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Lol, soooooooo true!!!!!
spirit

Perryville, MO

#15 Jan 27, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
A Krispy Kreme and a Papa John's. Then, each time these twits open their mouth, shove a doughnut in the hole.
ohh Papa Johns is the best pizza everrrr
haright

Arnold, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Mystic09 wrote:
NOt everyone who has an abortion is a slut. Some are in commited relationships and just cant afford the costs of insurance much less a child. Some people were raped. If you make a mistake, if a condom breaks, if your method of birth control some how fails, and you become pregnant and could not afford the child, nor the doctor bills that come with having a child, then any woman should have the right to choose. It might not be the most humane choice, but what chance would that child have at living in the first place? There are THOUSANDS of reasons woman choose to get abortions. Until you have been in a REAL situation yourself, you would never understand.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Mystic09 wrote:
There's a difference between a fetus and an infant. Also, killing the mother is called murder.

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2013
so is killing a fetus murder is murder hands down
Just Saying

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 29, 2013
A person is pronounce dead when there heart no longer beats. It stands to reason that they should be pronounced alive when the heartbeat begins.
And furthermore, you should be aware that every single time you have sexual intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy exists. Whether you use a condom, birth control pill, or any other type of contraception. I firmly believe that if abortions were illegal, people would practice responsible sex. By responsible sex, I mean that they approach it maturally with the expectation that pregnancy is possible.
Having said all of this, I must say that this thread is completely ridiculous. If you want to debate abortion, that's fine, but there is no need to bring up someone's name. I some how doubt that you can be 100% certain you are stating facts, and even if you are, it is an invasion of that person's privacy. I believe abortion is a sin, and I pray for the women that make that poor choice when there are other options, but I do not need those women's names to pray for them. God knows who they are.
Tyga

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Mystic09 wrote:
so is killing a fetus murder is murder hands down
Great fragment.......

Abortion is only a sin, of you believe it is. Sheep are sheep. I am fine with individuals believing its a sin. I am not fine with people trying to govern others bodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Response to ashkins of Parker Lake (May '08) 5 hr Guest 9
Heather laughlin 17 hr Curious 1
Pizza hut Wed You Got That Right 4
meth heads in perryville, Mo Wed Gene 48
Who is he Tue Michael Tucker 3
Perry County Mo Public Adminstator Tue Truth 9
Electoral College Tue Guest 9

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance