haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

she fu#ks around on her old man all the time. I feel bad for him bc he's a nice guy an she's a dumb bit#h
Hayli Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

aww thanks guys for addin me to the wonderful topix...gotta give props to my hates n stalkers lol glad u know my life so well...I dnt fuck around on my old man but of course yall got nuttin better to do then tal kshit so proceed...really curious to see how intrestin this gets..WARNGING tho Im sure 99>9% of wat yall will read is untrue so dnt get ur hopes up too much :) ounce again thanks to my haters..yall are my biggest fans hehe HAVE A WONDERFUL WKEND HAHA u sound like u need it if u have nuttin better to do then talk shit on here...lol should b pathadic instead of haha..FOR REAL! Im done feedin into the drama so carry on :)
Whatsthadeal

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Wow, somebody has nothing other to do than ask about my lil sis. Shes a sweetheart, so grow up, grow a set, and then sit n spin.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

lmfao srry dear but your on here bc ur ip address was traced . An put you commenting / makeing a thread about some one else . So karmas a bi#ch an you really should remember that if ur going to post shit on here don't post the same s#it on your facebook or others facebook status . So I hope you enjoy ur sh#tty life an mayb next time you will think twice b4 yu post .
Jason Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

yea Im her fu*#in husband wat do u wanna know about my wife?
justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

I have fu#ked the sh:t outta her not worth it tho it's nasty
Hayli Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

nice try dumb fu&k I dnt have a computer registered in my name...so u couldnt possibly trace ne numbers...besides I have wayy better stuff to do w. my life then get on her n talk shit...only been on here one time before today n that was to stick up for my husband cuz he was under dead beat dads...so u seriously need to get a life n stay outta min...think its kinda funny everyone has posted there real name but you...wat do u got to hide I wonder???
Hayli Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

when did u suppoidly fu&k me Justin? I doubt u did...just sum other punk talkin shit..atleast this one has enough balls to post there real name unlike haha...and travis if u wanna know sumthing grow sum balls n ask me....
Jessica

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

You get em Hayli. You really are right about this and the people on this site. They are lame. I have a thread on here to and they have bashed me too. But you know its ok because all these losers are jealous that they cant have the same kind of happiness that we have. We both have wonderful men and a great life and it pisses them off that they dont.
mace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

it's funny that you all are sticking up for her when hayli has gottn on this site an bashed someone who has made a good life for them selfs ! Like it was said b4 you shouldn't post things on ur fb for everyone to c an then post the samethings on here . An no I don't want her life I have a amazing man an wonderful children ! It's just the fact that krama sucks an now it's going to get her ! An in the end god will judge you for the things you have done wrong an you will not like the out come !
Hayli Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

u better practice wat u preach Mace cuz Karma is IN DEED a bitch n I didnt post on neones shit so i hardly consider this Karam. more like ppl who dnt have a live so they randomly post shit about ppl get real!I cant wait for the day god judges u Im gonna b the first mother f'er standin there watchin u get wats comin to u...u dnt know me I dnt want u to know me just let shit lie.these ppl are stickin up for me cuz ounce again unlike u wow as much as I have to say that truely means u dono shit lol ne who they are ppl that unlike u know me n know who I am....I doubt I know u from adam which makes u just another shit stain thats a useless waste of skin..the only man u should b feelin sry for is ur own my dear....cuz ur P.A.T.H.A.D.I.C :)oh n thanks to everyone else who took up for me...I know Im not wat these ppl say I am n Im not really stressin it...I have learned when it comes to ppl in this town most of them dono there ass from a hole in the ground so I take it like a grain of sault my dear :) u keep runnin yalls mouths till ur blue in the fact...the ppl that matter know the real me n know Im none of these things..so u just continue shit talkin n I will continue goin on about life w. a smile on my face :)
Mell

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Seriously y ppl gotta talk all this sh*t bout ppl u dont even no. Grow the f up u pathedic sh*t startin d*cks!
mace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

funny bc I do know you ! I know you enough that I'm on ur fb. So lmfao
Siata

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Hayli your awesome and I wouldnt waste your time on the pitiful website.
shay

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

i love u girl, dont thet these people get to u. most bitches problems comes from jealousy

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

hali luv....your famous now lol.For goodness sake who didcha piss off this time?
Mell

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

mace wrote:
funny bc I do know you ! I know you enough that I'm on ur fb. So lmfao
Just bc someone on fb dont mean u no em! If u were smart ud already no that!
Hayli Riney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

so Mace since u say u know me soo well y dnt u come out w. it n tell me who u really are?
Mell

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Bc there too chicken sh!t!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
county elections 5 hr TripleNegative 12
Fried Felons 5 hr TripleNegative 8
top dog vs big dong driver 7 hr trickster 15
city and state 7 hr Matt 3
Derek Jeter 7 hr Mimi 4
Guitar Repairs 7 hr Design 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Perryville Jobs

•••